It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Says the Mueller Probe into President Trump Needs to End Now.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then why do you feel a need to make less of it?

If it doesn't have an impact you'd roll over and go back to sleep.

Judgment on mind altering chemicals. His judgement is just fine with me. Spend six months working in a drug rehab center and then opine on judgement regarding drugs.
[/quot
Of coarse focusing on a non physically addictive low toxicology drug makes total sense.

A drug used to treat addiction mind you.

Both statements are false hoods. As a matter of fact almost all Coke and opiate addicts started with pot. The exception being those prescribed the opiates for pain.

Unfortunately that has been proven false over and over.

Most addicts start with alcohol, cigarettes and mental illness.
americanaddictioncenters.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 27-4-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Judgment on mind altering chemicals. His judgement is just fine with me. Spend six months working in a drug rehab center and then opine on judgement regarding drugs.
[/quot
Of coarse focusing on a non physically addictive low toxicology drug makes total sense.

Both statements are false hoods. As a matter of fact almost all Coke and opiate addicts started with pot. The exception being those prescribed the opiates for pain.

Bull! Pure and simple. Pot is in the mixture of those of starter drugs. I've yet to see a cigarette smoker in a drug rehab. Plenty of evidence pot smoking causes mental illness. Off topic though.

The evidence is in this very thread using pot as a 'judgement issue' with Sessions. Bizarre, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

[/quot

Bull! Pure and simple. Pot is in the mixture of those of starter drugs. I've yet to see a cigarette smoker in a drug rehab. Plenty of evidence pot smoking causes mental illness. Off topic though.

The evidence is in this very thread using pot as a 'judgement issue' with Sessions. Bizarre, to say the least.

thehill.com...

There is no data to support your theory.

Most people who use pot never use hard drugs.

Jeff sessions going after a drug proven to work on addiction of hard drugs, has science to prove it's usefullness, and toxicology being less than caffeine is a judgement problem.

Ps most addicts smoke. Most people who smoke die of smoking related illness.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: carewemust

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.

Isn't it sad in this day and age that Leftists seem to stand for more personal freedoms that the so-called conservatives?

I have zero problem with you doing Pot. Just stay off the roads, bars, eateries, etc. Pot heads equating personal views on pot with Federal corruption?

Bud a bud a buda..."what's up Doc"?...Looney tune material.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Repeat after me, correlation does not imply causation. You would need to show me data on the mental illness caused by pot. If there is anything at all it wouldn't be even close to the damage from alcohol, and not as near of a health risk as cigarettes.

So just what is that mixture you are talking about I'm curious.

Sessions is old school, he still believes in Refer Madness that pot will either make you gay or a commie, you can't make this # up...lol

This is from a non-pot smoking Whiskey guy.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Time for you to now research.......LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Now research what?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.

Isn't it sad in this day and age that Leftists seem to stand for more personal freedoms that the so-called conservatives?

I have zero problem with you doing Pot. Just stay off the roads, bars, eateries, etc. Pot heads equating personal views on pot with Federal corruption?

Bud a bud a buda..."what's up Doc"?...Looney tune material.

Your assumptions are interesting.

However if you believe in the doj spending resources on Jay walking that's on you.

Funny you can't od on pot.

Alcohol, caffine, certainly.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Repeat after me, correlation does not imply causation. You would need to show me data on the mental illness caused by pot. If there is anything at all it wouldn't be even close to the damage from alcohol, and not as near of a health risk as cigarettes.

Sessions is old school, he still believes in Refer Madness that pot will either make you gay or a commie, you can't make this # up...lol

What is consistent with pot heads is dodging to other drugs as a justification. Less dangerous than this one or that one. The usual claptrap.

Yes, your making this # up. At least about Sessions...until this announcement, the left's symbol of objectivity and high moral standards. Sessions. Amazing what 24 hours can do.

As far as mental issues, you google it. Start with schizophrenia. First read the definition, then google it with marijuana.

My biggest issue it the 'cocktail effect'. Mixing it with medical drugs, booze, psycho-tropics, meth...what have you.

But again, this is about Sessions and the implication that this single issue could make or break the next elections or is suicide for Conservatives is pure bull.
edit on 27-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Now research what?

which others.....the question you asked?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What is consistent with pot heads is dodging to other drugs as a justification. Less dangerous than this one or that one. The usual claptrap.

Yes, your making this # up. At least about Sessions...until this announcement, the left's symbol of objectivity and high moral standards. Sessions. Amazing what 24 hours can do.

As far as mental issues, you google it. Start with schizophrenia. First read the definition, then google it with marijuana.

My biggest issue it the 'cocktail effect'. Mixing it with medical drugs, booze, psycho-tropics, meth...what have you.

But again, this is about Sessions and the implication that this single issue could make or break the next elections or is suicide for Conservatives is pure bull.

I have been a lurker since 2006 when i asked my professor if 9/11 was caused by the Israelis, but your comment made me register. I usually agree with you but, are you kidding me with this hate against pot?

I smoke every single day, and usually agree with you, but you are looking like a fool.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
President Trump and Jeff Sessions are aligning in their sentiments against the Special Counsel.

Two Messages from President Trump today...

April 27, 2018 @ 9:14am

Just Out: House Intelligence Committee Report released. “No evidence” that the Trump Campaign “colluded, coordinated or conspired with Russia.” Clinton Campaign paid for Opposition Research obtained from Russia- Wow! A total Witch Hunt! MUST END NOW!

April 27, 2018 @ 7:04pm

House Intelligence Committee rules that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump Campaign and Russia. As I have been saying all along, it is all a big Hoax by the Democrats based on payments and lies. There should never have been a Special Counsel appointed. Witch Hunt!

Source for Both: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Your POTUS can be such a funny comedian when he wants to...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Has it occurred to you that those drugs you listed there are really bad for you and just maybe its those drugs that are causing the harm, they will kill you just fine without the pot what makes you think they will be worse when mixed with pot ?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

sorry...citation needed for all of this total drivel.

except the effect it can have on someone who is already mentally ill. but that is a "no # sherlock" type of dealio, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Has it occurred to you that those drugs you listed there are really bad for you and just maybe its those drugs that are causing the harm, they will kill you just fine without the pot what makes you think they will be worse when mixed with pot ?

I find it literally amazing how far pot heads are willing to justify the usage. To answer your question, it is an emphatic no.

By personal experience. Just booze and ' Acapulco Gold' back in the sixties. All of the above personally experienced. No doubt. 100% truth. Then there's my short but intense learning time working in a drug rehab.

I am anti-drugs, all of them. Any version. Yes almost all are 'worse' than pot. That doesn't make me pro-pot. All it is to me is the unwavering excuse pot heads use to justify.

I tire of the Cheech and Chong mentality connected to the subject by otherwise bright people. It truly is stupid. But that's what drugs give. A mental and spiritual 'stupidity'. A temporary relief.

I would have them all gone. Not happening. I will comment on the stupidity of stupidity, however. This is way off topic. I'm done with it.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Your personal opinion doesn't mean it is also correct, though you see it as correct. When they talk about gateway drugs they use marijuana, alcohol, and tobacco as a group, and not just singling out one for an agenda. People are much more likely to use heavier drugs if they used all THREE first compared to someone who didn't use any. Also people are more likely to use heavier drugs if they used all THREE first compared to only one of the THREE.

With these studies I would say no #... Someone who uses nothing at all and then uses lets say coke out of the blue would be rather strange, but the point is that Pot is not some singular bad gateway drug outside of people who have a tendency to use all THREE are more likely to use heavier drugs too COMPARED to someone who uses nothing or one of the three...

Sessions is old school, back in the 50s and 60s the propaganda was that pot would make you a commie or gay... That is what the Government pushed and there are people in Government with that logic still stuck in their heads...lol

OK not sure your point here..mixing it with a plethora of other drugs is bad, but once again pot is not the key thing that makes it all bad, it is the MIXING that makes it all bad. We don't even have studies that pot would even be a big part of this other than they might use it too. It would also be correct if I said mixing pizza "with medical drugs, booze, psycho-tropics, meth...what have you" will lead to medical conditions. Once again you keep trying to imply causation when there is none.

I agree, but they should take it off the schedule 1 list and let state regulate as they see fit.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

So, you're comfortable with the govt. spending millions on a witch hunt!!?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If he isn't guilty of anything let it finish. What's a few million to get to the truth? Surely for Trump and the American people if he has done nothing wrong he shouldn't worry.
Or is it you lot are worried because you think they will find something? Thus all the attempts to shut the investigation down.
You should want law breakers across the board away from government left right middle up or down.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Because we a re a nation of laws. No laws hav been broken by the Trump campaign, so we don't pursue false leads in law enforcement to help illegal party agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join