It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Says the Mueller Probe into President Trump Needs to End Now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
April 27, 2018

U.S. Attorney General Jefferson Sessions, the top law enforcement officer in America, exclaimed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is off the rails. That he's now grasping and straws, and shining a flashlight into the corners of the room, looking for Trump dirt.

While testifying before Congress yesterday, Sessions declared that the Mueller probe into President Trump needs to end.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that an ongoing probe into President Trump “needs to conclude” in order to let him focus on North Korea, the U.S.-Mexico border, and other world negotiations.

More at: www.washingtontimes.com...

A.G. Sessions needs to be reminded that he's the top dog there at the Department of Justice. Even though he has "recused" himself from interacting with Bob Mueller's investigation, Sessions still has the ability/authority to order his second in command, Rod Rosenstein, to restrict the scope of Mueller's investigation, or terminate his year-long probe all-together.

You don't have to complain in frustration about Bob Mueller, Mr. Sessions. YOU can TAKE ACTION to correct the problem. The Force is with you!

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/27/2018 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is probably just trying to appease republicans with empty words.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Damn straight.

# 978

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

He is probably just trying to appease republicans with empty words.

Possibly. But for right now, Rudy Guliani is trying to rein in Mueller. If that doesn't work, Sessions should be prepared to back up his words with action.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If he has not done anything wrong let the investigation end what are you so afraid of?.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
If he has not done anything wrong let the investigation end what are you so afraid of?.

"If he has not done anything wrong" than at this point prolonging the investigation only serves to hurt and weaken the US.

"If he has done something wrong" his continued presidency only serves to hurt and weaken the US.

Ether way it's time to end the investigation.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

exclaimed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is off the rails. That he's now grasping and straws, and shining a flashlight into the corners of the room, looking for Trump dirt.

Source?

Or is this just your hyperbole?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Sessions is giving Mueller the opportunity to save face and end it on a respectable note. The time is at hand when the hammer is about to drop.. it cant drop without giving them the opportunity first.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

U.S. Attorney General Jefferson Sessions, the top law enforcement officer in America, exclaimed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is off the rails.

Oh good lawd. If Sessions says it, it's over. I mean never mind that Sessions recused himself. Nevermind Sessions and his political agendas. Christ, Sessions was the last straw.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The investigation is the perfect example of "Political Madness". After 1 year and still nothing except a lot of questionable activity by the FBI and the Obama administration. It's so obvious that the only reason it continues is to keep Trump looking over his shoulder and to keep him from achieving his agenda. I hope the voters remember that in November. it's just another reason not to vote blue. The dems have become obstructionists.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

After 1 year and still nothing except a lot of questionable activity by the FBI and the Obama administration.

I guess that’s why he said he didn’t want to appoint special counsels “willy-nilly” huh?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What did people expect when a special council was appointed?

This would be the shortest investigation in special prosecution and special prosecutor history.

Even the scooter libby case with literal proof took over two years. Whitewater was more than 4 and ended up with a bj...

It's easy to fool people who have no frame of reference I guess.

The parties both somehow get people to squawk like geese in agreement with their confirmation biases. The confirmation biases programmed by the parties themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Listen to the Dan Bongino podcast hes completely on point

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So what? He already recused himself from the investigation. His opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.
edit on 27-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.

It's unfortunate you believe that is the framework of the arguement. Or that republicans aren't part of the pro side. Particularly the young future of the party, veterans, and those who use mmj.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join