It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Says the Mueller Probe into President Trump Needs to End Now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
What did people expect when a special council was appointed?

This would be the shortest investigation in special prosecution and special prosecutor history.

Even the scooter libby case with literal proof took over two years. Whitewater was more than 4 and ended up with a bj...

It's easy to fool people who have no frame of reference I guess.

The parties both somehow get people to squawk like geese in agreement with their confirmation biases. The confirmation biases programmed by the parties themselves.

You raise a good point, should there be a limit on the Special Prosecutor's Time-frame. These things tend to paralyze Washington regardless of the Party in Power. That's hardly a good thing.

There has been ample discovery time to find the collusion between the Russian Govt and the Trump Campaign. I seriously doubt they are going to uncover anything new. What areas would they still need to investigate?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: testingtesting
If he has not done anything wrong let the investigation end what are you so afraid of?.

What a stupid response... How about the fact these investigations cost money (millions of tax payer dollars), and this money is being wasted on a frivolous investigation. Its a total witch hunt trying to find anything to trip Trump up and derail his presidency...

Y'all weren't so hot about frivolous investigations wasting taxpayer money when Hillary Clinton was the subject of 8+ investigations, none of which turned up a conviction. Heck, I understand that they have opened up or are trying to open up more against her.

So I really find your words here to be rather hollow. At least this investigation against Trump hasn't finished yet. Can't say the same about the plethora of investigations against Hillary.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If he has not done anything wrong let the investigation end what are you so afraid of?.

What a stupid response... How about the fact these investigations cost money (millions of tax payer dollars), and this money is being wasted on a frivolous investigation. Its a total witch hunt trying to find anything to trip Trump up and derail his presidency...

Y'all weren't so hot about frivolous investigations wasting taxpayer money when Hillary Clinton was the subject of 8+ investigations, none of which turned up a conviction. Heck, I understand that they have opened up or are trying to open up more against her.

So I really find your words here to be rather hollow. At least this investigation against Trump hasn't finished yet. Can't say the same about the plethora of investigations against Hillary.

Well, under Hilary things like Benghazi happened, they were not made up... The Trump collusion investigation has been a made up witch hunt since the beginning. It was created over a fake dossier and pushed along by Obama admin holdovers... If this is apples to apples in your eyes, then I don't know what to tell you...

Also, its sorta hard to conduct a proper investigation on Hillary when she has the President/AG/DOJ/FBI and many other government entities doing all in their power to protect her. And as we've seen recently, without that protection, all Hilary's (and Obama's) dirty deeds are coming to light. If Hilary would have won, all of her criminal activity would have been buried.
edit on 27-4-2018 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well, under Hilary things like Benghazi happened, they were not made up... The Trump collusion investigation has been a made up witch hunt since the beginning. It was created over a fake dossier and pushed along by Obama admin holdovers... If this is apples to apples in your eyes, then I don't know what to tell you...

Russian farm bots interfering with our election process in some way wasn't made up either. But ok. Let's humor you and say that ONE of the investigations into Hillary had a purpose. Explain why 8 more needed to be done after not finding a conviction.

Also, its sorta hard to conduct a proper investigation on Hillary when she has the President/AG/DOJ/FBI and many other government entities doing all in their power to protect her...

Lol. "I don't want to believe reality and will just invent assumptions to prevent me from accepting the truth slapping me in the face". That's what I just read from you right now.

I can literally say the SAME EXACT thing you are saying right now with how Trump and his sycophants keep trying to derail this investigation before it finishes. If this investigation is truly useless then when it finishes the results will bare that out (just like with the Hillary investigations). Seriously, you need to learn how to apply logic equally...
edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

What did people expect when a special council was appointed?

This would be the shortest investigation in special prosecution and special prosecutor history.

Even the scooter libby case with literal proof took over two years. Whitewater was more than 4 and ended up with a bj...

It's easy to fool people who have no frame of reference I guess.

The parties both somehow get people to squawk like geese in agreement with their confirmation biases. The confirmation biases programmed by the parties themselves.

You raise a good point, should there be a limit on the Special Prosecutor's Time-frame. These things tend to paralyze Washington regardless of the Party in Power. That's hardly a good thing.

There has been ample discovery time to find the collusion between the Russian Govt and the Trump Campaign. I seriously doubt they are going to uncover anything new. What areas would they still need to investigate?

There should without a doubt be stages where they report their findings to select people on committees and the doj. If anyone leaks every person who has been briefed should be investigating with serious penalty.

People forget that bj lie from Clinton was started from the white water investigation. Which then led to Gingrich resigning over his own prostitution scandal.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Let's see. After over a year of investigation they have found what? They have indited some of Trumps people for things they did before they were in the Trump campaign. They have alerted the whitehouse about some of their people that were doing some stuff that was not correct, then Trump fired them and the media and liberals went crazy condemning Trump for firing people. They seized Trump's lawyers stuff because he paid off a blackmailer who was going to blackmail trump, why are they not arresting the blackmailer. It is Trump and his wife's business if he cheated on her. The cheating was done many years ago just after he got married. So why is this political, if anything Politicians were bribed with sexual favors in the past, he should fit right in with politicians in his age group.. He has something in common with Bill.

I do believe that Meuller is just checking for spiders in the corners to justify his investigation costs. That information is not related to what he is researching. He should be contacting the police to arrest a blackmailer.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Your statement isn't exactly true as Mueller has argued that mana fort was a back door to Russia. Also his findings haven't been fully revealed. There are charges not made public yet.

However there should be limits and oversight to a sure it doesn't run away like all the other special prosecutors have.

Honestly though 1 year would literally be the shortest special council ever. Scooter libby was 2 years and they had proof. Not just evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
The investigation is the perfect example of "Political Madness". After 1 year and still nothing except a lot of questionable activity by the FBI and the Obama administration. It's so obvious that the only reason it continues is to keep Trump looking over his shoulder and to keep him from achieving his agenda. I hope the voters remember that in November. it's just another reason not to vote blue. The dems have become obstructionists.

"The Dems have become obstructionists" - Yes. That is precisely the role set forth in the constitution for any party that is not in power, use whatever process it can to slow or turn policy toward the direction it favors. You should appreciate that since McConnell is the true master of it over 8 years of telling the Republicans their biggest priority was first making Obama a one term president and second, never agreeing to anything.

"After one year nothing" - Wrong. Charges, indictments, and even sentencing handed down among many people. You say "except questionable behavior by the FBI and Obama administration, choosing to believe Hannity's BS (And we now know that Hannity is anything but a neutral 3rd party), and yet we haven't seen the report at all. Perhaps Mueller has much much more than you or I know. Think back to the Russian indictments, none of us knew about those companies/activities. I suspect there is much more of that type.

Carewemust wants the investigation gone because Trump can't withstand an investigation. The man is wholly unhinged, as seen yesterday when F/F had to run him off the air to keep him from hurting himself further. He's a mobbed-up corrupt boob, who should never have been nominated.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your statement isn't exactly true as Mueller has argued that mana fort was a back door to Russia. Also his findings haven't been fully revealed. There are charges not made public yet.

However there should be limits and oversight to a sure it doesn't run away like all the other special prosecutors have.

Honestly though 1 year would literally be the shortest special council ever. Scooter libby was 2 years and they had proof. Not just evidence.

Woops had to edit, got the wrong events mixed up. ManaFort was involved somewhat with Russians, but it is not known if he was actually aware of it. He was lobbying or something for Russian interests, but some in the Democratic Campaign over the years have also done that. There were previous events before Trump which were relevant, but not with trump. We will have to see what happens with Manafort.

edit on 27-4-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yes, the Mana Fort event was partially staged with Russian influence, but also with some guy from California who set it up if I remember right.. I think the set up was meant to unwittingly discredit Trump in case he won. If I remember right, people showed up to find she was just looking for donors for some charity, someone used the dirt to get attention so Trump's people would attend. ManaFort was being played also if I got that right. The guy who was involved in setting it up with Russia was a Liberal

I don't think you have a clue what Mueller does or does not have on people.

But the media sure thinks they do.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There are? Can you point me to where the additional charges not made public have been talked about by Mueller's team?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes, the Mana Fort event was partially staged with Russian influence, but also with some guy from California who set it up if I remember right.. I think the set up was meant to unwittingly discredit Trump in case he won. If I remember right, people showed up to find she was just looking for donors for some charity, someone used the dirt to get attention so Trump's people would attend. ManaFort was being played also if I got that right. The guy who was involved in setting it up with Russia was a Liberal

I don't think you have a clue either. None of us does for sure. Meuller is not producing any evidence to speak of that is worth the investigation.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't think you have a clue either. None of us does for sure. Meuller is not producing any evidence to speak of that is worth the investigation.

You are correct. However I am not making the claims you are. You are the one making claims about the case and what it does or does not have.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Also One of Mueller's tactics seems to be to bankrupt those under his investigation with defense costs till they have to cop a plea.

That doesn't seem right to me. It seems like almost everyone with an actual charge filed against them has been financially broken by Mueller's Team. All except Manafort, he's stashed money I'm sure.

So far none of the charges have to do with any Collusion to throw the election. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

There are? Can you point me to where the additional charges not made public have been talked about by Mueller's team?

www.politico.com...
www.cnn.com...

The lawsuit Manafort filed sought to bar Mueller from bringing future charges against him

Paul Manafort Had a Suspected Role as 'Back Channel' Between Russia and Trump Campaign, DOJ Says

time.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I don't understand your question? How does an investigation "end" if it is ever changing from the original intent, and at what point do we start to see a political side to it?

I wonder, do you feel Stormy Daniels has anything to do with this so called Russian collusion? It seems to me that if Mueller was going to shift the investigation it would be towards all these areas that are coming out related to it that has demonstrated inappropriate behavior on the part of the FBI and prior DOJ, and not so much whether Trump slept with someone years ago in a totally unrelated event.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Probably about as much as Monica had to do with whitewater.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Perhaps Mueller has much much more than you or I know. Think back to the Russian indictments, none of us knew about those companies/activities. I suspect there is much more of that type.

Do you think he has incriminating information that the DOJ has no clue about?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: carewemust

Jeff Sessions was also an enemy of the civil rights movement, and refuses to accept scientifically valid advice about cannabis.

What he says, in terms of the worth of his critical thinking processes, can be assumed therefore to be HIGHLY suspect.

LOL. Cannabis? Really? Now cannabis becomes the measuring bar? The DOJ doesn't make laws, they enforce them. Your civil rights comment is blather as well.

I hope you know that the justice department and police unions are one of the bigger groups lobbying to keep cannabis illegal. Also, Sessions has done more than a few things that have inhibited the legal cannabis wave because he wants to keep the plant illegal. Don't pretend like the DOJ and Sessions are innocent here and "just doing their job".

Yep, a perfect example of the priorities of the left. Cannabis,LMAO. Give me my doobies. That way I wan't have anything but a smile on my face as the whole thing goes down. My contempt.

Isn't it sad in this day and age that Leftists seem to stand for more personal freedoms that the so-called conservatives?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

So what? He already recused himself from the investigation. His opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

VOLUNTARILY,which means he can also CANCEL his recussal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join