It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

North Korea has supplied Syria and Iran with a special kind of steel used to upgrading missiles and building centrifuges for uranium enrichment, the German newspaper Die Welt reported over the weekend. The material, called maraging steel, appears on the monitoring list of the Nuclear Suppliers Group and the Missile Technology Control Regime, and its export is prohibited to countries under sanctions such as Iran.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is ZERO, I MEAN ZERO, doubt in my mind that Obama, Hillary, Kerry and all of them knew this money they gave Iran, as well as the U1 deal was all put together to help Iran get nukes.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you obama

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
There is ZERO, I MEAN ZERO, doubt in my mind that Obama, Hillary, Kerry and all of them knew this money they gave Iran, as well as the U1 deal was all put together to help Iran get nukes.

That's exactly what this is. This is what Q is taking about when they say Sum of All Fears.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

That's exactly what this is. This is what Q is taking about when they say Sum of All Fears.

Things are going to start picking up very, very fast now. Iran is pretty much done, and Rocket Man must have been told that, so he either joins us, or goes down with Iran. Iran is finished.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Pompeo on now

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Netenyahu just delivered Q's MOAB!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I overlooked this, but yesterday Israel struck an Iranian-run facility near the Syrian city of Hama. This is probably the facility Q was talking about. I guess you could describe Hama as "northern Syria," but I would call it western Syria. It's in an area that has been government-held since the begging of the conflict.
edit on 30-4-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Oops, Hama is western Syria, not eastern.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Now what happens?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit
edit on 30-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Qsters all up in the chat on Trump live

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Now what happens?

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I'm assuming Iran either gets broken off by Israel militarily, or we sanction them into economic collapse, followed by civil uprising and regime change, or a combination of both.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying Briton, France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Please explain?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Now what happens?

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I'm assuming Iran either gets broken off by Israel militarily, or we sanction them into economic collapse, followed by civil uprising and regime change, or a combination of both.

Or they capitulate, like North Korea appears to be doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I knew #1300 had someting to it.

Maybe "April 30" is a reverse April Fool's reality !!

Now how 'bout a nice May.Day surprise.

absolute

[| 😎 |]

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Another Q drop, Sounds like they are saying Briton, France, Germany and Our former Government officials are all complicit

Please explain?

They all profited from the Iran deal. That's why Merkel,Macron and May pushed to keep the Iran deal alive. F#ck you Merkel.

edit on 30-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Obama-era cash traced to Iran-backed terrorists
The U.S. government has traced some of the $1.7 billion released to Iran by the Obama administration to Iranian-backed terrorists in the two years since the cash was transferred.

The American money sent by the Obama administration was first flown to Switzerland aboard an unmarked chartered aircraft, and then converted into euros, Swiss francs and other currencies. An Iranian transport aircraft flew the cash to Iran in January and February 2016 in three shipments. The first aircraft arrived in Tehran on Jan. 16, 2016, with $400 million piled on wooden pallets. Two other aircraft shipments of cash were sent on Jan. 22, 2016, and Feb. 5, 2016, totaling $1.3 billion.

In all, Iran received $1.7 billion in U.S. cash that has been used to fund its covert terrorist support operations.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Now what happens?

Or they capitulate, like North Korea appears to be doing.

An Israeli/Iranian Summit held in Saudi Arabia !!

💡😎

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Please explain?

They all profitted from the Iran deal. That's why Merkel,Macron nd May pushed to keep the Iran deal alive. F#ck you Merkel.

Now it's our turn, the United States, to make them pay their fair share, pay us back for profiting off of it, or crush them. They're not friends of ours.

link   

Knowing what you know now.
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Authentic.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE
DEAL?
Think logically.
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of
pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?
SICK!
Q

qanon.pub...

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join