It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump Judge on Cohen case officiated Soros wedding, was Clinton AG pick

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The federal judge presiding over the Michael Cohen case finds herself at the center of one of the toughest legal brawls of the Trump era -- but District Judge Kimba Wood is no stranger to the spotlight.

She has a colorful and potentially controversial past that could arise as the case involving President Trump's personal attorney moves forward. Trump allies were quick to note that Wood once was considered for attorney general by then-President Bill Clinton -- and she even officiated the wedding of left-wing billionaire George Soros.

CRONYISM

You just can't make this stuff up, the Judiciary is just as corrupt and part of the Swamp as anything else.

I mean come on, did George Soros' wedding? A personal pick of Clinton for AG? Now picked to go after Trump's lawyer?

Impartiality is not a trait these scumbags are in to.

Source

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Gotta be dirty as hell to officiate Soro's wedding. I think Satan himself might shy away from that task!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The "Coincidences" piling up already !!

These things just don't "Happen" all by themselves so often do they ?

šŸ˜Ž

And this "Judge" had one of those "cash only" illegal immigrant nannies too !!

bwaaaahahahaha

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Coincidences" piling up already !!

These things just don't "Happen" all by themselves so often do they ?

šŸ˜Ž

And this "Judge" had one of those "cash only" illegal immigrant nannies too !!

bwaaaahahahaha

If that judge was paying cash for an illegal to be a nanny? That's enough to be disbarred! Tax Evasion!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
this is just a 'coincidence', nothing more. Any correlation with inconvenient timing or past appointments is purely luck.
Impartiality is of utmost importance. If she was in any way conflicted, she would recluse herself straight away. Just the insinuation of impropriety is a bit crass. (this is the part where you should feel guilty for bringing this up)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Actually, I think you can make this stuff up. In fact, I think some right-wing liar did in fact make it up. Thatā€™s what they do. Then Gullibles like you fall for it.

Itā€™s called fake news.

I will never ever believe anything right-wing conspiracy theorists say. Ever.

edit on 942Tuesday000000America/ChicagoApr000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

link   
No no no, it's all just a coincidence...
All above board - nothing to see here... move along.

link   

So is it only dyed in the wool trump supporters who are allowed to judge him?!?!

Lol

I mean what kinda world does ā€œthe judge is a democrat ā€œ gonna get you outta a crime, lol?!?!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was trying to remember why Kimba Wood seemed familiar....
Nannygate

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You just can't make this stuff up, the Judiciary is just as corrupt and part of the Swamp as anything else.

This is true.

Even more apparent in film and televsion.

Picket Fences,Boston Legal.The Good Wife. The Good Fight, and ever other 'lawyer' tv show.

Law isn't practiced in this country anymore.

Neither is justice.

For something to be apolitical the law has become another weapon of mass destruction.

They can not sit there and tell me lawyer offices being raided isn't because of petty partisan politics.

Neither than a so called judge ruling in the lefts favor.

Travel bans,and the latest call on immigration.

This country has become a one party state, and if you think that's what the law or democracy looks like.

Your effing WRONG.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

1. Bill Clinton Once Wanted Wood to Be His Attorney General & Hillary Clinton Was Involved in the Process

5. Wood Presided Over the Wedding of George Soros & Was Once Called a ā€˜Life-Long Democratā€™

Kimba Wood: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Heavy

Kimba Wood, a federal judge, will perform the non-denominational ceremony, which will be attended by members of the coupleā€™s families, including his five children, a source familiar with the arrangements told Reuters.

Page Six

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Actually, I think you can make this stuff up. In fact, I think some right-wing liar did in fact make it up. Thatā€™s what they do. Then Gullibles like you fall for it.

Itā€™s called fake news.

Yet you always "gleem & steam" when you see these strange exposures !!

šŸ˜Ž

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is just a 'coincidence', nothing more. Any correlation with inconvenient timing or past appointments is purely luck.
Impartiality is of utmost importance. If she was in any way conflicted, she would recluse herself straight away. Just the insinuation of impropriety is a bit crass. (this is the part where you should feel guilty for bringing this up)

Hmm...

A fun game here!

Now I am 95% sure this post is sarcasm.

But then we got a very similarly themed post right below yours, which adds to the fun!

So I am going with your post is sacrcastic, and Blue mules isnt.

If I am correct in this, kudos to network dude for nailing the tone!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i'm always fascinated by the uneducated types mass hysteria over soros.
made a few quid on the markets, like the koch brothers who fund the republicans, and the brexit crew too.
helped bring down or at least shut down communism in many countries, again you would imagine popular with [snipped].
would appear his support of equal rights sticks in their throats, that and being jĢ¶eĢ¶wĢ¶iĢ¶sĢ¶h globalist.
edit on Fri Apr 20 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Itā€™s called fake news.

Well I am going to take this as an admission that you think this is so bad that it cant be true, and must be a right wing lie.

Meaning if its shown to be true, you would be shocked at this conlfict of interest.

Nah, we know you would just change your tune and say its not a big deal.

Thanks for lightening the mood though!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Iā€™ve never felt the need to research it thoughly, but I suspect if I look it up soros is just your average person who is a big fan of unions or something..

The stuff yā€™all cook up about people would just be horrible if it wasnā€™t taken to a level itā€™s hilarious..

All the left wing conspiracies are just plain ole profit..

Buisnessman profits off harmful buisness.. buisnessman pays off politicians to ignore harmful buisness..

1+1=2

Conservatives conspiracies are just nutballz..

A plan to take all the guns!! Ainā€™t no money in that.. it would cost billions ATLEAST.

Scam climate change!! Spending billions of dollars to pay off countless scientists for a carbon tax we never passed?!?!

What?!!!

They have to use nonsensical open ended terms like ā€œfor controlā€ or ā€œto push their satanic agendaā€..

Itā€™s ridiculous..

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I suggest you look into your savior Soros! Hopefully after some well thought out research I hope you come to the conclusion he don't give a damn about you OR the people he claims he wants to help. All he cares about is making money, and taking down a country to do so doesn't affect him at all!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Iā€™ve never felt the need to research it thoughly, but I suspect if I look it up soros is just your average person who is a big fan of unions or something..

In Britain, Black Wednesday (Sept.16, 1992) is known as the day that speculators broke the pound. They didn't actually break it, but they forced the British government to pull it from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM). Joining the ERM was part of Britain's effort to help the unification of the European economies. However, in the imperialistic style of old, she had tried to stack the deck.

Spotting the writing on the wall, Britain upped its interest rates to the teens to attract people to the pound, but speculators, George Soros among them, began heavy shorting of the currency.

The British government gave in and withdrew from the ERM as it became clear that it was losing billions trying to buoy its currency artificially. Although it was a bitter pill to swallow, the pound came back stronger because the excess interest and high inflation were forced out of the British economy following the beating. Soros pocketed $1 billion on the deal and cemented his reputation as the premier currency speculator in the world.

How did George Soros break the Bank of England? - Investopedia

And

BILLIONAIRE investor George Soros took out a staggering ā‚¬100MILLION bet that a major German bank would collapse after Britain decisions to cut ties with the crumbling EU.

The man who "broke the Bank of England" took a short position of 0.51 per cent in Deutsche Bank shares on Friday - the day after the people of Britain backed Brexit.

In growing signs that desperate Angela Merkel's economy is struggling in the wake of the nation's decision to leave the EU - Soros Fund Management said its short position was now 0.46 per cent - suggesting it had begun to take profits from the trade.

Since the momentous decision, shares at Deutsche have dramatically slumped.

At one point, shares were down by more than 13 per cent compared with Friday's high point.

Will the eurozone come crashing down? George Soros bets ā‚¬100m AGAINST Deutsche Bank - Express UK

Now you are informed.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Your post is false. Here are the mainstream news articles
that prove the OP is 100% True.

She officiated at Soros Wedding

www.reuters.com...

She was nominated to be Attorney General by Bill Clinton
www.nytimes.com...

She was a Playboy Bunny
content.time.com...

www.npr.org...

She had an affair while on the bench
www.nydailynews.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

She also has a reputation for handing out some
curious rulings related to NY crime folks.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

She certainly is a little too close to Clinton to be on this case, but we all know simply having democrats involved in the investigation is enough for many republicans to raise their pitchforks. Even though those same republicans would throw a fit if a hypothetical Hillary investigation were led by democrats.

<<   2  3 >>

join