It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns any U.S. missiles fired at Syria will be shot down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The Sunni sect of Islam did 9/11 for western interests. They spearheaded ISIS to destabilize Syria and ethnic cleanse the populace for western interests.

You listen to yourself.ISIS serves no-one's interests but its own. Assad is a Russian client, which means he is the one serving "western interests." Russia is European, predominantly Christian, and not Muslim majority.

Russia is not European, it's Eurasian. The rest of your post doesn't make sense either. ISIS is a Wahabi group originating from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

NEO is, of course, pure, unadulterated Russian propaganda:

NEO

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Here I am paying gobs and gobs of taxes to a government and still I do not fully understand why we are even over there... Wtf as an American I want nothing over there but to bring troops home.. Hope Russia blows everything up, PISSY not-wanting a war HUMAN here.. Had enough of the BS..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Russia is not European, it's Eurasian. The rest of your post doesn't make sense either. ISIS is a Wahabi group originating from Saudi Arabia.

So suddenly Russia is not a Christian nation, led by a man who prides himself on his Christianity? Suddenly Russia is not a modern industrial civilization? As for ISIS, it is Wahabbi, but it is a political entity in its own right. Its Arabian backers can no longer exert any control, and the Arabian government is actively fighting it because it represents a threat to its legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Here I am paying gobs and gobs of taxes to a government and still I do not fully understand why we are even over there... Wtf as an American I want nothing over there but to bring troops home.. Hope Russia blows everything up, PISSY not-wanting a war HUMAN here.. Had enough of the BS..

War is terrible. That is why we must greet refugees with open arms. Compassion demands it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Don't even start with that dribble, please.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Don't even start with that dribble, please.

So you approve of genocide? Then please stop the alligator tears.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Not sure you are understanding me or just refusing to do so, I want no war, no loss of innocent life.. America is there why? My hard earned tax dollars are being used for what? When they should be used here helping what's really needed. Hope ya need a list cuz it's a biggie

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Reydelsol

If it wasn't for the possibility of civilian deaths I would wring my hands with anticipation...a bold statement by Russia to imply that their tech is superior to the United States. I wish we could see who the victor was in a training exercise. One side will end up with egg on their face. Sounds cruel but more is at stake than people lives, it's the perceived perception as to who has bragging rights..kind of a big deal on either side.
edit on 12-4-2018 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

War is terrible. That is why we must greet refugees with open arms. Compassion demands it.

Refugees yes, economic migrants that are brought in to further dilution of a native population certainly not, if it really was about refugees we would have every B rated celeb calling for Yazidi tribes women and girls to be liberated from sex slavery from ISIS.. The silence however is deafening.

I do however see copious amounts of men of working age from other countries such as Somalia,Algeria,Tunisa,Morocco, etc etc etc all playing the system and walking in without so much as a name check under the guise of refugee status..

In all my time in London the only Syrians I have come into contact with are professionals in key worker positions or people that have been here a decently long time that are employed in other roles, I am yet to come across a true Syrian refugee. Many claim to be that but when you dig a bit you soon see the truth. It has made a absolute farce of the system for genuine people..

RA

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

ts Arabian backers can no longer exert any control, and the Arabian government is actively fighting it because it represents a threat to its legitimacy.

You mean because Saudi Arabia got found out and now they're doing damage control? Yes.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Duplicate, sorry.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

My hard earned tax dollars are being used for what? When they should be used here helping what's really needed. Hope ya need a list cuz it's a biggie

Indeed,

How much does a Tomahawk missile cost $$$$, then you will know who is pulling the strings.. There is a industry that runs on death and destruction that I am sure you are aware have far more power than any elected official.. That is before we speak of raping the country of natural resources.

RA

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Refugees yes, economic migrants that are brought in to further dilution of a native population certainly not, if it really was about refugees we would have every B rated celeb calling for Yazidi tribes women and girls to be liberated from sex slavery from ISIS.. The silence however is deafening. 

So true. I wonder how many Yazidis made it over the Med in boats? Probably none and if any tried they were probably thrown overboard mid-journey.

I remember the news reports...

edit on 12-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: dragonridr

Assad wasn't elected his father put him in charge. Syria is not a democracy they don't hold elections. Just the fact you dont know this invalidates anything you may say.

Not sure what to say???.

journal-neo.org...

A group of international observers emphasized that the election was a valid and democratic expression of the views of the Syrian people. journal-neo.org...

Of course the west stated it was a scam but I will listen to the Syrians I actual know and who live-lived in the country..

www.theguardian.com...

Assad does not need to "show" anything, the country was working just fine prior to the proxy war, where else do you get Jews, Christians and Muslims all living together and trading like you did in Damascus??..

If it is not fairly obvious that there is an agenda for this country that is being influenced by outside sources then I do not know what to say?.

So I guess lets remove Assad and have another Iraq or Libya with even more waring factions??, just how well is that working out for the local populas??.. The middle east like Asia does not run by our western view of the world, different people are happy and want different things, it took a lot of travel and open mindedness for me to understand that but I have seen it...

RA

Until 2012 they held what's called referendums which only has 1 candidate. In 2012 had 24 candidates but 21 were found ineligible. So Assad only had 2 to run against the firest was Maher Abd Al-Hafiz Hajjar, formerly from the People's Will Party. But oddly right before the election he became ineligible A statement from the People's Will Party on 27 April distanced the party from Hajjar, claiming that Hajjar was no longer a member of either the People's Will Party, or the Popular Front for Liberation and Change. Instead the statement claimed that Hajjar represented only himself. This means according to the rules he became ineligible to even run.

So we were down to one oponent Hassan Abdullah al-Nouri, from the National Initiative for Administration and Change in Syria. He was an unknown to Syrians who didn't even bother to campaign. His platform was identical to Assads and claimed foreign terrorists had infiltrated the government. Then he disbands his own party claiming they were infiltrated and saying Assad needed to help clean up thsee infiltrations. Obviously he wasn't a real candidate even the numbers show this. He receives 500279 to Assads 10,319,723 and in fact wasn't even on the ballot in some areas.

So explain again how he was elected?
edit on 4/12/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I been around a bit even though my registration is newer, I understand and it really is a kick in the nuts when ya think about it.. Just a bit tired after working 12 hours and agree with ya, I'm off to have a drink and bed. have a good day slider

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Maybe it was Isis who are in control of territory right next door. Someone wants to draw the the west into a wider conflict, and it sure as hell wouldn't be Syria, Iran nor Russia. It would probably be Isis, CIA or Israel.
edit on 4America/Chicago43Thu, 12 Apr 2018 06:43:49 -050012600000018 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The reason for the gas attack is staring everbody in the face and no one seems to see it.Putin ordered it,he is trying to make the west look like impotent fools,he thought he could bully Trump into backing off.After the embarrassment of the last few weeks he thought this would be easy,threaten to shoot down the missiles and Trump would back off.Trumps not Obama,bombs away.Obama set the stage and expectations for Putin,8 years of wimpiness led Russia to think the US was done,sadly for everyone this was a MASSIVE miscalculation.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
The reason for the gas attack is staring everbody in the face and no one seems to see it.Putin ordered it,he is trying to make the west look like impotent fools,he thought he could bully Trump into backing off.After the embarrassment of the last few weeks he thought this would be easy,threaten to shoot down the missiles and Trump would back off.Trumps not Obama,bombs away.Obama set the stage and expectations for Putin,8 years of wimpiness led Russia to think the US was done,sadly for everyone this was a MASSIVE miscalculation.

Evidence?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Reydelsol

If they shot our missiles down which they won't, that is an act of war. If someone was beating their dog & I stepped in to stop them, then someone stepped in to help the dog beater, you best believe Imma whoop both they asses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join