It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Offices of Trump lawyer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As I mentioned on the other thread, the most likely reason for this is to get Trump to fire Mueller, that would allow the Democrats to write any narrative they want going into the midterms, and give the republicans that hate him the push they need to really hamper his agenda.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
I’ll make a bet on.......wait nvm
I completely agree with ya. The FBI just doesn’t get a warrent. They know there shiz. Go Mueller!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Actually disclosure came from Trump himself. He said to contact his lawyer last week. Well guess what?!?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Bhadhidar

The problem with that is the disclosure came from Daniels / her lawyer and not Trump or his lawyer.

Legally, we are not talking about “disclosure”.

Trump claimed to have no knowledge of any agreement made between Daniels and his own attorney, Trump further claimed that he did not know where his own attorney got the money to pay Daniels.

In so doing, Trump removed himself from any interaction that might have occurred between Daniels and Cohen, and therefore no privilege exists between Trump and Cohen insofar as matters relating to Daniels and Cohen are concerned.

Since Cohen was not Ms. Daniels’ attorney, no privilege exists there, either.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Trump has proven time and time again to be one step ahead of everyone else, I know you dont want to believe that but it is what it is.

Trump and his team probably saw this coming... I bet they find nothing...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I completely agree with ya. The FBI just doesn’t get a warrent. They know there shiz. Go Mueller!!!

No sometimes they do fishing trips when the FBI is in danger of being exposed.the black wall of silence.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Talk about Deep State corruption. The Pimped Puppet Mockingbird MSM had been primed by their Masters.

edit on 9-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sure..

Explain the link between Stormy Daniels and Russia. Also have you seen previous interviews / comments by Daniels? Where she stated they never had sex?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yes.. complicit.

Remember it was a youtube video... LIE.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Actually disclosure came from Trump himself. He said to contact his lawyer last week. Well guess what?!?

No it came from Daniels and her lawyer wanting out of the NDA so she could make money off the publicity.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Yes is would be disclosure. There was an NDA attached and she wanted out of it. The other issue was her lawyers interview by Megan Kelly on her NBC show. The lawyer claimed they had videos / photos. A fact they failed to disclose to the judge overseeing the settlement agreement.

A judge already shot down her request to put Trump under oath to9 ask questions. She also wants his lawyer under oath to do the same.

They filed a second request.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

No sometimes they do fishing trips when the FBI is in danger of being exposed.the black wall of silence.

The desperation of the left has moved into the pathetic stage now.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Stormy Daniels is what they are looking for so they can leak it to the public to try and dethrone Trump. It is long overdue to go after those in the FBI and Justice Department etc. who are trying to destroy America from within.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That’s an interesting point.. I’m not sure if it will still apply if the lawyer is suspected or is in on it..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Already Posted Here

Duplicate Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join