It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller's team questioning Russian oligarchs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The grand jury doesn't issue search warrants.
They subpoena witnesses and recommend indictments.
edit on 452018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DJMSN

The grand jury doesn't issue search warrants.
They subpoena witnesses and recommend indictments.

Thanks for reminding me to compare Grand Jury vs Prosecutor.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Deripaska at least is banned from entering the US. I'm not sure of the others.
This article from 2008 talks about why.

www.theguardian.com...

A senior former state department official said US officials who considered Deripaska's case in 1998 believed he was associated with several Russiansinvolved in organised crime, including Anton Malevsky, head of the notorious Ismailovskaya Brotherhood.

edit on 452018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're welcome.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

First jail sentence handed down today too.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

You mean subject. Not object.
And Mueller has advised trumps lawyers that he is.
His lawyers sugar coated that news by telling the president he is not a target which is true, would be worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Robert Mueller was appointed to investigate obstruction of justice and trumps behavior before and after the firing of James Comey.
The Russian collusion investigation is part of that. And remember the FBI is also investigating this separately as is the Senate intelligence committee.

Mueller is readying a report to submit to congress. Probably because of the tradition of not indicting a sitting president. I do not believe he doesn't have the evidence to do so. I think he is deferring to accepted practice.
I also think since Mueller has said he will submit his report in three phases that trump will move from subject to target after his interview should that happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Any word on who they looking to speak with?

My money would be on Aras Agalarov.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Seem he missed the object of the investigation....Trump.

Trump is not "the object of" the investigation? Never was.

Russians interfering with and potentially colluding with Americans in the 2016 Campaign is the subject of his investigation.

If one of those Americans ends up being the President, then so be it. If not, just as well.

Let the evidence lead where it leads.

Does it lead to a disgusting old racist cow selling uranium rights to Russian oligarchs? A bigoted old has been taking donations to her openly corrupt ‘charity’ in exchange for rights to her country’s uranium?

Is that where it leads?

Or does it just lead to some run of the mill Russian citizens posting memes on Facebook that let the people know what a corrupt old racist bigot she actually is?

I guess time will tell.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Go ahead and try and make light of this because all you have now is sarcasm.
trump is a subject in a criminal investigation. So they probably won't need Santa or his elves to testify...but if Santa did testify before the grand jury I'm positive he'd tell them that trump in on his naughty list.

Mueller claims Trump isnt the considered for criminal charges. The OP here says Trump isnt even being investigated.

Looks like the narrative is falling apart

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Good hopefuly they are getting evidence of Trump laundering Russian money.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Are you actually hoping to see our country go through that?!?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Are you actually hoping to see our country go through that?!?!?!?!

This I find kind of interesting....

So I personally believe that Mueller will find something that is going to make Trump look very bad.

However I kind of hope he doesn't as much as I dislike Trump because as you say, what that will do to the country could be pretty rough. Not actually even just for America I think the economic damage could hit the fragile global economies hard.

Its kind of a wired place to be.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Seem he missed the object of the investigation....Trump.

Trump is not "the object of" the investigation? Never was.

Russians interfering with and potentially colluding with Americans in the 2016 Campaign is the subject of his investigation.

If one of those Americans ends up being the President, then so be it. If not, just as well.

Let the evidence lead where it leads.

well now this is contrary to just about EVERYTHING posted here about mah rushia and trump
not about trump that is funny

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Putin can shove billions of dollars into Trump's pocket and it wouldn't be money laundering. I looked it up. Money laundering occurs only if illegal dealings are done, such as selling drugs or illegal weapons trade, like what Al Capone did.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I guess time will tell.

In the meanwhile I suggest you educate yourself on what the uranium one deal actually was instead of sounding ignorant spouting crap that's been explained and debunked.
Or play another video game. Your choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The reason for the shifting narrative by the special counsel over Trump and being a target not being a target is because of Mueller's response to Manaforts motion to dismiss the charges. In an effort to save his case there Mueller stated in his response that Trump is the target of his investigation.

If Trump is not under investigation then the special counsel confirms what we have been saying - that this is an illegal SC and is beyond its jurisdiction / authority. With Trump cleared the special counsel goes away.

In order to keep this bs in the news is for Mueller / Rosenstein to lie to the courts, again. Since they cant find any crimes they are going to put together a hit list to use at the midterms and the 2020 presidential elections.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I guess time will tell.

In the meanwhile I suggest you educate yourself on what the uranium one deal actually was instead of sounding ignorant spouting crap that's been explained and debunked.

Got some links to your version of education?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I guess time will tell.

I see you are once again dismissing facts that dont support your position. You seem to be ignoring the government informant who was threatened by Obamas administration to not discuss what he learned about the Uranium One mess.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The reason for the shifting narrative by the special counsel over Trump and being a target not being a target is because of Mueller's response to Manaforts motion to dismiss the charges. In an effort to save his case there Mueller stated in his response that Trump is the target of his investigation.

If Trump is not under investigation then the special counsel confirms what we have been saying - that this is an illegal SC and is beyond its jurisdiction / authority. With Trump cleared the special counsel goes away.

In order to keep this bs in the news is for Mueller / Rosenstein to lie to the courts, again. Since they cant find any crimes they are going to put together a hit list to use at the midterms and the 2020 presidential elections.

They have stretched this just about as far as they can.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join