It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller's team questioning Russian oligarchs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: soberbacchus

Perhaps you should read a little.

???????

You appear to have confused Subpoena's with search Warrants.

And Customs and Borders Enforcement did not conduct the searches in search of contraband, The Special Counsel did under the DOJ authority in search of evidence and that requires a warrant.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No you don't. All you need is the absolute power of a Grand Jury behind you. The Grand Jury is one of most abused elements in our legal system. Prosecutors know this and take advantage of the rules every day. You are not allowed legal representation in front of a Grand Jury nor allowed to not answer their questions. It is a desperate fishing expedition which is what the Grand Jury is all about

No.
Imagine the beggar on the street asking for coins.....
Now , think desperation
Then , think Mueller

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Seem he missed the object of the investigation....Trump.

Trump is not "the object of" the investigation? Never was.

Russians interfering with and potentially colluding with Americans in the 2016 Campaign is the subject of his investigation.

If one of those Americans ends up being the President, then so be it. If not, just as well.

Let the evidence lead where it leads.

Agreed!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Seem he missed the object of the investigation....Trump.

Trump is not "the object of" the investigation? Never was.

Russians interfering with and potentially colluding with Americans in the 2016 Campaign is the subject of his investigation.

If one of those Americans ends up being the President, then so be it. If not, just as well.

Let the evidence lead where it leads.

Agreed!!!!

Rosensteins letter authorizing Mueller says otherwise. If Trump was never an object of the investigation then we, again, come back to an illegally constituted SC.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You know that doesnt matter at this point. There are secret orders, etc.....its a total farce.

The best we can hope for is something that at least resembles justice.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Perhaps you should read a little.

???????

You appear to have confused Subpoena's with search Warrants.

And Customs and Borders Enforcement did not conduct the searches in search of contraband, The Special Counsel did under the DOJ authority in search of evidence and that requires a warrant.

and all it takes is for the FBI to contact a CBP officer to conduct the search while the FBI is present. No warrant would be required.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You know that doesnt matter at this point. There are secret orders, etc.....its a total farce.

The best we can hope for is something that at least resembles justice.

Me thinks the "secret order" is an after the fact cover your ass type note. and here I thought only fraternities were the only ones that could be placed on double secret probation.

ETA

Ruh roh..

PROOF FOUND: New Document Shows Obama’s Dep. Attny Gen. Violated DOJ Rules

Obama’s Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is the deep state operative who authorized the special counsel’s office to investigate former Trump campaign Chairman Paul Manafort’s Ukrainian lobbying activities. He was also the spur that drove the “Russia collusion” claims against Trump, a new report says. But it also looks like he violated his own rules for setting the investigative agenda.

The info comes from special counsel Robert Mueller as he tried to defend the widening scope of his faux investigation against a recent motion Manafort filed to dismiss the case, the Daily Caller News Foundation reported.

Manafort argued that Rosenstein’s May 17, 2017, appointment of the special counsel only allowed Mueller to investigate alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government and not his pre-election political consulting work. Manafort, a longtime Republican lobbyist, noted that his consulting work in Ukraine occurred well before he joined the Trump campaign in April 2016.

But Mueller’s team pointed to an Aug. 2, 2017, memo written by Rosenstein laying out the scope of Mueller’s mandate.

In the heavily redacted memo, Rosenstein granted Mueller authority to investigate allegations that Manafort “committed a crime or crimes by colluding with Russian government officials” to interfere with the 2016 election as well as crimes “arising out of payments he received from the Ukrainian government before and during the tenure of President Viktor Yanukovych.”

This shows that that Rosenstein violated the Justice Department’s regulations regarding special counsels “by failing to confine the scope of the Special Counsel’s jurisdiction.”

read full article for more asshattery from the left..
edit on 4-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

AKA....farce.

The entire DOJ needs razed

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
How else would US law enforcement, other then extraordinary rendition or a cooperating government which for obvious reasons is not Russia, get foreign nationals to question them and serve search warrants?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Obama's Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

You know, if an article starts out with a blatant lie like that, I would really think about what they are trying to convince me of and why... Trump himself appointed Rosenstein.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-4-2018 by crtrvt because: Source

edit on 4-4-2018 by crtrvt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

You know, if an article starts out with a blatant lie like that, I would really think about what they are trying to convince me of and why... Trump himself appointed Rosenstein.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

When Lynch was AG Yates was the deputy AG. She moved up to acting AG and Rosenstein moved up to acting DAG. Both were appointed long before Trump took office. Once Trump took office their positions remained until Yates opted to violate her job description. Rosenstein was nominated for his current position, officially, by Trump and confirmed by the Senate.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
How else would US law enforcement, other then extraordinary rendition or a cooperating government which for obvious reasons is not Russia, get foreign nationals to question them and serve search warrants?

By having those russian nationals go through a country with an extradition treaty with the US or for those russian nationals to enter US territory, like 2 of these russians did.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Rosenstein was nominated for his current position, officially, by Trump and confirmed by the Senate.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Rosenstein was nominated for his current position, officially, by Trump and confirmed by the Senate.

Yup and prior to that worked under obama.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They are crossing the t's and dotting the I's, this tends to show me that the investigation will soon be coming to an end.

The person they interviewed from Saudi had meetings with the trump campaign during the transition period, that is not illegal. Meeting or calling the upcoming president is normal during that time.

There is nothing here, no evidence that any money even came from Russians or Russian businessmen has been found. They should check out Hilary's contributions, she had way more coming from all over Europe and the middle east. They were betting on Hillary to win because she conned them into believing she would. I guess it will be hard for a woman candidate to get any campaign funding in the future now, she deceived the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

He doesn't fish, he hunts, and I haven't seen him miss yet.

Funniest thing I read all day.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

False. They don't need any evidence to question someone. However, in the case of the FISA court we now know if they did need any evidence they only need to manufacture a salacious dossier using foreign intelligence to skirt the law and get a warrant.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He doesn't fish, he hunts, and I haven't seen him miss yet.

All he's been so far is a Lambkiller.

No big fish. All small frys that were set up after they got silently discovered by the "target".

Maybe next he'll try to kill Bambi too 👋🤓👋

Oh come now... he managed to put a lawyer in jail for 30 days for lying

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Mueller's goons cornered a U.K. author at Philadelphia's airport last week, while he was waiting on a connecting flight to visit friends in Cleveland. Left him in shock. All he did was write a pro-Trump OpEd in a magazine last year.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Go ahead and try and make light of this because all you have now is sarcasm.
trump is a subject in a criminal investigation. So they probably won't need Santa or his elves to testify...but if Santa did testify before the grand jury I'm positive he'd tell them that trump in on his naughty list.
edit on 452018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join