It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm no financial wizard, just putting this out there as it struck me as odd.

Tock LLC out of Illinois. www.tockhq.com...

Tock is a complete reservation and table management system for offering free reservations and prepaid experiences like tasting menus, a chef’s counter, and events.

Their investor base is pretty interesting: former twitter CEO Dan Costolo, Kimbal Musk of SpaceX and James L Brooks... Could their system do more than reserve tables at restaurants?

2014 declared investment at 525k, no revenue reported.
SEC Filing

H1B and Green card applications for software designers states CFO made more than half total initial investments or is that the proposed salary for the temporary worker?
VISA app

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Aside: is there a limit on how many pictures you can upload? ATS goes though the upload process, then there is nothing there...

you may need to resize your pics to be smaller. there is a size limit on uploads, and it will look as if it's uploading but the pic doesn't appear in your library

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Look closely and you might see the pattern that debunkers often come in pairs

look closely and you might see whatever pattern you want to see... just for the record, i am not paid, and i don't work in tandem with anyone else -- although i'd be interested to know who you think you've spotted as a fake supporter in these threads.
edit on 21-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'd be thrilled if Anti-American comics Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert were fingered by Allison Mack as pervert criminals.

No need to describe sexual acts sir.

I wasn't suggesting that Allison give them a prostate exam, lol.

What I'm looking forward to is tomorrow's summary of today's messages from Q, at one of the expert blogs.

It seems that there are at least 3 members of the Q group who post these messages. Each one is an expert in a given subject. (Military / Politics / Sex-Crimes)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 1121272 NEW
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

South Bay, Long Beach men arrested in human trafficking operation that rescued 13-year-old girl

A human trafficking sting in Compton resulted in the rescue of a 13-year-old girl and 39 arrests, including men from Hawthorne, Long Beach and Carson, authorities said Friday.

Long Beach man arrested after human trafficking sting by county task force

The Task Force has conducted several covert operations during this past week throughout Los Angeles County targeting sex traffickers who are focused on luring young victims into the commercial sex industry.

More than 500 arrested, dozens saved in statewide crackdown on human trafficking

“‘Operation Reclaim and Rebuild’ was a three-day assault on one of the most heinous crimes of modern times: The sexual exploitation of another human being for profit,” said Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell.

More than three dozen arrested in alleged sex-trafficking ring in Compton

Three children were released to the care of the Department of Children and Family Services, officials said. Investigators also identified five women as victims of human trafficking;

Dozens of women and children rescued in human-trafficking sweep in California that nets 474 arrests

In all, 28 children and 27 adult victims were rescued, the Sheriff's Department said in a statement.

LB Port sort of looks like an entry point for human traffickers, but I don't know California, I only know the Amish.

That might be why.

edit on 21-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well the pic does seem to be from Martha's Vineyard which was a favorite of former pres BHO for summer vacations. I think I located the Inn/RR and it appears to be owned by her uncle, Robert Nixon. He is a famous director/film maker (Gorillas in the Mist!!!) and he did create an Obama linked nat geo doc that Maggie is in. He also has an interesting foundation (created after discussions with Bush Sr.) that gathers children to clean dirty waterways...

So the connection is there. I couldn't find any other pics but there is probably some kind of public event (photo op) that links them together. Maybe she was at an abramovic gig?

Robert Nixon - with MV/Beach Plum ownership mentioned
Obama linked doc with Maggie
BHO loves Beach Plum Inn
edit on 21-4-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

you may need to resize your pics to be smaller. there is a size limit on uploads, and it will look as if it's uploading but the pic doesn't appear in your library

Thank you. You actually inadvertently solved my issue before posting here.

I caught a how to explaination in another thread that you had written.

Kudos

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
I'm still stuck on Tick Tock.

From post #1203

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 1121272 NEW
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q

California has a handy dandy LLC lookeruper. I found a few Tick TOCKs (LLC)

One of them stands out to me Tick Tock LLC with the agent listed as ASH R SHAH

Ash is a movie producer. I've seen some of his movies.

Ash R. Shah--IMDb

Maybe a wild gooose chase, still looking for any conections.

I tried to cross reference with Maggie, but nothing.

I was researching tick tock and found this vid song that seems to speak to Hollywood with interesting implications
and references to biblical figures. I am sure some here can find correlations.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Today Buzz feed News reported on the arrest of Allison Mack like most other MSM outlets. But this was an editorial from just two days ago:

link

Freedom of speech, yes. But at what point is propaganda considered aiding and abetting?

Consider I found the other day Chelsea Clinton and Edgar Bronfman jr. are on the board of Buzzfeed.

Ah ha ha! It gets even better!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

When I heard this news I thought hell froze over!! Seriously, is that not odd? Did Kim have a NDE or some type of fear of God experience? lol Damn, How'd this happen? Did Q call that one?

If you follow the Q perspective, NK was a CIA controlled state to help keep chaos going. Trump and co are shutting that down. Yes, he called it.

If you can accept that NoKo is some weird prison state, you have to ask how it's controlled by C|A. Assuming so, it's hard to picture a bunch of preppy Anglo guys showing up at the death camp and handing out promotions and medals based on local patronage.

Wouldn't it actually be some Asian mafia-cult, whom I shall not name here. It just seems like there's still more to the story of how this all came about. Was it facilitated during the "chasing Snowden" era of Q drops from Shanghai, the surveillance tape of the asset extraction flash bang thing? Are people following?

It's possible the NK deal had an element of "gang" content to it. Hemisphere-sized gangs control lifestyles in the most powerful elements of Asia, inc drugs and other vice crimes. Also possible we had a front seat with Q as events unfolded. Didn't the optimism of a peace deal begin soon after? I'm just asking.

edit on 21-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: Im saying that BECAUSE it's a giant prison-torture country, it MUST have some culty aspect to it's control, beyond Kim J + Clowns

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

But, but.. Buzzfeed said that it's all just a myth..?!

What's going ON?!

edit on 21-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think Maggie is a spitting image of a young DWS...related somehow ? Nickname "Wendy" from Peter Pan ?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JaspersCheese

I saw this link earlier, but then pulled it.

I thought it actually looked pretty legit, but so do a lot of things.

The only thing I would point out that doesn't fit the Q post is tha it is incorporated, not an LLC.

Of course, I could be picking nits.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I think that Trump just made an honest mistake, or he would have left his tweet.

However, it went to places far and wide that are lines of inquiry worth researching further, particularly with a Mack snowball forming as we speak.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess we can't discuss Q's recent drops then. Q is going all in.

If Q is going all in he wants to be banned on boards and claim to be the victim

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Evidence that actor James Woods, conservative tweeter, is reading this thread?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That song is 8:04 too long.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaspersCheese
I'm no financial wizard, just putting this out there as it struck me as odd.

Tock LLC out of Illinois. www.tockhq.com...

Tock is a complete reservation and table management system for offering free reservations and prepaid experiences like tasting menus, a chef’s counter, and events.

Their investor base is pretty interesting: former twitter CEO Dan Costolo, Kimbal Musk of SpaceX and James L Brooks... Could their system do more than reserve tables at restaurants?

2014 declared investment at 525k, no revenue reported.
SEC Filing

H1B and Green card applications for software designers states CFO made more than half total initial investments or is that the proposed salary for the temporary worker?
VISA app

Co-founder is:

Nick started work on a crude ticketing system. The homemade platform was a success. Soon after Nick founded Tock with Brian Fitzpatrick, founder of Google's Chicago engineering office, to turn this simple idea into a robust product complete with all the tools a restaurant needs to succeed.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As pointed out 3 days ago, Barack Obama is becoming RADIOACTIVE...which means fair-game for hard hitting embarrassing articles.

www.theparisreview.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Evidence that actor James Woods, conservative tweeter, is reading this thread?

twitter.com...

Can’t see the twitter but he could be, considering ATS shows up in google threads on this subject matter

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Twitter user claims that this is the last thing that Allison Mack tweeted

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join