It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: carewemust

As pointed out 3 days ago, Barack Obama is becoming RADIOACTIVE...which means fair-game for hard hitting embarrassing articles.

www.theparisreview.org...

Don’t think so, but thank you for calling him Obama on this board

This "board" abovetopsecret.com, has the former President's name accurately depicted all over the place.

I agree but on this thread some call him Hussein, I guess you fail to see those members

I see that, but think nothing of it. Sometimes, I'm called by my middle name. How about you?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

As pointed out 3 days ago, Barack Obama is becoming RADIOACTIVE...which means fair-game for hard hitting embarrassing articles.

www.theparisreview.org...

Don’t think so, but thank you for calling him Obama on this board

This "board" abovetopsecret.com, has the former President's name accurately depicted all over the place.

I agree but on this thread some call him Hussein, I guess you fail to see those members

I see that, but think nothing of it. Sometimes, I'm called by my middle name. How about you?

Honestly, you know the people do it because they like to associate him with being a Muslim and not a Christian

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

How would you feel if I were to say - Barack Obama is a Satanist?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Honestly, you know the people do it because they like to associate him with being a Muslim and not a Christian

As if Barack Obama sounded like a traditionally Christian name.

I call Hussein Hussein to indicate that he never was who he seemed to be, in any respect. Beginning with the fact that people in his Chicago area dont seem to remember him all the way up to today where he travels the world to meet heads of state as a shadow President.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I know, I know. I will comment more. I’ve been meaning to communicate with you guys but I’ve been so busy following along and working my ass off right now with work and getting as many friends family neighbors etc woken up.

California has a huge battle coming up politically when we have our Primary. We need Travis Allen in the Governorship. This whole Q thing plays a massive role in getting him there.

Opening peoples eyes to just how treasonous and corrupt many in government truly are from both parties.
“my team first” Democrats have destroyed liberals and brainwashed many into sheep. It’s hard to wake these people up. I know because YOU ALL woke me up. I came here for the UFOS, stayed for the occasional political thread. Something about shadiness in Obama’s admin pre 2010 started my wake up. Q gives me proof and connections that I’ve successfully woken others up with. The job y’all have done is amazing thank you.
Semper Fidelis

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The fact that wikileaks, pg and q are not all that welcome here (on a conspiracy site of all places) speaks volumes about how sensitive this stuff really is.

Why do you think the Q thread has been allowed to stay. Whilst the above has been virtually hounded off the clearnet.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: [

Why do you think the Q thread has been allowed to stay. Whilst the above has been virtually hounded off the clearnet.

Its taken enormous mass effort and still is.

Better people are in charge now. #MEGA
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Its taken enormous mass effort and still is. Better people are in charge now. #MEGA

Wonder who took voat down then. Lets hope you are right.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Avicci...another superstar who happens to die age 28

"He took his stage name from the Sanskrit word for the lowest level of hell in Buddhism" according to the article.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Voat is back online and, according to one of the two people in charge of it, it was a technical error.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Scary thing in that thread I am seeing responses like who cares. wtf!! have the media done such a job on people that the response to sex cults human trafficking and branding skin is who cares?? damn I am so glad for the people in thread or I think I would lose the plot with this world.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Scary thing in that thread I am seeing responses like who cares. wtf!! have the media done such a job on people that the response to sex cults human trafficking and branding skin is who cares?? damn I am so glad for the people in thread or I think I would lose the plot with this world.

That's not even the worst part. I did some catching up on Twitter and many people seem to have serious problems to differentiate between the character Chloe(Smallville role) and Allison Mack as a person. Chloe would have never done such things is not an excuse you should use in real life ever.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Infinity is down. How much evidence do you need until you realize what is really going on?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Day shift checking in.

Who is Q?

interesting take:

from a skincare expert LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Whereismypassword

How would you feel if I were to say - Barack Obama is a Satanist?

Well that’s a lot better than what you have been saying about other people in this thread, I could say the same about you as you as you don’t behave like a Christian

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

#1214 (snippet)

What are ‘pet’ names?

Pet names used for hiding identity in child trafficking/pedophilia? Probably also used in child grooming (it's our little secret) for initial bonding. Pet is also used in BDSM for some submissives.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Could this be possible? Can they wipe the internet clean?

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Patriot ENoCH hasn't posted "newsblast" as of yet must have enjoyed 4/20 will drop it when it is released.

This image was posted however and as a bonus this video(has strong language) I think you can see where they are going with this. Things are starting to heat up in the rabbit hole things are going to get very dark from here on out so make balance good/bad for your own souls sake!

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join