It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.youtube.com...

I found this Earlier.

edit on 12-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can't change DNA?
Wow. The sad thing is you're serious.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks, Tiger - didn't know about the wiki. Will check it out!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You can't change DNA?
Wow. The sad thing is you're serious.

Sad thing Silly is serious after 25K posts on ATS. Presenting some 20 - 25 year old "common" knowledge. Epigenetics and human microbiome were fringe terms those times but now are integral part of how we understand role of DNA in organisms. Horizontal transfer of DNA is part of this formula from viri through bacteria to humans.

Environmentally induced DNA corruption is sometime passed to next generation(S). Agent orange/Dioxins are well documented - do not miss ACTUAL situation in Vietnam. And there are tons more ...
edit on 12-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Possible NWO meaning?

Natürliche Wirtschaftsordnung

(Natural Economic Order)

1918 (Third Edition)

200 pages of Luciferian, anti-Christian, EGO-centric NWO writing…

This is it folks.

https:// archive.org/details/TheNaturalEconomicOrder

Credits to Anon.

This is it, alright. The "Natural Economic Order" essentially attempts to remove any sense of Christian ethics from social/economic policy. In the view of the elite, they are predators, and the rest of us are their prey. And yes, this is meant in a way that is directly analogous to wolves hunting sheep, or lions hunting zebras.

Like Q keeps saying, we are sheep to them. Literally.
edit on 12-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think he meant that you cannot alter DNA from a crime scene. The sample is no longer composed of living cells, so CRISPR would not work. Besides, you would need to alter the DNA of every cell in the sample. But carry on. There are so many more conspiracy theories for QAnon to name check.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Scientists in Israel have demonstrated that it is possible to fabricate DNA evidence, undermining the credibility of what has been considered the gold standard of proof in criminal cases. The scientists fabricated blood and saliva samples containing DNA from a person other than the donor of the blood and saliva. They also showed that if they had access to a DNA profile in a database, they could construct a sample of DNA to match that profile without obtaining any tissue from that person.

nope sorry. try again
better luck next time
edit on 3 12 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If you can't change DNA, why is DNA uniQue to each Human ? 😐

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
This might be interesting tomorrow:

Major FBI News Breaking Monday at True Pundit

I'm hoping this means the IG's report will be dropping today.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: DJW001

nope sorry. try again
better luck next time

You even used one of their favorite sources.

The scientists fabricated blood and saliva samples containing DNA from a person other than the donor of the blood and saliva. They also showed that if they had access to a DNA profile in a database, they could construct a sample of DNA to match that profile without obtaining any tissue from that person.

“You can just engineer a crime scene,” said Dan Frumkin, lead author of the paper, which has been published online by the journal Forensic Science International: Genetics. “Any biology undergraduate could perform this.”

edit on 12-3-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Possible NWO meaning?

Natürliche Wirtschaftsordnung

(Natural Economic Order)

1918 (Third Edition)

200 pages of Luciferian, anti-Christian, EGO-centric NWO writing…

This is it folks.

https:// archive.org/details/TheNaturalEconomicOrder

Credits to Anon.

This is it, alright. The "Natural Economic Order" essentially attempts to remove any sense of Christian ethics from social/economic policy. In the view of the elite, they are predators, and the rest of us are their prey. And yes, this is meant in a way that is directly analogous to wolves hunting sheep, or lions hunting zebras.

Like Q keeps saying, we are sheep to them. Literally.

[[[they]]] want us as fully predictable economic units whit which [[[they]]] can gamble in any time and on any scale. Psychopath/sociopath is desired norm. Fully programmable, fully predictable.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Horizontal transfer? What do you describe as horizontal transfer? And transfer of what?

Of course we get our DNA from our parents. And yes that is the recombination of genetic material. That is not changing DNA from an outward source. But maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Please clarify. Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

cmon. tell me they dont have wijkipedia in virginia

Horizontal gene transfer (HGT) or lateral gene transfer (LGT)[1][2][3] is the movement of genetic material between unicellular and/or multicellular organisms other than by the ("vertical") transmission of DNA from parent to offspring.[4] HGT is an important factor in the evolution of many organisms.[5][6]

edit on 3 12 2018 by dashen because: :0

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No, it was about "Aborted Fetal tissue is found in vaccines [...]" and "I wonder what it does to your DNA? "

OJ was brought up by Silly in response as ... distraction?

ATSwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
You're correct.
DNA is subject to mutations, but stepping on it or a vaccine won't be a cause.
The question was could genetic material in a vaccine cause changes in DNA. If you think that's possible I'm open to being educated.
I think you're just looking for an argument. Maybe cuz it's me???

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Playing the victim card again. Predictable.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I was talking about stepping on it or having it change from a vaccine.
Not mutations that can occur. Sorry I didn't cover EVERY POSSIBILITY. There is limited space here.
You can catch me next time eh?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Horizontal transfer? What do you describe as horizontal transfer? And transfer of what?

Of course we get our DNA from our parents. And yes that is the recombination of genetic material. That is not changing DNA from an outward source. But maybe I'm misunderstanding you. Please clarify. Thanks

Parents->Child is vertical transfer when DNA of both is combined at once. But there is also horizontal transfer. For example plant living in spot A might be connected through mykorrhiza system to other plant and interchange genetic information. On bacterial or viral level it is far more common. This is also happening at least during pregnancy: mother is incorporating parts of fathers DNA through fetus. And probably it is happening even during unprotected adventures.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Do NOT perform this test:

do not enter "img src" into Bing or Google search box, do NOT switch to img tab

Holy crab this is insane ... common html tag (well, part of it), no coder will switch to img tab ...

Care to summarize? I only have so much budget for buying electronic devices...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING
This one is worth looking at- youtu.be...

Very interesting. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join