It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

My apologies if this question sounds silly, but I know nothing about the stock market. But...would what you're talking about be anything like a dead cat bounce kinda thing?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Look into blood type(s) of African origin then compare with the slave trade and look into dark occult practices then look into foundations set up in these areas and who set them up.

link   
a reply to: Greenanon

How do you mean, weird?

link   
Someone posted something really interesting earlier about an Australian scientist?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

Dr Kidman?
And his daughter married the model of mental stability TC

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Do you Russian bots ever sleep?
Is 23 and me(google) just really used to ID suitable genetic targets for exploitation?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

No. That's different. Raising the interest rate the banks pay each other to lend money can halt the flow of money and send the markets into a steep and fast drop. The flow of money is the lifeblood of the world economy. Think Heart Attack and die off of oxygen to markets. It is very serious and is the power they might wield to crash the market and buy up everything on the cheap. It would reverberate the world over. The international banks have already done this as a test run a few years back to gauge the resulting drop in markets. It is likely the best option to crash the markets among the several ideas they tested.
edit on 12-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
More ass covering and finger pointing. The start of the dominos to fall. This will quickly accelerate. Think Hillary tarmac video (Loretta/Bill) as the first real beachead with accusations against Obama soon to follow. Obama will be running to Kenya before this is through.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What is the twitter handle of the actual Q? I have something to say before I go to bed...but I don't think I have the right Q....
edit on 12-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Whenever bloodlines come up I am reminded of Frank Herbert's Dune novels and the millennia spanning breeding program of the Bene Gesserit to create a human super being with very specific prescient traits that they hope to control from behind the scenes to further their goals. They also plant prophetic seeds generations ahead so their puppet Messiah will have maximum impact.

Makes you wonder if he made it completely up, pulled it subconsciously out of the source/Akasha or if he had some inside knowledge.

Frank Herbert was born on October 8, 1920, in Tacoma, Washington, to Frank Patrick Herbert, Sr. and Eileen (McCarthy) Herbert. Because of a poor home environment, he ran away from home in 1938 to live with an aunt and uncle in Salem, Oregon.
Wikipedia

Another somewhat Q relevant theme is that Dune is set in a future where "thinking machines" are forbidden.

The Butlerian Jihad is an event in the back-story of Frank Herbert's fictional Dune universe. Occurring over 10,000 years before the events chronicled in his 1965 novel Dune, this jihad leads to the outlawing of certain technologies, primarily "thinking machines," a collective term for computers and artificial intelligence of any kind. This prohibition is a key influence on the nature of Herbert's fictional setting.

Jihad, Butlerian: (see also Great Revolt) — the crusade against computers, thinking machines, and conscious robots begun in 201 B.G. and concluded in 108 B.G. Its chief commandment remains in the O.C. Bible as "Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind."

Herbert refers to the Jihad many times in the entire Dune series, but did not give much detail on how he imagined the actual conflict.[4] In God Emperor of Dune (1981), Leto II Atreides indicates that the Jihad had been a semi-religious social upheaval initiated by humans who felt repulsed by how guided and controlled they had become by machines:

"The target of the Jihad was a machine-attitude as much as the machines," Leto said. "Humans had set those machines to usurp our sense of beauty, our necessary selfdom out of which we make living judgments. Naturally, the machines were destroyed."[
Wikipedia

The singularity is #ing nigh!

Yeah, teenage me really loved those Dune novels.

edit on 12-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
AUSTRALIA: www.youtube.com...

THE WORLD: www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

He's/theys not posting on Twitter as Q.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Ok. What are they posting as? Is it known? Otherwise, what's the best way to contact Q directly?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Check your pm

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

They can only actually lose so much capital.

It's all electronic ledgers and no real money anyway and fatten their bottom line tremendously. They crash the markets and buy it up with their fake electronic money anyway. What would be illegal for us to do, write checks for money we don't have, is perfectly legal for the international banks.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

This is one of my favorite Q-related Twitter accounts to monitor.
twitter.com...

edit on 3/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of the theory on the Obama portrait with the hidden sperm and the mixing of bloodlines? His fingers? I believe it leads back to the link I posted from EnterThe5t4rz.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks that is the one.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The dam is about to burst! True Pundits web traffic will be like Drudge Report on the first day of the Monica Lewinsky story! Ironically another Clinton scandal!

Major FBI News Breaking Monday at True Pundit

new topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join