It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Who says I'm huffing alt-right talking points?

It was the two millennials in the cubicals adjoining mine who sat there critiquing a movie talking about how it was all about racism and misogyny but they still loved it because how they dealt with it was just *so* hilarious!
Oh, and it wasn't The Shape of Water. It was some vapid romantic comedy thing.

And that's just one of many, many conversations about just about everything in their lives they see in those contexts. Perhaps they should stop huffing the HuffPo?

i'm sorry but is just a total non sequitir, what does it have to do with you thinking liberals are trying to forbid you from making sushi?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

No, it's not a non-sequiter. That is the type of talk I get: the SJW, everything is an -ism, dear gawd the cultural appropriation, etc., convos from the office workers around me.

One of them turned 30 earlier this week. OMG! She's just so old! Look at her ... her life is done ... she's old.
edit on 4-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
How did I know once this reached ATS it would be a thread full of apologists.

“I definitely am doing it covertly”
“Red Pill the students”
“I told the admin I wasn’t and they just believed me”
Eradicate Muslims?

Big deal.

I'm pretending to be gay to advance my tech career.

And I noticed you didn't put quotes around that last one.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No, it's not a non-sequiter. That is the type of talk I get: the SJW, everything is an -ism, dear gawd the cultural appropriation, etc., convos from the office workers around me.

One of them turned 30 earlier this week. OMG! She's just so old! Look at her ... her life is done ... she's old.

i'm sorry, i know it must be disconcerting that things change as time passes. just don't make any sushi and you should be safe from the young liberal thought police in the next cube.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm making sushi.

I also intend on opening a gas station to sell it from.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm making sushi.

Just make sure it all has worms. You could solve the obesity epidemic!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I could give a flying rip about those two. They're young and stupid, but your contention that I get all this stuff from my alt-right sources is laughable at best. I get at least as much from the vapid 20/30-somethings I work with. They have so much more important things to discuss than their work ... believe me.
I get to hear all about it whether I want to or not.

*le sigh*

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I also do Mexican, Indian, French, German and Middle Eastern to go along with my Italian. I am a culinary cultural appropriator of the highest order and I don't worry what people think.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm making sushi.

When did you move to Mississippi?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Oddly one of three states I never visited.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Did he say he was going he was going to make all of that and then deep fry it to sell it?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think we can all come to a consensus that racist teachers should not be in an environment where they could influence young minds.

Teachers who like the KKK? Out.
Teachers who like BLM? Out.
Teachers who like La Raza? Out.

They should not be anywhere near children. Hell, they shouldn't even HAVE children.

These teachers? Sterilize them. If they have children? Take them away.

They can be "free" to have these thoughts, but they just can't be near anyone (like children) who might be exposed to different thoughts.

Ahhhh, can't you just smell the freedom!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Make it easy, DB. No child should be near anyone who doesn't think like you/I/anyone else their parents don't think like.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Make it easy, DB. No child should be near anyone who doesn't think like you/I/anyone else their parents don't think like.

Parents can't have any say in the matter.

They might be racist.

Only the state can protect and teach the children.

Anyone who might introduce a different thought should be placed in very comfortable camps. With nice showers.

And tetherball.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It’s always fun watching these threads turn into circle jerks.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm not politically correct ... but I wanna be.

And I wanna wear sackcloth and ashes and self flagellate for being a white privileged racist in fixer's vision!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Teachers who like the KKK? Out.
Teachers who like BLM? Out.
Teachers who like La Raza? Out.

That settles it. You're the biggest RACIST in this forum! How dare you. It's fun watching you trip over yourself to defend white supremacism!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I also do Mexican, Indian, French, German and Middle Eastern to go along with my Italian. I am a culinary cultural appropriator of the highest order and I don't worry what people think.

You're done sir! A Freemason (definite racist strike 1), who is white (strike 2), and is a male (strike 3), and has a sense of humor (strike 4), not to mention more culinary strikes than can be counted on my toes.... Did I mention there are only two strikes allowed to make it thru this round with your white skin still attached?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Which one in the Harmony Hut is he?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah I'm disappointed. I thought you were one of the last liberals of old, whom didn't get to to this identity hysteria bs.

just thought it was an interesting story.
no more no less

buuuut since we are talking about it.
suggesting all muslims should be eradicated. not cool

i would like to see the rest of her tweets

Its funny but the only thing that makes it interesting is that a white person did it so people get to yell racist at someone. If a black person did it, and it happens every day, no problem.

Suggesting that all muslims should be eradicated... Don't muslims think the same of non-muslims? In fact, the Hadith are pretty clear - either you convert or you die.

The only thing I have learned from all this so-called racism is that if you are white its only ok to kill someone after they kill you. Anyone else - do what your heart tells you to do...

Not cool.

(this is a little extreme for emphasis of the basic dynamic - the qualifier is necessary in this white supremacist witch hunt]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join