It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

America is not amd never has been a monoracial nation. Its anathema to who we are.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I get to talk about topics that people don’t like to talk about,” Volitich says in one snippet from her podcast, which the HuffPost has embedded on its site. “They don’t want to be seen as a bigot, racist, whatever you want to call it. I honestly don’t care

in her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

I told the kids that. I said guys when they are in here I’m going to be different than I usually am. I just don’t want you to be shocked, I want you to play along and they’re like OK. OK

I had one at the beginning of this year who emailed the principal over my head and basically told her I’m worried that your teacher is injecting political bias into her teaching. And the principal came to me and she was like I’m not worried, should I be worried? And I was like no. And she believed me and she backed off.

These are from her podcasts.

I think any view from White Supremacies to BLM shouldn't be in a middle school and being taught, the only why forward is a balanced informed education that is encompassing of all students.
It's at a young age where our ideals, morals and values are born and nurtured. This is the how we fix problems in society.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How have you been punished for being white?

No matter what side of the aisle you sit on or what you call it all of this is based on a victimhood culture. Oh I'm white and I'm being discriminated against so white power! I'm black so BLM!, #AndMeToo!...and so on and so on... ALL self proclaim victims that our millennials have turned in to.

So many today can not blame their failures on themselves, its the Government holding me back, its whites, its illegals, its the blacks running us down, its the rich, its the sexist pigs, its the gays, its the Jews, its Nazis, its drugs, its guns, its religion, its lack of religion, ...it never stops and no one actually looks in the mirror to see the real treason.

The reason why I say this is because in the successful business world there is none of this. People who have been successful in their lives care little about any of this. I work with a wide range of people and none of them complain about the token external forces that might match up with who they are. If anything we joke about it all as we all work in a professional environment and see people that do complain are basically failures in life...oh and the vast majority happen to be millennials.

If I fail then it is on me to prevent it in the first place.. a lifetime of bad decisions is no ones fault but your own.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Its hard for me to understand how the OP is taking any heat at all here.

For real.

solidarity is the enemy of integrity.

That kind of works both ways, no?

yes. but only one would have the courage to not teach political ideology to children in school.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
ALL self proclaim victims that our millennials have turned in to.

It isn't a Millennial issue, retards like this teacher existed in Florida last century. She's a moron and shouldn't be teaching children.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So why aren't we telling those backward countries and populace how 'bad' they are by not be totally inclusive? Even here in the states, where is the outcry against the rappers singing to kill all crackers. How about the immigrant communities that are completely biased against others to the point they harass people that are different until they move out of those communities? Why don't we have the SJW entering into those areas and cultures to tell these people how wrong they are? There should be enough reason and cause for daily excursions into these people's domain.

I'd like to think we are just a tad bit better than some backwards Middle East craphole or an underdeveloped African nation.

Because they are backwards, isn't that label being applied to these type of people/countries racists in of itself?

Why are the only attacks being perpetrated against whites having this opinion? When these SJW start going after ALL people who are inclusive towards their own race or nationality, then I will believe this isn't being done for nefarious reasons.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
This is what always amuses me about these folks - once the “obvious” foreigners are gone, they’d be the first lined up against the wall for not being “pure enough”.
There’s always an enemy to blame, there’s always someone not good enough to be there, and the goal line will always move.

It's funny, as an EyeTalian kid growing up in a pretty rough town I got more shizz from white people then from black people (fact: black girls lurv Italians) when we moved to the affluent neighborhood in the next town over. It was the first time I got called a WOP or a Guinea.

Wait a second, I thought that was just male bonding. It must be because I saw it in a movie once:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So why aren't we telling those backward countries and populace how 'bad' they are by not be totally inclusive?

Not our job.

Even here in the states, where is the outcry against the rappers singing to kill all crackers.

Someone forcing you to listen to this?

How about the immigrant communities that are completely biased against others to the point they harass people that are different until they move out of those communities?

Link? I regularly go back to my hometown of Paterson which now has a huge Middle Eastern population where I dine and shop at their establishments because I like the food. Guess what? No one gives me grief. Maybe if someone is getting crap for being white you're a crap white person.

Why are the only attacks being perpetrated against whites having this opinion?

Oh, the poor white people, the goddamn horror. All racial identity politics is horsecrap. Sounds like you worry about race far too much. Get out. See the country. Meet some new people. You'll find that they're not as different as you think.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Go to any Arab nation, hmmm, they like Ir Arab. Go to any nation within in old persia, they like it Persian. Go to Japan, they like it Japanese. Go to subsahara africa, they like it black African. You get my drift right, no too hard to pick up on the similarities I hope.

Except we live in the United States where, not including Native Muricans, we are all foreigners. I'd like to think we are just a tad bit better than some backwards Middle East craphole or an underdeveloped African nation.

But then you have reres like this teacher who think that 'white is right'. What kind of white? WASPy white or nice Italian complexioned crackers like myself? I vote the latter, those milky honkies from England turn red in the sun.

It's like free speech, everybody has it or nobody has it. Or like the law, it applies to everyone or no one. You can't have it both ways, there are no protected groups. Whites have the same rights as blacks, Asians, persians, Arabs, etc so if whites want to assemble in groups to fight off a perceived indignity, they can do so as well. I don't see the problem here, apart from the globalist programming, it all seems very simple. And btw, I am part native American from the extinct beothuk tribe and I still feel exactly the same way. The rights to free speech and assembly apply to everyone. Governments are trying to change this by disenfrachising a specific group through ridiculous laws, media manipulation and social pressures. It's not right and there will obviously be push-back. The question is what will happen when the tipping point is reached?

All people are racist in varying degrees and it is improbable that that will ever change. As long as there are sjws that chose to amplify the alleged problems, the longer it will take for those alleged problems to go away. We evolve at a rate determined by a deterministic reality and that's not going to change either.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Wait a second, I thought that was just male bonding. It must be because I saw it in a movie once.

I'm sure if you talked to someone like that in real life you'd not end up getting your face caved in.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You mean something like the racism.

Or how about this, Jim Crow laws, or Tulsa race riot, or some Sold, Damaged, Stolen, Gone: Japanese American Property Loss During WWII , don't forget America's Lost Generation of Asian Immigrants.

Something the white lady should keep in mind...

The freewheeling opportunity associated with 20th-century California was not available to black residents, and that exclusion reverberates in our neighborhoods and communities today.

The Racist Housing Policy That Made Your Neighborhood

What was here tweet again? Stats like the FHA that shows how whites benefited from dirt cheap home loans that excluded others?

Nah, she doesn't want a taste of reality, she want to live the lie.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

None of that has anything to do with this asshole and her white supremacist rhetoric. Like any racist she shouldn't be teaching children.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Actually I'm not down playing it if you really read all I say about it.

You see it's just as bad of racism / tribalism the way sjws make everything about race, make everything about certain races over certain race / racial hierarchy, demonizing / persecuting whites, etc.... That's every bit the same evil as white supremacists... Yet that's totally super cool as long as it's antiwhite, across society now!?!?

Meanwhile all the racial obsessionism (racism) from "liberal" (progressive) America creates a collective ignorance about the very nature of what racism even is, Tribalism, which is important for them as race isn't their only group identity card, yet i see it as potentially damaging in another sense as as long as we're oblivious to what supremacism is (which is all about group identity) then it shaping our society in every which way is about what we can expect.

Of course to progressive America as long as their set of group reign supreme then that's a okay. Of course! As that's how supremacism works.

Meanwhile, race.... Our species has seen every bit the amount of tyranny over other group identities as it, such as race, class, nationality, ethnicity, religion...

The football hooligans are out there fighting not merely over the team, but their group identity they've built up around them. We're hardwired GENETICALLY for this stuff therefore the only hope of truly overcoming it, of culturally evolving above it, is to fully acknowledge what it is how it works and to call it out in all that f it's aspects.

So that's what I do at all of these junctures, while it seems most else just wanna freak out about the supremacism of the other team. Meaning unless you're ready to call out the sjw's and the white whatever's alike, then everyone a bunch of hypocrites. Now to be fair, most have never had this stuff broken down for them like this so they get a free pass for ignorance, but once they have seen the breakdown well from that point to push on they become brazen hypocrites...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
wow, amazing to see how many posters here are falling all over themselves to defend the right of a teacher to push a white supremacist ideology to middle schoolers.

makes me wonder what you tell your own kids, if you have any. :/

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
makes me wonder what you tell your own kids, if you have any. :/

That the mixing of the races is bad and that genetic purity is key.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

None of that has anything to do with this asshole and her white supremacist rhetoric. Like any racist she shouldn't be teaching children.

Then I guess they shouldn't be putting Islamic prayer rooms in schools or teaching a strange expanded version of sex Ed or pushing unpatriotic sjw agendas. It applies both ways you know.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Then I guess they shouldn't be putting Islamic prayer rooms in schools...

Religion doesn't belong in school.

...or teaching a strange expanded version of sex Ed...

Details?

...or pushing unpatriotic sjw agendas.

Examples?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

nah-not worth the effort. Enjoy.
edit on 4-3-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is 2018-look at BLM if you want answers or talk to the white LEOS being targeted and murdered for being white.

And this has what to do with teaching middle school children?

edit on 4-3-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

in her most recent podcast on Feb. 26, a guest railed against diversity in schools, dismissing the idea that “a kid from Nigeria and a kid who came from Sweden are supposed to learn exactly the same” and have the “same IQ.” Volitich enthusiastically agreed with the guest, and went on to argue that “science” has proven that certain races are smarter than others.

Hey my kids are 1/2 Asian and they are good at math...smart little MFers I say...You know those damn Asians...

I'm not sure how a person can assume IQ can be seen as higher or lower based on race. I would say it is an individual thing and you can have a dumb as rocks Swed and a genius Nigerian...

I would also need to add in work ethics and focus attention as to whether a person is successful over others.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join