It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Huff post? lol get something credible than a far loony leftists site.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: TinySickTears

Huff post? lol get something credible than a far loony leftists site.

its all over the place

if you dont like huff then search google.
or dont

dont matter

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Aren't teachers allowed their own political views or to express them outside of school?
I know I'm not the only person sick of the SJW litmus test for anyone who works in government, education or entertainment.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Aren't teachers allowed their own political views or to express them outside of school?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There's a lot more to it.

Dalichov’s guest was allegedly Lana Lokteff, who co-runs Red Ice, a white nationalist outlet, with her husband Henrik Palmgren, AngryWhiteMen.org reported.

Fox News for those saying on Lib outlets are sharing this

I recall Red Ice(before I knew their ties to this) wasn't well recognized on this site for that reason.

She goes on to say it was satire. What the heck kind of satire is that? Her last name is Serbian, is she trying to make Russians, look racist? It's not that, she's trying to save face.

“None of the statements released about my being a white nationalist or white supremacist have any truth to them, nor are my political beliefs injected into my teaching of social studies curriculum,” Volitich said. “While operating under the Russian pseudonym ‘Tiana Dalichov’ on social media and the Unapologetic Podcast, I employed political satire and exaggeration, mainly to the end of attracting listeners and followers, and generating conversation about the content discussed between myself and my guests.”

edit on 5-3-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I know I'm not the only person sick of the SJW litmus test for anyone who works in government, education or entertainment.

are they allowed to bring their ideologies into the schools?

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is part of the reason, albeit a small part, of why we homeschool. My son is 11, his interests are cars, hunting, fishing, Legos, and Minecraft... pretty much in that order. He's sarcastic and blunt, which got him into a bit of trouble last year when he was confronted by the ridiculousness many American school kids saw following the elections. While not in any way interested in politics, he understands the difference between common sense and wild ass foolishness and he has very little patience for the latter. Let's just say I would fear for the punk in the video's safety if he/she WTF-ever it is we're supposed to call one of those, got in my boy's face... and my daughter, the pistol with a much hotter temper and even less tolerance for BS, would light into the yeller like a wildcat on amphetamines.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
There were people who were roasting Black Panther for not having gay Wakandans, for example.

Who cares? I don't have the time to wallow in people's petty nonsense. Life is too much fun to worry about what other people think of me or anything else. You paying attention only encourages their behavior. Ignore them and they go away.

But you do care...in this thread you have striven and wallowed in it complaining that others do not agree cause it simply does or does not matter...but this woman is a creep...just ignore all the white hate drums that are beating louder by the year..nothing to see here...any whitish comments should be resoundingly admonished though...why because some whites were mean to me i guess.

Ummmm your ways of thinking really sound nice but they have not ever worked for anyone before.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ignore all the anti-white hate drums

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
But you do care...in this thread you have striven and wallowed in it complaining that others do not agree cause it simply does or does not matter..

I am not complaining if they don't agree, they are free to be a racist as they like.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
While I'm even for one's freedom to be an ignorant racist.....doing so as a teacher? Well, that's just begging for trouble, especially when you shout it to the world in a podcast.

Idiot is going to lose his career....and honestly, I could care less....lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Got to thread late, out of town.
Do any of us believe that black, hispanic, or liberals haven’t been doing this for decades?
Really.
The only problem is this person is pushing a white agenda, as opposed to the other polically correct diatribes that we have become used to hearing.
The pendulum swings both ways.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ignore all the anti-white hate drums

Just promote the anti-none white ones and make stupidassed excuses as to why.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Earlier I said this kinda thing appeared on my news feed almost on a daily basis ,in response to someone that this is one in X thousands ,well here we go again.

A Florida teacher has been suspended after his school district concluded he repeatedly used the N-word in class, and told his 7th and 8th graders not to date African-Americans "because they are not worth it," among other violations.
www.cnn.com...

I wasn't kidding.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join