It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Florida Public School Teacher Has A White Nationalist Podcast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It isn't a Millennial issue, retards like this teacher existed in Florida last century. She's a moron and shouldn't be teaching children.

Its an issue once a percentage reaches a certain level and the millennials are a victim hood generation no matter how you call it... I put her in the same category as a BLM or ANTIFA teachers, or even ones that have/had extreme hatred for Trump/Obama as examples... EXTREME anything does not belong in our schools...

Fortunately for us this teachers is a rarity, unfortunately for us the other extremist are not so rare.

edit on 4-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is pretty much it.

This compartmentalization is the road we've been traveling down. Are you Indian? No? Better not do yoga. Are you Japanese? No? Don't you dare think about making sushi or wearing a kimono. Are you Mexican? No? Don't even think about wearing a sombrero or touching those maracas! Are you African-American? No? What in the blue blazes are you doing with dreadlocks!

Start telling people how horrible they are for being one thing or another, for doing one thing or another, for not being one thing or another, and pretty soon, every tribe is in their own armed camp.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
People defending this, showing their true colours while yelling like whining snowflakes "but, but, muh white genocide"

"she can't be racist because people who call someone racists are the true racists, white nationalists don't exist..."

everyone, imagine having a scary spooky "Antifa teacher"

edit on 4-3-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Its an issue once a percentage reaches a certain level and the millennials are a victim hood generation no matter how you call it...

I'm sure you have some statistics to share, right?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This compartmentalization is the road we've been traveling down. Are you Indian? No? Better not do yoga. Are you Japanese? No? Don't you dare think about making sushi or wearing a kimono. Are you Mexican? No? Don't even think about wearing a sombrero or touching those maracas! Are you African-American? No? What in the blue blazes are you doing with dreadlocks!

Do you listen to those people? If so, why? If not, why even worry?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you listen to those people? If so, why? If not, why even worry?

I do what I am going to do, but I also listen because it's a disturbing trend.

In it's own way, it's a Puritanical as anything we've seen any Christian fundamentalist sect do. Everyone is so quick to rush in a prove how very good and virtuous and "woke" they are that they'll eagerly turn on each other, things that were so forward thinking and progressive not too long ago in order to burn the heretics.

There were people who were roasting Black Panther for not having gay Wakandans, for example.
edit on 4-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
People defending this, showing their true colours while yelling like whining snowflakes "but, but, muh white genocide"

"she can't be racist because people who call someone racists are the true racists, white nationalists don't exist..."

everyone, imagine having a scary spooky "Antifa teacher"

This isn't about whether or not she's racist. This is about people who have been so busy labeling everyone racist that effectively no one cares anymore when the real thing steps forward.

You know ... that whole boy who cried wolf thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There were people who were roasting Black Panther for not having gay Wakandans, for example.

Who cares? I don't have the time to wallow in people's petty nonsense. Life is too much fun to worry about what other people think of me or anything else. You paying attention only encourages their behavior. Ignore them and they go away.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I remember that thread about the teacher bad mouthing the military and many running to his defense.

It's funny in a way.

Racism is bad.
Insulting the military is good.
Insulting the sitting president is good.

All are opinions best kept to arenas outside of school and learning environments.

Except for Gingers. They steal souls and must be pointed out and stopped.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This compartmentalization is the road we've been traveling down. Are you Indian? No? Better not do yoga. Are you Japanese? No? Don't you dare think about making sushi or wearing a kimono. Are you Mexican? No? Don't even think about wearing a sombrero or touching those maracas! Are you African-American? No? What in the blue blazes are you doing with dreadlocks!.

the vast, huge majority of liberals don't think this way or try to enforce boundaries like that. those who do think on these issues advise taking thoughtful, respectful approaches to other cultures, not avoiding them entirely.

you need to stop huffing those alt-right talking point fumes. that kind of thing can do long-term brain damage.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Racism really is bad, but today everything is racism.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Who says I'm huffing alt-right talking points?

It was the two millennials in the cubicals adjoining mine who sat there critiquing a movie talking about how it was all about racism and misogyny but they still loved it because how they dealt with it was just *so* hilarious!
Oh, and it wasn't The Shape of Water. It was some vapid romantic comedy thing.

And that's just one of many, many conversations about just about everything in their lives they see in those contexts. Perhaps they should stop huffing the HuffPo?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Racism really is bad, but today everything is racism.

Even BLM?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Even BLM.

Think about it ...

They are demanding a larger societal version of how discipline was handled in Broward County. Mainly that we decide it is racist to refuse ignore bad behavior in favor of not putting certain groups in the system. So while this would certainly make it look like the problem (criminality in the community) has been drastically reduced. It's just looking the other way and setting up even greater disasters.

What needs to happen is that we address the real issues that create the problem.

But that means everyone has to come to the table and admit that everyone's sh!t stinks and that none of it right now has to do with who wears what color on their skin.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Getting the closet white nationalists an ATS all riled up early on a Sunday morning! Don't call them racist whatever you do... it hurts their feelings!

Closet white nationalist?
My Columbian girlfriend got a laugh out of that...

You all found the one right wing extremist in the public education system... Congratulations. Still doesn't balance out the overabundance of anti-American, anti-white, anti-male, anti-critical thought, anti-individual BS I see DAILY. Just read an article about a collage professor in hot water for openly admitting to calling on white people last. But that will never grace the pages of somewhere like Huffington post or CNN.

The hypocrisy of liberals astounds me...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Divide and Conquer is thy game.

Seems so easy to, imo its because even if you might disagree, sides have become so entrenched neither wants to concede anything.

heh.

Bring in the A.I. overlords.

SHOW US HOW TO LIVE

This is all part of it's uprising, actually. It, the sjw's are the prequels to transhumanism and are simultaneously the big diversion to keep everyone distracted from the entire tech front . All propagated via social media no less.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yeah I saw that post too. No point in responding to someone that if you're at all not in total virtue signal agreement against with then youre automatically the enemy to be virtue signalled against.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yes, where there is one ... there must be a ton, but when you find a ton, they are all isolated incidents.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

America is not amd never has been a monoracial nation. Its anathema to who we are.

I fully agree and personally, I would much prefer to live in the US than in Canada. We have just too much stupid up here for my frustration index.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
How did I know once this reached ATS it would be a thread full of apologists.

“I definitely am doing it covertly”
“Red Pill the students”
“I told the admin I wasn’t and they just believed me”
Eradicate Muslims?

Alt Top Secret: “She dindu nuffin wroooooong”...
Shameful POS creatures.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join