It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliamen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: carpooler

The farmers are hopelessly outnumbered.Their best bet for survival is to either leave the country,or if that is not possible,to leave their farms and move to the cities and towns.We will probably all starve to death in this country in the next decade or two anyway.Here being white means being trapped to be slaughtered sometime in the future,and it seems being black here will soon mean starving in famine along with any surviving whites.There is no hope left.

Maybe the U.S. can make a trade... These guys don't like whites either so they should love it over there, and the South African white farmers should love it over here. We could use some more honest, hard working people that can run a farm.

eta: What a coincidence that the black minority (not all of course, but much of the 12.5%) here in America feel and act the same way about white people as the majority (which is black) feel about the whites there...
edit on 1-3-2018 by Thirty6BelowZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
As a white south african, do you guys think I can apply for refugee status anywhere that isn’t a sh1thole?

I suggest all of you White Farmers convert to Islam and then you and all your families will be welcomed to the UK, given a free mansion, free health and social care, free cars, an annual income from the taxpayers, that most of those taxpayers could only dream of earning in their lifetimes, and immunity from prosecution for crimes such as sexual abuse of children and hate speech against the White population.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Not everybody. My land is tax exempt. Unless you're referring to a huge amount of land, which I don't have.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
As a white south african, do you guys think I can apply for refugee status anywhere that isn’t a sh1thole?

Try the Southern United States.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

If only it was that simple,hey?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well the ones who benefited from apartheid left just before or just after 1994. They could afford to. The whites left now,are mostly like myself and my family,who are blue collar workers that always been poor,looked down on by wealthy whites even during the days of Apartheid.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The hard truth is that the recent history of South Africa is a racial minority brutally subjugating the rest of the country. Apartheid isn't something that happened generations ago or centuries in the past, it's something that ended in the early 90's. Meaning people who are in their 40's now were adults when it was the law of the land.

It would be hard to say that black people in South Africa aren't entitled to feel a whole lot of righteous animosity. Wouldn't you say?

While I can understand why some black South Africans can feel that way, that does not make it right.

That just sounds more like a desperate attempt by some people at trying to attribute a (false) morality to atrocious acts of greed and power-grabbing. However, just because they were once the subjugated peoples, that does not make future subjugation of others by them morally correct.

edit on 2018/3/1 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
And then to further complicate matters:

www.fin24.com...

www.businesslive.co.za...

There is the matter of what happens to the money owed on the lands owned by white farmers. In this country,everything is preposterously expensive,land and property more than anything else. So these farmers,most of them bought their farms through bank loans. If they are chased off their land,they will obviously not be in a position to repay the banks. If they are disinvested of the property rights to the land - but allowed to stay on to work the land so the nation does not starve-they still will not be in a position to repay the loans,or they will just say Eff it and go live in the towns,in cheap studio apartments or squatter camps. If they are slaughtered,well ghosts have not been known to repay bank loans. As Stephen King would say,this is one Big huge F**karow..

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And then there is a huge problem caused by the drought,which is made worse by no help from the government:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well put ATA

It appears to be yet another case of tyrants attempting to exact their revenge on some nebulous "other" and commit all sorts of atrocities and crimes against humanity against them.

Tin-pot dictatorships universally lead to failed, 3rd world country formation. Sad to see all of South Africa's many accomplishments flushed down the tubes
edit on 3/1/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

More Insanity.

I'm guessing UNICEF won't be helping out this October.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well the ones who benefited from apartheid left just before or just after 1994. They could afford to. The whites left now,are mostly like myself and my family,who are blue collar workers that always been poor,looked down on by wealthy whites even during the days of Apartheid.

I certainly hope that there are plenty of you that are willing to fight back. From what Ive seen/heard on youtube and facebook some of you are ready and willing. Dont let them take what is yours. Communism is the reason for this atrocious behavior. The so called have nots want something that they dont have the backbone to try and work towards getting.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit on 3/9/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.... blackriflecoffee.com/

Is this the right thread for this?
yep it is related
drink up if you love genocide

shawny boy i cu
edit on 1-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Well then hopefully you can get out with your family in time before such things happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

Ya i'm gonna be writing to embassies,already tried the Russian one,have not heard back. Will try some other ones,but i am not holding my breath. This is the end game for us.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We have a new president here in usa just dying to flex his muscles and this situation fits the bill.

How about one of his lackeys run it up the flagpole and see.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Indeed. But if the same crowd that labels you as a racist - for being white - isn't hypocritical then the white farmers can migrate here. You'll still get hate from some blacks but they won't put a hand on you.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I somehow doubt your new prez will magically start caring for the oppressed,brutalised white population of my country. I would love to be pleasantly surprised but i will not be holding my breath.It will be down to the patriarchs and matriarchs of my country to send off our descendants as mercifully as possible into the next world.No one cares what becomes of us.We will have to work out our own exits as painlessly as possible. Those of us who are in touch with reality,realises this,and the solemn duty that has befallen us.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

How can the farmers - or people like my husband and sons-in-law migrate without refugee status and all the help that goes with it?? We are not,as far as i can see,accepted for refugee status ANYWHERE - even if we are the most threatened demographic on the planet these days

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join