It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliamen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yes you are, but really the stuff you added in too is still barely a scratch on the surface to this story...

If you REALLY do some looking into this entire thing you will find that is very much the ridiculously unjust and suicidally stupid travesty the OP etc have depicted it as.

Seems like you failed to pick up on how this is not the original program as decided upon initially, and there is where the very very very interesting stories etc in all of this lie...

Then again though the ANC is REAL GOOD at redistribution. Total pro's I tell you! They've already REDISTRIBUTED one of the richer and better developed countries on the continent right into a situation where there are so many disasters looming that there's really no actual way for what is left to pull out of the tailspin without serious amounts of international aid in the next decade or less.

They have literally done nothing but steal the populace blind, selling off and pocketing the resulting largesse of anything they could label as a "reminder of the shameful legacy of apartheid" while doing little or nothing to maintain let alone improve or etc the infrastructure and public works they inherited from the functional government and nation which came before them!

A very functional government and nation which left fully funded mechanisms in place with which this project should have happened long ago in an actual equitable sustainable and organized fashion... Somehow none of that wound up happening though and the funds etc which should have been there to do all this have disappeared down the same black hole the agricultural outputs and economic contributions of the farms already turned over under the original program did...

Biiiigggg mystery here!!!

So hard to figure out!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

That means it is time to get the hell out.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

As far as I can see, the rest of the world does not seem to care what happens to these farmers.

When they decide to go after the gold and diamond mines, then they will care.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I heard some of these farmers on the phone with alex jones and it was sad but inspiring to hear them vow to stay and fight no matter what. They are literally preparing for death.

So i opened my bible to look for answers and it was even more sad what i found the new pres. will take over and have full control.

Either get out now or likely be slaughtered with no help seeming to be on the horizon

I pray i am wrong

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe
I wonder what countries will take in all the white refugees? probably none, lest they be called Racist.

usa could. They'd be the first white african-american minorities

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All over the world, there are people being slaughtered daily and yet this one is the only time the right seems to care, gee I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
All over the world, there are people being slaughtered daily and yet this one is the only time the right seems to care, gee I wonder why?

ahhh those pesky racist are at it again

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Not calling anyone racist, I may be implying but not calling anyone it.

Also just pointing out a fact, plenty of people being slaughtered world wide yet not a peep from that side until now.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

you can be racist if you want to as long as you do not hold other people down.

i do think you are very wrong that we have not cared and even took action against those other atrocities you speak of.

the usa has been heavily invested in saving brown people and we have failed in many cases.

in many ways we owe it to the whites in the area we are speaking of because of us intervention by obama in that area.

if those sa blacks want to take over that country then good for them but genocide against any group is not acceptable to usa

these days if you are gonna take over then do it humanely if that is even an option

because we really have no business in trying to tell them how to run their country but we can do something about the slaughter

it may take up to a decade but the new gov. there will fail because of a lack of knowledge but not before destroying many whitey lives

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I suspect your husband may be deeply tied to the land. Your families have known no other home and it's understandable to wish to remain, even when facing an unknown future. Don't give up hope though, the story of your plight is spreading around the world where you will find people willing to help. I know that Georgia - the former Soviet republic has taken in White South Africans and they are very happily resettled there. Until you have investigated every country accepting immigrants you have not exhausted your resources. Hoping for the best for you, your family and all of South Africa.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

Probably this is the only time the left doesn't care. Normally, we can count on your guys to step up and whine all about it until something gets done.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Above is a petition that has been started to give immigration priority for SA farmers facing land confiscation and also a potential genocide. Whether you think its right that the blacks take the whites land or not, you should sign this. Hell, if you think that the black deserve the land, why not sign this then. And if you are like me who fear for people facing genocide than you should most def sign this petition. Hopefully people in congress will actually talk about it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join