It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You know I just finished reading this thread from Dec 2017 just after the NYT article came out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone is wishing for more info and if we get some that will be great. Unfortunately I don't think these "disclosures" are meant for anyone who has actually researched ufo stuff. I think they are meant for the general population. That being said in December when I came across this info and shared it and shared it, I couldn't believe more people weren't talking about it. The New York friggin' Times is announcing a ufo video and talk of collected "special" alloys hidden in a warehouse somewhere and nobody even cares or notices? Well , to be fair, lots of people noticed but I don't think it was the audience the MSM was hoping for. There is so much disinfo out there people who don't believe are not going to look twice and those that do research this avenue being fed to them and wonder, is this going to turn out to be a fake release to further discredit the subject? It almost seems like this last release in December was to measure what response it garnered. I wish more people from the everyday world had responded. It is just the timing that seems off...so much going on in the US and quietly this sneaks into the news cycle and barely stays on the radar. Maybe that will mean somebody pulling the disclosure lever will realize they need to step up their game to get people's attention in today's news cycle. I hope these new videos come out with lots of back up from the government and answers to all the burning questions. People need to show their interest in the subject as much as they are interested in a memo or 2. I'm also left wondering...how can we even know, with today's amazing tech, if what they show us or even if what we might see in the sky is alien, friendly, enemy or cgi?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Would be interesting to see if the Pentagon releases longer footage times in these videos. The video released regarding CMDR Fravor's encounter was brief yet the event lasted more than 5 minutes.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

YouTube is full of UFO videos..both real and fake. What the Pentagon needs to release is actual footage of the aliens, or a UFO being studied in a hanger, or a zoomed in video of a UFO filmed by a fighter jet.

No more infrared blips, and lights in the night...PLEASE.
edit on 2/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So, it's all about the money you say ? And in the end nothing credible will be released?

Why is it that Grand Cameron and Steve Bassett seem to have those same information as the OP proposed that will happen?

That they want to benefit this in two ways could also be the game. And trying to repair their faces when it comes to intelligence and what the population thinks of it .

Of course nothing comes for free with those guys.
But will see maybe your right and maybe I simply don't want to believe that we being fooled again.

Time will tell. .

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

So, it's all about the money you say ? And in the end nothing credible will be released?

I did say it was complex. I didn't say it was all about the money nor did I say nothing credible will be released. All I have done is 'follow the money' and give you the facts.

Why is it that Grand Cameron and Steve Bassett seem to have those same information as the OP proposed that will happen?

Grant Cameron follows a guy called Dan Smith and friend of Ron Pandolfi on Open Minds Forum. That's how he gets much of his information. Steve Bassett I know less about. It's up to you to decide if their information is reliable or delve a bit more into backgrounds first.

Anyway - the money trail. It is something that has to be much more transparent than Tom DeLonge talking on a late night radio shows or even the corporate speech monologues at the "To the Stars" launch.

I've already made a small summary earlier in the thread here : Link1 , Link2

====================================================================================================
These are facts at this current moment of time:

1) No one currently working at the Pentagon has released any UFO videos or made a statement about AATIP other than to say about the project:

"They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find."

2) According to the documentation "To the Stars Academy" employees 3 people Tom and Kari DeLonge and Lisa Clifford. With 3 other people listed as contractors.

3) On the TTSA website a much larger team is listed. Many of who are not employed by TTSA according to the offer document. Most have traceable links back to the intelligence community and many of them are qualified in biology and neuroscience.

4) Luis Elizondo has said he left his job with the US DoD and is seemingly now the spokesperson for TTSA. He is not listed as an employee of TTSA in the documentation.

5) FOIA requests about the AATIP program have thus far drawn blanks. John Greenewald (Blackvault) was told no records could be identified.

Jack Brewer (UFO Trail) was told

We will be unable to respond to your request within the FOIA's 20 day statutory time period due to unusual circumstances. These unusual circumstances could be: (a) the need to search for and collect records from a facility geographically separated from this office; (b) the potential volume of records responsive to your request; and (c) the need for consultation with one or more other agencies which have substantial interest in either the determination or the subject matter of the records....

6) Tom DeLonge earns $100k a year from this project. Guaranteed.

7) Tom's 'Our Two Dogs' hotdog stand (which employs 12 people and turns over $400k a year) has loaned $600k to TTSA.

8) If his fundraising objective of at least $5m is not achieved then projects will be delayed or cancelled and we are left with what 'To the Stars' was a year ago - an entertainment concern. Tom still gets his $100k, his hotdog stand gets paid back at 6% interest and I am not sure what happens to investors money. Stock cannot currently be liquidated.

=============================================================================================

Now if you think I've misread something or got it wrong then please correct me. But as far as I've dug down into this then the above is all proven fact.

So is the Pentagon going to release more videos?

The Pentagon didn't 'release' any videos. It appears Luis Elizondo de-classified videos while he worked at the Pentagon. TTSA then released video footage. So any videos TTSA release in the future must already be de-classified. I guess if we knew the details you could FOIA the lot of them. Trouble is we don't.

If TTSA release another video with the promise of more to come as the months and years pass by then I would by highly suspicious about their motivations. What I see here is Tom DeLonge making money and his usefulness may well already be at an end. But that's speculation on my part. There is also another side to all of this with Bigelow Aerospace and what they spent the $22m of taxpayers money on.

edit on 8/2/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Okay, maybe it is a scam but I've a hard time believing that all these credible people from the agencies and government backend are now trying to use a crowd funding scam providing information and footage that's only for sale if they meet the criteria .

Luckily I didn't spend a dime on that to the stars thing also because one video and to be vigilant if they would show more about it .

I have to say it that announcing these major claims they made should put them directly in danger to get congressional hearings if nothing comes out imo.

People eventually will protest why they first let the world believe that something big is going to happen and finally the multimillionaires are the ones who will benefit from all of this and public again are paying for a private company that uses loose promises in the end .

I do see the warnings here and this is just another blue book to silently poll the situation if the public would have authorized a full secret UFO investigation and telling that it stopped can be considered a lie.

So now they probably get more funding to go ahead for another operation that we hear about in 2025 .

But I wonder if that former Sanator Reid also playing along with those guys?

If this doesn't lead to disclosure than probably nothing will .

Maybe it's more a question of how we should interpret Disclosure.

Like they can always say we showed you a wide range of UFO files declassified for all to see isn't that enough for disclosure?

Although it already occurred to me that the part building a spaceship with public funding sounded a bit awkward if you have your own UFO'S at your disposal at Area 51.

Maybe they were planning this all along since 2004 right after Trump elected they were cut down and initiating plan B
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 09:04:03 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 09:04:03 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It would seem to me that the reactions of "true believers" are carefully
observed on popular social media sites *cough*, then small changes
are made to the bag of tricks (the same old bag of lies and misinformation)
to observe how the cattle stampede as a result of that tuning change.

Wait.. something is coming to me... it's almost like.. the image is firming up..
some sort'o "control loop".

edit on 8-2-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Can't wait for them to roll that beautiful bean footage!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

MM is being naughty, he's not discussing the "real 1% behind UFOs" that is actually
being investigated by the scientists hidden behind the public face of all this..

I know those scientists are actually researching something critical, as my friend
JV is heading up part of that research and openly told me that, and has shared
that with others. Quite amazingly it's not a secret and will eventually be published
in a science magazine, or that's the plan.

You can also read a little about it in the book "Phenonemon". by Annie Jacobson.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Safest way to scratch the balls... but I sure don't want to see it!

edit on 8-2-2018 by BEBOG because: pinch and roll

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Actually, it doesn't really matter for me if tomorrow or in about twenty years they will tell this. Somehow I think it's all too deeply embedded inside governments and somehow think that this goes both ways.

Simply because a world society has to go on putting labor to the cause. Not knowing as a civilian for those who control this world is the best option to keep on making the progression to finalize this whole thing.

As new technology in robotics rises up and AI is introduced were heading to something that one day strip all of our freedoms.

We simply are raising a voice and are gaining terrain on social networks to speak out our rights and freedoms. Someday we will find ourselves as a divergent in that hunger game.

But they clearly don't see that all previous empires and those in power back then are traceless or buried in tombs wrapped in linen never to be heard of together with a whole civilization vanished from the earth?

It happened before and it will happen again every major and powerful civilization throughout mankind's history disappeared in various periods of time.

Why because those in power took it all were greedy and forgot about Earth and it's inhabitants and those who are watching us ended that as if it was a game that called us for checkmate

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Very nice post.

I agree without reservation.

Unfortunately no "good aliens" and no "good spirits" and certainly no
"good phenomenon" will swoop in and save us. Our goose is cooked..
with nanotechnology and AI, if it advances just a teence more,
the reign of Homo Sapiens Sapiens will be over.

"Something" will be here.. but it won't be remotely human.
And certainly not "good" or "ascended" in any "good" way.

We won't get a Star Trek future.. we won't get a Star Gate
future. We won't get a religious future or a spiritual future..

I imagine that the vast machine intelligences are curiously
watching our last faltering steps towards this future, with
mild interest.

It's no wonder that the vast machine intelligences represent
themselves as good/evil/angel/demon/ufo.

Who wants to be consumed by the Borg?

Kev

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Only civilizations that evolve spiritually and control chaos the benevolent way will be allowed to travel amongst the stars, that's not those on good Earth for now.

And to the stars are those individuals who earned that legacy..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Only civilizations that evolve spiritually and control chaos the benevolent way will be allowed to travel amongst the stars, that's not those on good Earth for now.

And to the stars are those individuals who earned that legacy..

It might take me a full day, to respond to that with all the info to make a good case
for my point of view on what you said.

But I certainly wish that humans wouldn't have failed at becoming benevolent and
"spiritual".

I'd give humans somewhere between zero an one percent change of avoiding
becoming part of the borg so to speak.

I hate it.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

yes he said and i am surprised no one removed his post for political baiting

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Call me when the "Pentagon" addresses the alien abductions, what they know and what's their position on the subject.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Eh just take a look at the anime series Cowboy Bebop it is the most likely close to reality form that future humanity has as scifi goes.

If we havent really changed from basic human drives and carry the same business forward in the last several millennia it's likely we wont in the next several millennia either just spread out so it isn't as limiting in one place... too many ideologies and no breathing room space is the next have your cake and eat it too as long as the Bransons and Musks etc. are in play to lay the foundation for it... the space tourism just means expansion dollars for that spreading out.

Like the walkman being 1000 dollars at launch and less than 2.00 before what the hell is magnetic film?

Thats just how we (bank)roll the future out of everyone's pocket as a species.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I'm an anime lover gong way back.

All such talk depends upon relatively easy
FTL Drive, before our civilization collapses
back to pre-industrial or we virtualize ourselves
and abandon physical reality altogether.

for us to become an FTL species is extremely
(off the scale) unlikely.

We don't have what it takes culturally to make
relativistic colony ships to slowly and painfull
crawl to the nearest stars.

"Information" is FTL.. and that explains a lot.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Hmm, contradictory answers bad thing

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you were really going to do disclosure, maybe a non-profit think tank of serious researchers, scientists, maybe sponsors, and slowly methodically disclose things with viable and useful commentary.

I would not append disclosure to a profit making, ego intensive personality along with a group filled with IC connected people and biotech engineers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join