It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Falcon Heavy..?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well it was inevitable and i dont see anyone else mention it so i may as well be the first to post the UFo that flew under Falcon Heavy.

Here it is. Check out the 39 minute 52 second mark.

edit on 6-2-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i was waiting for that to happen
only took two hours

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
and it looks pretty weird, nice find!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
i was waiting for that to happen
only took two hours

As i said. Inevitable..

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

How about a little respect to Elon Musk and the engineers of
Falcon?

it made history.. it was a flawless launch and at least 2 of the 3
boosters re-landed safely, to be reused. That's never happened
before.

But no, that's just science. It's not newsworthy apparently.

Kev

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I see it but could that jus be debris falling. Can't really say what it was just a little black spot moving

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

both are newswhorty

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Shame about all the cheering and hollering. Did they have a bunch of schoolkids in a studio somewhere watching it?

(post by Soloprotocol removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Shame about all the cheering and hollering. Did they have a bunch of schoolkids in a studio somewhere watching it?

This event is up there with Stephensons Rocket. We are witnessing a new dawn in space travel.

The machine Musk and his staff have knocked up is ground breaking in every way. It's not just a gimmick sending a car into space, that's just the payload. It's everything else that goes with it. If i was on the team i would be going bat# crazy also.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I see it but could that jus be debris falling. Can't really say what it was just a little black spot moving

It is in a lower orbit , probably debris from top stage separation and/or fairing deployment.
edit on 6-2-2018 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I saw it. I also laughed my ass off during that fairing deployment w/ soundtrack at the end. Dude's got style
Um, okay yeah, the object could have been some debris from the fairing deployment but then again who knows.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Aw, cmon! It is awesome and cheer/holler-worthy! Those "school kids" did that! They pushed a car to Mars!

ETA: Okay. so the object at 39:52 is moving axially away from the space car in about the 2:00 direction in case you're having trouble seeing it. I bring this up in case you're searching, and also because it sort of indicates the source of the object is the craft itself. Way f-ing cool video though, in total.
edit on 6-2-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Something else flys past at 40:16, white, so probably reflecting off the sun. Not got a clue what though.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

The thing that passes through the foreground, in front of the rocket cone? That should give you an idea of scale. Probably ice from the cryo lines.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yeah i saw the black UFO as well but wtf is that background switch at 41:55? It looks like a holo deck or green screen room. It's not fake or a glitch and you can check it for yourself on YT. This is just strange.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They replayed the fairing deployment. The aperture of the camera adjusted to the change in light conditions. Looks legit to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I hope aliens have a sense of humour. I can just picture them driving through space and having to do a double take as a guy in a space suit driving a Tesla flys by.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join