It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will be Living the New Era of LocoWeedland ??!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Welcome to the so waited new Era of Lets America be Great smoking its brain again! like in the best time of 1960s!!

2017-18 will remembered as the years that made the difference for increasing the quality of life in America isn't it?

what a remarkable progress to have walked the little step from medicinal to recreational marihuana permitted use!

I am sure the neither the imagination of Jose Zaramago nor the one of Gabriel Garcia-Marquez may imagine a more upside bizarre scenario for a book titled 'Essay of collective madness' than the one we are seeing taken shape in America!!

Please be careful before to cross streets, check twice that cars really respect the traffic lights, or that pedestrians really keep respecting them, also be cautious with unknown people approaching you in the streets so much close, specially at night hours, because we can Not assume that only people in sane judgement is around us anymore.

Also Don't let your children to go or come back alone from school because you can Not assume Adults will be behaving responsible in the streets.

Don't wear too much fashioned or styled too, in a way somebody out of control may will to sexually assault you using any excuse.

All this extra little extra cautions will be part of your life since The country is right now in an irresponsible and risky trend of decriminalization consumption of psychotropic plants that may have impact in decreasing safeness of cities and towns.

If you think America suffer of some social paranoia you have not yet seen nothing, wait some weeks to see how is going to be, forget any previous fear of domestic terrorism, you have not seen yet what is real action outdoors!.

Please don't waste your time and energy complaining to your landlord to ask your nextdoor neighbor to don't pollute the common areas of your housing with 'recreational' smog, it should be more practical to buy gas masks to you and your family instead, because it is legal so it would be irreprehensible.

Don't ask your children or students why their sudden drastic decrease in academic performance, because they are going to laugh at you, and you know what is the best you can Not correct them because what they are doing is absolutely legal!

By the way the authorities that claim these new measures will give to them more resources to focus in real crimes will have a lot of extra work to do as they never saw before by sure.

Please check:
Vermont become 9th State to Legalize 'Recreational' Marihuana !!??

The thread is open for all people but specially for the ones that are concerned with healthy entertainments and that are able to distinguish them from unhealthy and vicious ones.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/29/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The country is right now in an irresponsible and risky trend of decriminalization consumption of psychotropic plants that may have impact in decreasing safeness of cities and towns.

I say leave it in the hands of the Mexican cartels where it is obviously safer for everyone concerned.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You should find a way to mellow out somehow.
I wonder how...

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
You should find a way to mellow out somehow.
I wonder how...

Less Bible, more bud.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True, however, you can use the bible for rolling papers if you're in a jam.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Mmmmmm, sacrilicious.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

It's much better now,not so many drunk drivers,less shootings,less gang violence,in California,the gangs were supplied by the DEA,now there are options,now if we could only get rid of the rednecks and liberals,with their lame pot excuses

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just pictured Homer sitting on top of a giant pile of ganja and bibles while drooling over a giant Book of Revelations spliff.

edit on 29-1-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Man, you really ate up the propaganda, didn't you.

...no further comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Nothing is going to change, people who use will those who won't won't.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This same thread could have been written in December of 1933 when they declared prohibition to be over.
Look out, there are going to be drunk people!
There already was plenty of drunk people.
Look out!
Meanwhile... Super Bowl Sunday Budweiser Girls dancing and looking healthy and happy.

It's a dumb world but just because a country makes things illegal or legal doesn't mean that they have an ounce of "wisdom" or science to back their obviously financially minded directives.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Studies have shown that where it is legal, crime has indeed gone down. Also zero increase in traffic incidence fluctuation.

Its been legal here pretty much for a few years, and we are just fine in Cali. I would worry more about people on their CELL PHONES driving down the freeway, and that is a fact!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yea, especially since before legalization no one used it. I wonder if the government knows alcohol also intoxicates you. Maybe that should be illegal as well, whats the worst that could happen?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There's absolutely no point trying to rationalize with, or make meaningful posts directed at people like the OP.
Hell, half the time this particular OP can't even get his own thoughts in order for a single post. ...just these all over the place ramblings.

Fingers in ears, screaming over top of those who know better.
That won't change....and neither will the way I respond to such utter stupidity.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Less Bible, more bud.

I saw an old interview with George Carlin and he said that probably the most dangerous thing about marijuana -- along with '___' -- is that it changes your values. So what you're saying is likely true, in reverse.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Its been legal here pretty much for a few years, and we are just fine in Cali. I would worry more about people on their CELL PHONES driving down the freeway, and that is a fact!

Also cars in a line hanging out in street traffic waiting to get an In 'N Out Burger.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well, you will get a flood of pothead responses.

My biggest concern is the cocktail effect. Adding another mind-altering chemical into the morass.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow, is it 1936 again?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Do we know OP didn't star in that film?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoke marijuana cigarettes.

edit on 29-1-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join