It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will be Living the New Era of LocoWeedland ??!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dood, yer doin it wrong. It doesn't go up your backside, you smoke it.

etiquette will figure itself out in time. but in reality, the only thing that really changed here is venue. The same folks that did, do, they just don't have to hide anymore. (in some areas) IMHO

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Some people, okay a whole bunch of folks, are able to connect to that "Peace of God" You're typing about? I'd bet that some are reading this and it was only AFTER ingesting cannabis, these folks were finally able to make that connection to TheDivine, to The Creator. What then? Should these folks discount that experience, that energy and go back and get it secondhanded or 'used' from Pastor Dave? So instead One WITH God, it should be One- Pastor Dave and what He says/God?

With some cannabis = flashlight to better remove the dark.

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. Nobody uses 'marihuana' anymore that term went out w/the Hula-Hoop™ and was used to make it appear to be Hispanic to turn more folks against it, You know back when Rockefeller, Hearst and all those $$$ grubbing TURDS (George Soros' heroes) wanted ALL the $$$ for the wood pulp bee's wax.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

other then the part about complain to neighbor about the smoke, i totally disagree with your post and lost a lot of the respect i had for you. i would much rather have people smoking pot then drinking alcohol. and just like alcohol its not ment to be sold to kids so shouldn't effect there schooling any more then alcohol does. i know people that drink and turn evil after a few beers. i have never known anyone who got high on weed and thought it was time to beat someone up or rob someone like several i know that drink.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well this won the "Eye roll of the day award", made me laugh out loud though!
edit on 29-1-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True, however, you can use the bible for rolling papers if you're in a jam.

holy smoke!!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I love an educational topic. Now where the hell did I leave me rizla's!?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Of course there is a bit of sarcasm in the replies, but my warnings and prediction were pretty serious and well minded, after all somebody must think in a responsible way here.

What it is Not Sarcasm, unfortunately it is Not, is the real fact that today too, that this upside down news from Vermont appeared published, also another one so sad one was released by the media, and please don't come here somebody to tell me the stupidity that it might be a fake news, we have enough of those excuses:

A step father of 21 years old beaten with a belt up to death a small child causing him head trauma and when he was arrested by the police he was in clear possession of Marihuana.

Here it is a news that we must accustom ourselves to face since it will part of our lives at future in the New Great America our politicians are creating for all of us:

Please check

A son of local police chief in posesion of Weed face Murder charge after Child dies !

This young man was unable to stop his brutal violence with the boy before he killed him, he might be under the effect of 'recreational' stuff.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/29/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

Ha, please don't make me laugh please about all the respect that you felt for me, i feel so sorry to have 'disappointed you' , and to lose you in my fans club.

People read me Not because I please everybody but because I don't have fear to tell the truth by the way, I am not a Politician after all.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Alcohol

But after knocking back two bottles of red wine and a third of a bottle of vodka, Parker killed Aya by battering her against a bathroom door.

Alcohol

DENVER -- The mother of a 2-month-old who died Thursday night of suspected child abuse said that she got drunk the night the infant was beaten and woke up the next morning not remembering what happened, her arrest affidavit said.

Religion and Alcohol

A Pennsylvania mother who beat her young daughter and then kicked the girl out of the house for incorrectly reciting Bible verses is heading to prison.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wanting to lock people up for injesting what you don't like is something the Angel of Darkness would want.

Fighting to keep people in prison is not gods work, and you should know this.

"Well, did you live a good life, and spread my word with your time on earth?"

"Yeah God, I'm the bestest"

"You don't think I have wifi?"

"What do you mean God?"

" I love ATS"

"It appears you have been very naughty, you actually helped imprison people, and use my name for bad."

"But, but, but"

"Yeah sorry, we're all full"

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Not nobody, just fewer.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: wheresthebody

A step father of 21 years old beaten with a belt up to death a small child causing him head trauma and when he was arrested by the police he was in clear possession of Marihuana.

Hitler owned a pair of pants and wore pants every day. So, should pants be demonized?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Damn dude! You are so lost, it is almost sad, if it weren't so hilarious. If you only knew what it meant to be under the effect of that recreational stuff, you'd be chillin' with a jar of nutella paste, probably looking for your rizla's and be preaching about real problems, like who's going to call for pizza, to defeat a severe case of recreational munchies.

I know, I am a sinner, I'm not worthy, I should be flogged.

( I will take no responsibility for my actions, for I am under the influence of gigglesmoke)

Peace Out!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Also, I'm pretty sure that if Jesus really existed and was what the bible says he was, then I'm pretty sure he would have blazed daily. As in give me my "daily bread" AKA sweet sticky ganja bud.
I mean, in between hanging out with his prostitute friends and blowing people's minds with his illusions and speeches - he had to be totally "anointed". And by anointed I mean baked.

He was the Anointed one, the mystic traveler, the original dead head, always with kind words and kind bud. He'd even turn your water into wine.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Hitler owned a pair of pants and wore pants every day. So, should pants be demonized?

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of pants.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Looks like they updated your linked article title... perhaps to remove the part that obviously doesn't fit into the story.

UPDATE: Son of local police chief charged in child’s beating death

Richards was previously charged with aggravated assault, aggravated battery, first-degree cruelty to children and possession of marijuana, police said.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It is a fatal mistake to think that Cannabis is not a risky substance to consume without prescription, it can produce even irreversible undesirable effects in the health, work capacity, mental and physical performance and even in the behavior in general .

Behind the subculture created to make us believe that Cannabis a kind of panacea that is able to cure everything there are important side effects to consider before to try it:

Cannabis increase dramatically risk of stroke and Heart failure

Cannabis decrease birth weight in babies and increase risk of brain damage.

Cannabis decrease academic performance and increase studies dropping

Cannabis decrease focusing, attention, reaction, impair perception increasing car accidents.

Cannabis is Stupefacient, can decrease IQ permanently even in Adolescents

Cannabis consumption in Adolescence increase risk of later Schizofrenia and other Psicosis

Cannabis smoking increase definitively risk of Lung Cancer

Cannabis as a sex drug increases risk of Aids transmission

Cannabis consumption causes High blood pressure disease

Cannabis consumption increases Violent behavior in people requiring psychiatric attention

Cannabis consumption increases violence in adolescents and rates of criminality

Cannabis consumption facilitates Sexual Assaults and Rape

Cannabis consumers risk Job loss

On my next reply I will share with you that there are many effective ways to move on from the addictions, to restore your emotional balance, to gain health and moreover to start to live again, instead to hide yourself in the shadows of an addiction.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Horse man of Famine cometh!!!

Gluttons an Sloths every where.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

No, it is not my links what are wrong, it is that you don't know how to handle your level of stress and somebody somewhere has found you as an ideal customer to offer you something that this person either ignores is so lethal or possibly actually knows very well that is not going to fix nothing, bringing you a lot of extra problems, but it does not care about that, because you are a good source of income for him or her.

Is there anything that can offer benefits that are attributed to the consumption of this dangerous substance with No risks and even help to move out from its addiction?

Yes, there are many ways that have been tested with excellent results, you can choose in between many ways to overcome the high stress levels and the poison you are using to try to handle them.

These are some of the choices to live again:

7 Compelling reasons natural meditation can beat addictions

Yoga can offer a secure path to overcome Cannabis addiction

Mindfulness can reduce addictions relapse rate

Cognitive, Occupational and Talk Therapies can cure stress levels that cause Cannabis addiction

Positive Rewarding and Motivational Therapy can cut Cannabis addiction

Zen can help to quiet mind helping to move on from Cannabis addiction

Regular exercising or Martial Arts can increase stamina better than Cannabis consumption

Mantra and Mudra meditation can cure Cannabis addition reporting well being

Breathing meditation, Surfing & skate boarding can release from Cannabis addiction.

Art therapy can cure Cannabis Addiction

Taichi, Kungfu and other Martial arts wellness can cure Cannabis addiction

Aromatherapy: 18 essential oils to move on from Cannabis Addiction

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join