It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS’s Shining Moment Has Arrived

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The trouble is that the ATS of "Back in the Day" used to be a proper conspiracy theory site. With sources, well researched topics, and users genuinely interested in investigating conspiracy theories.

Now, it's just turned in to any other Trump / Clinton bashing site with no real CT discussions at all.

The truest post here. I find all this stuff so damn boring. Learning and debating about political scandals and politics in general has never gotten me or anyone I know anywhere, and has never been eye opening or enlightening. I see everyone here thinking they have answers. No one ever has answers in politics. It really is a circus.

I used to see really interesting posts and stories here regarding conspiracies, ufo incidents, amazing world discoveries and wonders, strange anomalies, science discoveries, etc.. Now it's just full of political garbage where people can easily claim they have the answer to something because no one else does either, name calling, party racism, and trump/clinton garbage that is even less interesting than the latest Bieber antics. Hell, even Bieber has gotten away from the childish media circus it seems. Not here. And now there's no going back. There's just going elsewhere, which is what I do now. I check this site maybe once a week now for that one golden nugget in a pile of dirt, like that story of the pristine dinosaur feather in amber or the recent talk of a pentagon ufo program. They need to just change the name of the site from 'Above Top Secret' to something else entirely.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As someone who has been a member here for 12 years, I can say that ATS has been a gem over the years. Even though my presence here has been sporadic, a couple of years I don't think I even logged in, due to the political/social atmosphere, I have always loved ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: MRuss

Sorry to be "that guy", but I hope you realize that there are just as many misinformed, ignorant people on this site as there are anywhere else on the web.

In fact, I'd say this site is a bit worse. Many, if not most, think they are more enlightened than the general public, yet are at the front of the line to be the first sheep sent through the slaughter.

Most of us are just dumb conspiracy people, but it is kind of funny to see the unveiling of the "deep state", or "TPTB" that is happening now, and some really lame posters make empirical claims they didn't exist. But I suppose it will take much more open news to convince the really hard core lame posters. Nice to see you around.

You're right. It will take more evidence than just the irrelevant ramblings of nutters on obscure websites that are used as sources on ATS.

What is really funny is how easily many of you fall for and regurgitate narratives ad nauseum. Conspiracy theorists used to be much more skeptical.

Now they seem to step in line like good lemmings and spit the propaganda they have been taught.

But you keep doing what you are doing. Your masters thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I can agree with this. Precisely the reason why I, and many others, have sporadically came to the site. Many of the truly "great" contributors don't post here at all any longer. Some of them many of you wouldn't recognize if I listed them.

However, all of that being said, I still think ATS is the best site for conversation about conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: MRuss

I love this, very true, but so many don't see it!
"This is not between Democrats and Republicans or black versus white or Christian versus Muslim. This is between the dark and the light. "

That's exactly how I feel. Dark/evil verses light and doing the right thing for the right reasons. I would give that post 1000 stars if it was possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've been reading this bored from just about day 1, the dominating topics over the years have changed for sure but the minds that express creation at ATS has always been a good representation of whats happening in the World.

ATS is open for business, just about 24/7.
edit on 24-1-2018 by mfourl because: Pixie Dust

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the charade for what it is. Distraction after distraction daily, handed to us on a silver platter by the media and establishment. People love their fast food though.
edit on 1/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Good Day All,

I’ve been around these boards for many years now—-some years more than others. But I learned more here during the “better years” of ATS then I ever thought possible.

And the things we discussed——a lot of it has come to pass.

I applaud all of you, who, ten years ago saw this coming down the pike, who warned others, who were preparing, as everyone used to say, for when TSHTF.

It’s hitting now.

Back then, I used to wonder how it would play out, and here we are in the middle of it. Some of it is a surprise to me—-some of it is not. A lot of it is raining down the way some of the old timers here said it would.

Today, reading about the Obama/Hillary 16 year plan to destroy America, about the “missing” FBI emails, about the tactics of the Deep State, about texts uncovered by two US congressmen that threatened the POTUS....

I just want to encourage you to keep it up, no matter the trolls and naysayers and the ignorant and the sleepers. Shout the truth from the rafters and avoid arguing with those who don’t yet see it or cannot yet understand.

This site, way before so many caught on, educated and prepared thousands and thousands of people for what is happening and unraveling now.

Don’t stop! The truth prevails and all of you, who sought and entertained the truth, most continue on.

Because for every sleeper, there is someone who comes here and learns the truth.

This is your shining moment ATS. Your steady hand holds that truth and you must continue to do so. Keep shining that bright light and don’t be discouraged by those who come here to cast shadows.

This is not between Democrats and Republicans or black versus white or Christian versus Muslim. This is between the dark and the light.

We tell the truth because it’s important that we do so.

Perhaps you will never fully realize how valuable your role has been.

Bless you.

And bless the United States of America.

End the corruption.

Free the slaves.

Ignore those who cannot or do not understand.

Educate those who are ready now to see the truth. That’s all that matters.

Lol what a joke, as a long time ATS member please point us in the direction of any threads which have correctly prophesied the year 2018. All I remember are bogus threads about doomsday meteors, nibriu and of course the great apocalypse of 2012.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the charade for what it is. Distraction after distraction daily, handed to us on a silver platter by the media and establishment. People love their fast food though.

I couldn't help it, you spoke so clearly I had to chime in.

Lots of people think the same way but go meh, not worth their time. That why the control freaks are winning, everyones letting them get away with the Propaganda.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

The trouble is that the ATS of "Back in the Day" used to be a proper conspiracy theory site. With sources, well researched topics, and users genuinely interested in investigating conspiracy theories.

There still are. Back then people didn't post unless they had something substantial to add. Nowadays they post just to post, be first, loudest or snarky.

Meh, Pffft, and STFU have no substance. But score big in the world of short attention span sites like facebook and twitter.

Nooo, really? wow, gee, you don't say...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Meanwhile roughly 70% of my fellow Krauts distrust all politicians, media and corporations.

I don't think they are winning, that's just how it looks on fakebook and twatter. Actually, that's precisely what they want us to believe. They are winning, ha! This whole Q thing looks like a rather deperate attempt to take control of the overwhelmingly fast growing conspiracy crowd, merely keeping up the status quo with the public sacrifice of a few scapegoats.
Did anyone of you wonder about the timing with this Pgate intro and DeLonges military heros fighting literal demons? Not to mention the cultural aspect of various shows and movies that expand on all that. A gigantic concert of sorts, if you look at it this way.

Collective consciousness again, maybe. But. Still... all you need is lotta brains holding your thoughts in order to literally form reality. 30% of any given population will suffice to make it happen, another rather old trick in the book. The plot sickens...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
10 YEARS AGO IN A SMOKE FILLED BAR IN THE PIZZA RESTAURANT IN WHICH HILLARY HID HER CHILD SEX-SLAVE RING:

Pres. Obama: Ok HIllary, here's our 10-16 year plan to take over America and absolutely ruin it, because we hate it so much!!

Clinton: Tell me, Barack!

Obama: Here's what we're going to do, after I wipe the floor with whomever I beat in 3 years, I expect the Republicans will nominate someone horrible, just horrible. Someone like Donald Trump.

Clinton: But, he's a Democrat?

Obama: Well, he won't be by then, Hill.

Clinton, cocking an eye: Go on.

Obama: This guy is going to just be ridiculously out of control, so out of control he's going to spew out the most vile things, say "fk'" in his early speeches, and the Right will just eat him up.

Clinton: Yes.

Obama: And, what we'll do, is have the FBI build this giant FAKE case against him, something ridiculous like having Russian mob ties or ....

Clinton: Trump does have mob ties, even now in 2008

Obama: I said someone LIKE Trump.

Clinton: You're right, that'd be too obvious.

Obama, nodding: Right. So, we will have the FBI build this giant case against the guy. Meanwhile, you are going to do some incredibly dumb things like take, oh, I don't know, a quarter of a million at Goldman to speak, and you're going to delete all those emails on your personal server ..."

Clinton: ohhh, I like.

Obama: Yeah, so the FBI will be investigating YOU all at the same time, leaking stuff all over. They'll make it seem like you committed a crime.

Clinton: Will they be leaking stuff all over about investigating the guy?

Obama: No! They won't . But people will know about them anyway. It will be someone so stupid he appoints a Russian agent as his campaign manager, - that part has to be real, unfortunately - meanwhile we'll have FBI agents planted, building a further case about colluding with the Russian mob and Putin.

Clinton: But, they will only be talking about me. (Nodding)

Obama: Exactly! The FBI won't find any crime with you, but the guy will stand at a podium and just eviscerate you for being stupid!!

Clinton: The FBI doesn't talk about any case they don't bring!

Obama: They will about this one!

Clinton: You'll order the director to talk about it??

Obama: No! I'll only speak to him 2 times, both casually. He will read my mind!

Clinton: Brilliant!

Obama: Right. And then when the whole world thinks you're going to win, we will have the FBI guy drop just a bomb on you 10 days before the election, going back to emails that won't amount to anything.

Clinton: OMG!

Obama: And here's the thing, you'll lose the election.

Clinton: Yes!!

Obama: And after you lose the election, only THEN will I talk about the fact that this other country had a role in you losing, because, in fact, they did.

Clinton: You thought of this all yourself?

Obama: Of course not. I'm a shapeshifter, don't you read ATS??

Clinton: No.

Obama: Anyway, the true beauty of this is that the FBI will have an open-shut case against this moron that wins, because he's just a mobbed up two -bit nobody who tells the whole nation it's ok to be mad at people.

Clinton: So that he gets arrested and impeached??

Obama: Exactly!

Clinton: And, what, you'll be Vice President or Speaker of the House, wait, will I be VP or speaker??

Obama: No! The brilliant thing is the Congress will be heavily Republican.

Clinton (in awe, whispering): So that after your perfect plan to have the guy impeached after he beats me will leave a Republican at VP and House speaker. That is so f'ing beautiful!

Obama: The guy will go down when you and I have no role in national policy at all. We will reign and ruin the country together!!

Clinton: Bwahahahaha, Leave it to you, the best president since JFK to figure out how to rule the country to ruin it while doing nothing to help me win!!

I swear, this is such a ridiculous thread. I thought I'd seen them all.

You guys have your head's so used to dealing with "Scandal" you can't even deal with having your guy go through a real scandal. The only way you snowflakes can deal with it is having your same old same old boogeymen trotted out.

BTW: While you are dropping all these bombs about the FBI being so against you, you might want to consider why it is that they FBI DID in fact release the text you're all frothing over. You might also wonder why you'r RW media is ignoring the disparaging texts about HIllary, and how the FBI can be so against Trump when Comey delivered the letter that ushered him in.

And if you don't like scandals, don't run candidates who are Russian agents next time.

Bye y'all - nice job, y'all figured out the diabolical plan to rule the globe and ruin the country!! Stay strong! Ignore the haters!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Salty eyes, Scrub. Salty eyes!

That's another shining ATS moment for me right there.

Obama: Of course not. I'm a shapeshifter, don't you read ATS??

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I look at it the same way. I used to, and still do at times, voice the sentiment. However, I am increasingly becoming one of those jaded into thinking it's not worth stating. People say, "Yeah, yeah, you're right. You're right," but nothing changes and they just keep chewing the propaganda force fed to them, day in and day out, like it was chewing gum. What the hell is even the point? Repeat, rinse, repeat. # that noise.
edit on 24-1-2018 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

now THAT's why I'M still on ats

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Glad you're still here too.

Did anyone of you wonder about the timing with this Pgate intro and DeLonges military heros fighting literal demons? Not to mention the cultural aspect of various shows and movies that expand on all that. A gigantic concert of sorts, if you look at it this way.

I saw that more as a distraction, one of many.

For instance, how come lil Kim can't hiccup and theres all this warmonger talk about annihilation yet, Turkey is actually invading Syria with tanks and the MSM is silent?

Shouldn't we be bombing and regime changing Turkey instead?

The corporations continue to exploit undocumented workers in the US yet, the only talk is about a wall.

US debt is higher than ever and yet, the gubment, after a phony 'shut down' raises the debt ceiling to accommodate more spending.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I do too at times think, why bother? Then I get over it.

So did you just now, "SpeakerofTruth".

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

uhhh sounds like fkn music to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Kudos to you, too!
Good point. Possibly just distractions but I can't bring myself to laugh off this 'slightly' paranoid MK Ultra hypothesis on ATS.

Shouldn't we be bombing and regime changing Turkey instead?

...and destroy all those nice and shiny German Leopard tanks, that kill the Kurds (for Erdolfs democracy and freedom) like a fricken charme? Are you nuts?

The world needs more useful idiots to drive our fine tanks around. And as long as chaos and crisis ensues, there will be something to be exploited. Profits everywhere, why should we reduce our MICs cut for stupid delusions like human rights? And how? With all this benevolent lobbyism bringing work and prosperity to the land of the... well. We better forget history for a second here, winning!

#Exportweltmeister

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join