It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS’s Shining Moment Has Arrived

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

...and destroy all those nice and shiny German Leopard tanks, that kill the Kurds (for Erdolfs democracy and freedom)

Even better! Those are German Leopard tanks in Syria. Like Turkey, Germany is also a member of NATO. They claim they are attacking 'some Kurds'. That will be the official narrative from now on. Can't rightly be attacking some ISIS anymore now, can they? IS is defeated, now we 'invade' Syria by Turkish Proxy (with German tanks) to get some bad guy 'Kurds'.

Two guesses who's flying air cover for the further reduction of Syrian towns. The narrative says Turkish airstrikes, I can't tell from this footage either...

Elements of Turkish armor recorded heading to Syria

edit on 25-1-2018 by intrptr because: changed video

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You pretty much nailed it. Except that Daesh is in Africa now, all the cloak and dagger deployments finally play out again. Which is why we're going to expand this Total War for profits even further south.

Two guesses who's flying air cover for the further reduction of Syrian towns. The narrative says Turkish airstrikes, I can't tell from this footage either...

Well, I'll pass on watching the footage. Anyhow. The Ottomans have enough planes themselves (close to 300 attack and multirole US exports), and the Russian S-300 or whatnot obviously don't provide any cover for the Kurdish airspace whatsoever.
Guess they wont lose many Leos in this glorious anti-terror-operation, thus we wont be able to make even better great deals. That's sad. SAD! Maybe Saudi Arabia, let's crash their Leopards next! I've heard Persia is a nice jungle this time of the year, the ongoing revolt presents us with an open invitation and the stupidly rich Wahhabiters are slightly overchallenged with 'their' Yemen already...
It's going to be a feast. The Brave New Deal, my friend! Brave New Deals for everyone on our axis of evil.

edit on 25-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

You’ve been here five or six years, huh?

I don’t feel I have to defend myself to you—-what I think about ATS is not negotiable...

But this is where I learned about the Deep State, the Illuminati, Central Banks, the Bilderbergers, UFO coverups, great books to read, great videos to watch.

I guess for inquiring minds, ATS has a lot to offer.

Just curious as to why you come here if it’s not your cup of tea.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Wow, you’ve really convinced yourself that none of this is real.

Interesting frame of mind you have.

But thanks for the story! Interesting read.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23078355]Scrubdog[/post

Double post
edit on 25-1-2018 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I've been on these forums since day one under a numbers of different usernames

I come on here firstly with a great interest in the UFO phenomenon

Along the way I learned other conspiracys, I never subscribed to any of them and laughed at many people along the way

I never thought I'd see the day I see real evidence for back then we used to call the the illuminati, then the NWO, then the globalists, now the deep state

I'd never thought I'd see the day I was actively engaged in information warfare against the globalist NWO clearly destroying the world and now the entire western world

What a journey, victory is within sight and the globalists will hang

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The Ottomans have enough planes themselves (close to 300 attack and multirole US exports)

US always provides covert air support for Regime Change Stew. The footage showed hi up contrails. Love to have a live cam at Incirlik airbase.

Anyway, to the thread. Do you think the people that ride herd here, actively blocking a search for truth with insult and deflection do that because they are brainwashed, or because they are gate keeping?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why not both and more? Money always comes in handy and PR deflections are a growing business of sorts.
I don't blame the curious folks digging for crumbs. I'd blame this unculture of secrecy, functioning as enabler in the first place. And it's not a bad thing to have "insider" Q-tips illustrate the problem in a scary purgesque way.

We should embrace all insults, deflections and even flat out lies in order to expose them for what they are: red flags of "white hatbit" authority. The involved ground personnel itself should be none of our business, let's engage the ball and don't focus on wild speculations regarding the players. That's their job.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

We should embrace all insults, deflections and even flat out lies in order to expose them for what they are: red flags of "white hatbit" authority. The involved ground personnel itself should be none of our business, let's engage the ball and don't focus on wild speculations regarding the players. That's their job.

Thanks for reminding me.

Now, who's got the ball?

One can't expose the game without exposing the players.

For instance, when the MSM story says Turkey is establishing a 'border security force' to attack Kurds (in Syria), just counting impacts from bombs isn't going to uncover anything.

But if we dissect the players as Turkey, Germany and the uS invading Syria under NATO's banner, then we have a better understanding.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I agree, the head of the snake has changed names so many times over the years.

Never before have so many people been aware of this information at the same time.

I hope the change we feel on the Horizon is good for all, its time FFS!

edit on 25-1-2018 by mfourl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Arnie123

See, you have labeled me something I'm not and refuse to see it any other way. Seems like you've bought into the propaganda fully. "My way or the highway", right?
Clinton is a crook and should be in jail, Trump sucks, illegal immigrants should be thrown back into their home country for breaking the law, guns shouldn't be banned and such a notion is against the Constitution. All those things I believe to be true. Don't let your head explode too hard.

Is Clinton a crook?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
a reply to: MRuss

I've been on these forums since day one under a numbers of different usernames

I come on here firstly with a great interest in the UFO phenomenon

Along the way I learned other conspiracys, I never subscribed to any of them and laughed at many people along the way

I never thought I'd see the day I see real evidence for back then we used to call the the illuminati, then the NWO, then the globalists, now the deep state

I'd never thought I'd see the day I was actively engaged in information warfare against the globalist NWO clearly destroying the world and now the entire western world

What a journey, victory is within sight and the globalists will hang

I feel the same way. Incredible time to be alive. Who woulda thought that we've be actively engaged in multi-dimensional information warfare with them directly, and without a President who isn't beholden to the satanic special interests?

edit on 27-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
with a President.. (typo)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
I applaud all of you, who, ten years ago saw this coming down the pike, who warned others, who were preparing, as everyone used to say, for when TSHTF.

You should be more careful with blanket statements such as that.

That's solid advice. Because I don't believe that you posted ten years ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Everyone wakes up in their own time.

Those who woke up all those years ago were here, learning, being mind blown and (unknowingly) being prepared for the times we're in now. While at this moment most of the population is being shocked into alertness, while they try to grapple with what they are seeing happen to their happy little illusions, there is a small, but stable base of those who are ready. They're here, they're not too confused to move forward, they're here as stability for the rest

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I've posted this before, so you can back track my alias and read it, in detail. We only get the top one to three levels of things that really are eight or nine levels deep. But most of our Gov't isn't doing much better, either. It's the really rich dudes who can pay a King's ransom to ferret out the bottom of the barrel, dwellers. And then they better not talk about it, either. Today they are so spread out that Bohemian Grove and Bilderburg conferences are the only way for them to meet, and try to keep from walking over each other. Back in The 1930's, they were much more concentrated along our Atlantic Seaboard, and could meet for Golf on a weekend. That's not to say that Wasps and Jews didn't go at it, like the Harrimans and the Hills, over a railroad, but they at least knew that Mr. Who was on first, and Mr. What was on second.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join