It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS’s Shining Moment Has Arrived

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don’t mind having varying topics at ATS.

I figure if people want to dig and search and pine for the truth... that’s something we should get behind.

It’s the people who question nothing that scare me.

So true... and the many of them out there is scary!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

The NWO globalists are ushering in their agenda on the wings of liberalism. That is the vehicle they chose to best pursue their agenda. It wasn’t fair to the good, honest, dyed in the wool Democrats, but these folks aren’t worried about fair.

We win when we stop using ALL of their labels.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

We only win when the full truth of all is exposed.

Labels they use are the cover of truth...politics is the key...this is why politics will never again be off of any of the front pages...it IS the conspiracy...that stops all the rest from being uncovered.

The topics from before...the "OLD ATS" will never return...they were being hidden by political forces.

I find it amusing people want less politics...on the boards...when it is the only thing left to be explored...once it has been decimated...all the rest will be revealed.

All the brainwashing and obfuscation is hidden by whatever that invented the politics.

This is why the liberal ideas of discovery and freedom have been used to enslave and ensare further into the mind than ever before...the perfect trojan horse.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't get how following government approved conspiracy theories is fighting the system.

If the conspiracy theories only implicate one side of the political system, then that should say it all. At least to those with their eyes open.

If I'm not mistaken, a lot of Republican representatives have quite or are retiring, and many are being caught up in the dragnet as we speak.

But the way the Demoractic Party and MSM have been operating and with everything known about this very creepy place where the left seems to intersect the left hand path, well, that mountain of evil has to be wiped away, to allow for that Party, without the current establishment and residual Clinton and Obama machines/structures, to rebuild itself again.

If Trump is tossed out of power, it's all over.. so what's to be done but temporarily shift loyalties until the swamp is drained, then we can RUN for office and come to power as either Democrat or Republican.

Here's part of the problem and solution right here in this small gathering and presentation by G. Edward Griffin

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I hate to say it but all this circus happening out in the open is just the very surface and a lot of the stuff discussed on these boards nowadays is only ankle deep. How do I know this? Because the narrative is being provided to us and facilitated by the media. While we argue over what happens on the surface, those below the surface continue to rob us blind.

Mueller, Trump, Clinton, etc. are nothing but actors playing their parts in a drama series scripted by those who are really in power, the ones we DON'T hear about in the media. Almost everything being discussed in the media is fluff to keep us preoccupied and distracted. While the parts on the outside seem to be moving around and changing, the internal parts continue to stay the same. We seem to be focused on the outer parts here on ATS.

I agree. "Drain the Swamp"?

Thats impossible. But here... heres a shovel, go ahead and try fools. While your digging in swamps they're laughing at you from the edge...

...bent over, slap happy laughter, pointing at you:

"Just a little deeper (snicker). you're almost there (giggity)."

Heres another Explosive, Breakng headline for you...

Bah. The drama rama in washington could dry up and blow away, the world outside your door will not change one bit.

They "shut down" up there ?

Good. Good riddance. That means we don't have to pay taxes anymore (fix your own potholes), soldiers will have to abandon their tanks and walk home. The world will breathe a sigh of relief. WWIII is over.

Yaaayyy...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I find it amusing people want less politics...on the boards...when it is the only thing left to be explored...once it has been decimated...all the rest will be revealed.

"Politics" is the art of speaking without saying anything.

Some swamp there. Digging in lies for the truth is pointless.

But here... heres a shovel, go dig in the swamp, lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is my hope. That Julian Assange stays true to his word and once the democrats are exposed for the traitorous rats they are the republicans are next to be destroyed for the corrupt frauds they are. In modern history it all started with GHWB. He set up a dark state. Slick willey worked for him. Hillary was always a Rothschild communist and had her own handlers. A marriage of convenience ONLY from beginning to end. Hillary was the active one. Bill got sidetracked easily. Hillary was always working. She ran the Clinton presidency. She was setting up her network. O never liked Hillary but that was a schism from the same team.
It is this deep state that is in the crosshairs atm. We are all hoping Gitmo is refurbished for wheel chair access to recieve GHWB.

In the meantime. It is the dnc in our focus. What about that memo? Is it true fbi texted about killing a president?
It is only about 2 party politics in this mess as to which one should fall and be gutted left with a decaying carcass FIRST?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A shining moment perhaps in one of the darker times in our country's history.

Make no mistake, we are only seeing a fraction of what is going on now, behind the political scenes there is a very real war happening at the highest levels.

All we can do is sit and watch and discuss whatever makes it out into the public.

Fascinating thread btw.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I agree 100% we must quit fighting among ourselves and focus at the task at hand.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

Yes, which will mean compromise and concession. Agreeing with each other to focus on issues we have common ground on, and to compromise on those we do not. It is the only way forward that doesn't end in this nation fracturing

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Here is my hope. That Julian Assange stays true to his word and once the democrats are exposed for the traitorous rats they are the republicans are next to be destroyed for the corrupt frauds they are. In modern history it all started with GHWB. He set up a dark state. Slick willey worked for him. Hillary was always a Rothschild communist and had her own handlers

Seconded, motion carried

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Here is my hope. That Julian Assange stays true to his word and once the democrats are exposed for the traitorous rats they are the republicans are next to be destroyed for the corrupt frauds they are.

Why not simultaneously?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Here is my hope. That Julian Assange stays true to his word and once the democrats are exposed for the traitorous rats they are the republicans are next to be destroyed for the corrupt frauds they are.

Why not simultaneously?

because it is a counter coup to the soft coup orchestrated by Clintons handlers. That is why hussein had to get involved. They are his handlers too.
The counter coup led by MI is simply lining up ducks. Take aim and shoot at 1 duck at a time.
Rats first!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Good Day All,

I’ve been around these boards for many years now—-some years more than others. But I learned more here during the “better years” of ATS then I ever thought possible.

And the things we discussed——a lot of it has come to pass.

I applaud all of you, who, ten years ago saw this coming down the pike, who warned others, who were preparing, as everyone used to say, for when TSHTF.

It’s hitting now.

Back then, I used to wonder how it would play out, and here we are in the middle of it. Some of it is a surprise to me—-some of it is not. A lot of it is raining down the way some of the old timers here said it would.

Today, reading about the Obama/Hillary 16 year plan to destroy America, about the “missing” FBI emails, about the tactics of the Deep State, about texts uncovered by two US congressmen that threatened the POTUS....

I just want to encourage you to keep it up, no matter the trolls and naysayers and the ignorant and the sleepers. Shout the truth from the rafters and avoid arguing with those who don’t yet see it or cannot yet understand.

This site, way before so many caught on, educated and prepared thousands and thousands of people for what is happening and unraveling now.

Don’t stop! The truth prevails and all of you, who sought and entertained the truth, most continue on.

Because for every sleeper, there is someone who comes here and learns the truth.

This is your shining moment ATS. Your steady hand holds that truth and you must continue to do so. Keep shining that bright light and don’t be discouraged by those who come here to cast shadows.

This is not between Democrats and Republicans or black versus white or Christian versus Muslim. This is between the dark and the light.

We tell the truth because it’s important that we do so.

Perhaps you will never fully realize how valuable your role has been.

Bless you.

And bless the United States of America.

End the corruption.

Free the slaves.

Ignore those who cannot or do not understand.

Educate those who are ready now to see the truth. That’s all that matters.

You say it is not a republican / democrat thing then immediately decry liberals/democrats in follow up posts. Disingenuous at best.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

That is your perception, which says more about you than it does me.

Sorry!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The trouble is that the ATS of "Back in the Day" used to be a proper conspiracy theory site. With sources, well researched topics, and users genuinely interested in investigating conspiracy theories.

Now, it's just turned in to any other Trump / Clinton bashing site with no real CT discussions at all.

link   
The trouble is that the ATS of "Back in the Day" used to be a proper conspiracy theory site. With sources, well researched topics, and users genuinely interested in investigating conspiracy theories.

Now, it's just turned in to any other Trump / Clinton bashing site with no real CT discussions at all.

link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Make ATS great again..

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join