It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the PeQle and not Russian Bots Enough is Enough

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Honestly, you guys deny Russia is even an issue, at all. Yet they are an issue. They have messed with us, and it just gets ignored by the alt right, because it benefited your party, so its easier for you to just deny it, than face the fact that a potential hostile country messed with our election. Which your president said was a "sacred" thing.

Release the memo, doesn't change what trump and his team have done.

Russia has been messing with a lot of people since WW2. Where have you been?
We don't ignore Russia because of that, nor do we ignore Russia in any sense. For instance, we know that Facebook supressed pro-Hillary Russian ads.

But please, if you have information regarding Trump-Russia collusion please share it. Mueller definitely needs the help.

And what is alt-right exactly?

edit on 23-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: words is hard

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: Painterz
Come on fellas, there is hard proof that the Russians have a intel operations with which they are spreading screeds of fake news to influence popular opinion.

This is a problem. And I for one would like for out governments to counter hostile foreign powers hostile intel operations.

It doesn't matter if you agree with the stuff they're putting out or not. The fact is it's a hostile intelligence operation and it needs to be countered.

What you're missing is the fact that some in this country don't consider Putin & his criminal cronies a hostile foreign power.
To them he is their Great White Hope to assist them in their "culture war" against anyone who isn't a klanazi Christos- fascist trying to bring about their theocratic desires for dominion.

K~

The closest anyone comes to that is seeing in Russia a powerful ally against ISIS.

We don't wear shirts praising a fascist executioner while going to Starbucks. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: network dude

Jesus, don't you care that the FBI was weaponized against an elected president of our Country?

Pfft what hyperbolic BS, Trump was dirty long before he even "thought" about being the Resident.

Gee I wonder where he got the idea from.

Too bad he was too stupid to realize that in doing so it would resurface all his past dirty dealings.

The IC & FBI are just doing their jobs trying to protect this country from treasonous sellouts paying off their foreign debt by creating social / governmental disruption here.

That's pretty much all Trump does, tweets ignorant dribble that incites controversy & disrupts government function with his chaotic proclamations.

K~

What dealings? You keep saying this in every thread but I've yet to see you provide any respectable sources of such. The closest I've seen is akin to Buzzfeed

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: fiverx313

To be fair, that was another thread. We are Trump haters... eventually, that's all.

Not true either, gotta love that big mac of orange mockery all day long! But you get my drift, it's a fair rant. I expected more mud, to be frank.

fair enough, i suppose i shouldn't cross the streams

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

It was an extremely muddy ride nonetheless, your point holds some water.

Next item on the list: military Q-coup, eventually a fake alien invasion to crown the fascist purge with? Winning! Just stop to think at all, get more pop-corn and let me solve this one for you.

You know what? I just saw Trump in one of my abstract paintings, don't ask me about crossing the streams. Ever. Just do it!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well look at that. Russian bots my ass. Told ya. Source: Twitter Pins #ReleaseTheMemo on Republicans, Not Russia

But a knowledgeable source says that Twitter’s internal analysis has thus far found that authentic American accounts, and not Russian imposters or automated bots, are driving #ReleaseTheMemo. There are no preliminary indications that the Twitter activity either driving the hashtag or engaging with it is either predominantly Russian.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Honestly, you guys deny Russia is even an issue, at all. Yet they are an issue. They have messed with us, and it just gets ignored by the alt right, because it benefited your party, so its easier for you to just deny it, than face the fact that a potential hostile country messed with our election. Which your president said was a "sacred" thing.

Release the memo, doesn't change what trump and his team have done.

But your former president went on national TV and told everyone that Russia did not effect the results of the election.

Or is that too inconvenient for your fragile little mind?

They didn't change votes, no, not that we know (even though select districts were tampered with), but did they hack into the electoral system to a degree.

The propaganda is very very real, very dangerous, widespread, and damaging, which influenced voter perception and the gullible. And you guys fell for it, and still do.

Those are all facts. Or is that too inconvenient for your fragile little gullible mind?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It gets ignored because almost all accusatuons have not checked out. Too many cries of "WOLF" and credibility is waning.

This latest example....Twitter debunked the whole myth of Russian Bots.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

But seeing Russian bots behind every corner is ridiculous. Especially when its obvious the claim is baseless and meant to be used as a political wedge

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join