It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the PeQle and not Russian Bots Enough is Enough

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well that didn't take long for the protect Obama and HRC at all costs brigade to spring into action. You still think this is completely fine? They are labeling everyone who demands the memo to be released as a russian bot. They urge Facebook and Twitter to shutdown the new movement because they already knew for weeks that the memo confirms exactly what we already suspect. How long will the american people take this abuse?

Here is your confirmation that the memo is reall really really bad for everyone who was involved. Feinstein and Schiffty need to be removed asap. ABC News What a joke.

They just declared war on all Patriots. Show them what you're made of. For what it's worth i stand with you until the end!

edit on 23-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
#releasethememo

Everyone agrees. We can make up our own minds. Right?

Everyone agrees, that is, except corrupt Congress swamp critters, eh?

edit on 23-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When in doubt, blame it on the Russians.

Much delusion.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Honestly, you guys deny Russia is even an issue, at all. Yet they are an issue. They have messed with us, and it just gets ignored by the alt right, because it benefited your party, so its easier for you to just deny it, than face the fact that a potential hostile country messed with our election. Which your president said was a "sacred" thing.

Release the memo, doesn't change what trump and his team have done.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well there was evidence of Russian bots during the election. It's entirely possible that Russian bots are at it again along with real people. Although I'm sure Dianne Feinstein has an agenda. Not sure what to think anymore. Both parties seem to have an agenda and I certainly don't believe trump is innocent in all this. Unless he's just someone's useful idiot.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yea those 600 accounts...whatever man you can think were Russian bots. But when us "Russian Bots" vote Trump in again, maybe reality will hit you, but I don't have much faith.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Honestly, you guys deny Russia is even an issue, at all. Yet they are an issue. They have messed with us, and it just gets ignored by the alt right, because it benefited your party, so its easier for you to just deny it, than face the fact that a potential hostile country messed with our election. Which your president said was a "sacred" thing.

We are not Alt-Right. They don't even existed in the first place but hey researching this would be to challenging. You do realize that Feinstein and Schiffty are proposing the exact same thing you Trump haters warned us about he would do but never did? Now you defend this BS? Make up your mind FFS!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But your former president went on national TV and told everyone that Russia did not effect the results of the election.

Or is that too inconvenient for your fragile little mind?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You mean that it doesn't change what you all BELIEVE that Trump and his team have done. Nothing--not one indictment or guilty plea, has been a direct result of illegal activity with Russians and the election process, and nothing has shown any sort of culpability by Trump himself.

Here's the reality of the situation--whether or not the Russians are promoting this or that on Facebook or Twitter, it's a non-issue when you look at the fact that the memo, if what it seems to be, should be released so that we can see if this investigation is tainted and is a result of false/illegally obtained information provided to the FISA court.

Whether or not Russian bots are tweeting hashtags is irrelevant to this reality.

ETA: And our country does the same sh*t to others, so to pretend that this is an abnormal thing is funny and sad to me at the same time. Here's the real point, though: You either believe that Americans should have access to the memo to think for themselves, or you don't. Russia is irrelevant in that equation--but by all means, continue the sideshow.
edit on 23-1-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
as my anonyfriend said, "Q? it's good enough to fool the baby boomers who have infested 4chan"

you guys make terrible memes, btw.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

This is a blatant attempt to intimidate Americans from
excercising their own civil liberties.

"How dare you post of Farcebook a need for action in Congress"

I don't use these platforms, but if I did I would make a point
of posting about this for months to come.

Shifty Schiff can't stop Americans living in America!

edit on 23-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is how free speech dies.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Did your feels get hurt again. Must be real tough being a fan of swamp creatures.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Did your feels get hurt again. Must be real tough being a fan of swamp creatures.

Free Speech is only in peril if it concerns your narrative that's nice to know. Thanks for showing your true colors.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So much for Democrat Leadership wanting the 1st Amendment.

They're really showing their shorts now aren't they.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Come on fellas, there is hard proof that the Russians have a intel operations with which they are spreading screeds of fake news to influence popular opinion.

This is a problem. And I for one would like for out governments to counter hostile foreign powers hostile intel operations.

It doesn't matter if you agree with the stuff they're putting out or not. The fact is it's a hostile intelligence operation and it needs to be countered.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

What about our own governments operations of producing and spreading fake news?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Free Speech is only in peril if it concerns your narrative that's nice to know. Thanks for showing your true colors.

Cause your feels got hurt it must mean that i am against free speech, do you guys all read from the same propaganda book.

edit on 23-1-2018 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

But are PeQle really falling for the BS ?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That's right people!

The only bots allowed on twitter is pro DNC/Clinton bots!

theredelephants.com...

www.hindustantimes.com...
edi t on 23-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join