It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Something's not feeling copasetic....????...

Explain, please.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CCKP72

For some reason Clown Clown Clown made me think of Ku Klux Klan, probably coincidence.

You know what it reminds me of? That big rash of creepy clown sightings that was happening all over the place a while back. It was a really big deal, and so weird...clowns lurking in residential areas, scaring kids. Makes one wonder if that whole thing was a bizarre psy op or something. Lots of people are terrified of clowns.

My same thoughts---the "clown sightings" that were freaking people out.

But I took the clown references to being an insult turned back on those who have consistently called Trump a clown. Could be that some of those folks are feeling a bit clown-phobic these days when this "clown" they're trying to destroy just keeping exposing them and their deeds. When the clown can see the web they've woven (after his briefing by the head of NSA) and thus figure out how to dismantle it without becoming entangled---they are going to be seeking a place to hide from this clown.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'm going to have to isolate and ponder some things. May send you a pm later.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

More like where someone has the ability to read the facts and get the news out well before him.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
John was a brother of Mary after Jesus told him to look after her when on the cross?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon
dbl post
edit on 10-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Dbl post

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I Like David Wilcock, he has a sincere "energy" I think. He's been investigating this stuff for years and I'm looking forward to reading the article.

I wonder how our Dear Dashen is doing ? He's been on my mind, lol, wish I could send him a drink and a snack ! I keep imagining him trying index all this text, thinking to himself..."WTH did I get myself in to !" I hope he knows how much we appreciate all his hard work. I promise moving forward I will try harder to keep my posts more concise and less "emotional".

We're going to enter the 3rd Q thread soon," The Trinity " it's been my absolute pleasure to take this journey with ALL of you. It makes this all much less overwhelming and scary working it out together.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thoughts on Q post #714

Public: FBI/DOJ/O-WH/SD
Private: Clowns, Clowns, Clowns
Expand your thinking
Q

Is this saying the public elements are still basically working for the people and owned by them but the CIA is "owned" by private...I.e. Their Raison d'etre is now to serve private groups (black hats)

edit on 10-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Trump is learning hard lessons in politics. Tea Party politics in particular.

It would be disastrous for his administration if someone instrumental in creating the Tea Party decided to pool their resources and actually resist his policies that didn't fit the pillars of their agenda.

Him and his administration are realizing there really isn't much they can do about it except withstand the behind the scenes attempts to crack his armour.

The Mueller probe is the least of their worries at this point.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Let's just hope the Trump administration keeps reality front and center and doesn't attack North Korea based on "fake news".

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

For some reason Clown Clown Clown made me think of Ku Klux Klan, probably coincidence.

You know what it reminds me of? That big rash of creepy clown sightings that was happening all over the place a while back. It was a really big deal, and so weird...clowns lurking in residential areas, scaring kids. Makes one wonder if that whole thing was a bizarre psy op or something. Lots of people are terrified of clowns.

The clown thing was most likely gorrilla marketing for the movie IT . After the movie went and left the sightings went away as well. If anything it goes to show to what extent they go for an extra buck.
edit on 07228America/ChicagoSat, 10 Feb 2018 22:07:31 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

While I'm absorbing that, I noticed this in the article, and checked it out.

It's real.

the construction of a contingency mass migration complex (Leeward South) for 13,000 migrants and 5,000 support forces, at Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

I bet CNN had a "zero" report on this one ↗️🔑↖️

👁👈👿😈👉👁

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
qanonmap.github.io...

This is coming up as a blank page for me now.. anyone else?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Seems to me that the groups publicly known as ___ are privately run by Clowns.

The first two are obvious....the other 2?

Obama WH?
State Department?

Who knows, that explanation seems too easy so maybe I am missing something.

Expand your thinking?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
qanonmap.github.io...

Still good for me.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Fine for me.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
qanonmap.github.io...

Off/on blink

then works after 10 seconds

hmmmm

📢 "Busy Signal" 📢

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep I noticed that too. Great preparation.

Nice article Tiger. I was a little worried but it seemed right on to me....in that I agreed. I was on the fence about TDL but that doesn't look good. Maybe he is just being played but his reputation is taking hits with "evidence" like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Yep, blank for me. Strange. Must be having an impact I guess. Silly to block it though, as it comes from every direction with 1000's working on interpreting and disseminating it.

It's interesting that way the enemy always tips their hand. They can't help themselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The clown thing was most likely gorrilla marketing for the movie IT . After the movie went and left the sightings went away as well. If anything it goes to show to what extent they go for an extra buck.

And also how powerful viral discussions are, now that 67% of Americans get their "news" in part, from online sources.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join