It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Skyfloating

Consumer discretionary was as close as I could find when just looking at the term itself.

Thanks for clarifying (probably). Sounds more mundane than I wanted it to be.

Maybe not so mundane. Part of discretionary expenses are leisure activities. They can essentially write off costs for vacations, resorts, etc., as a company expense. If you've ever worked for a company that offers a yearly cruise or something to its employees just to show appreciation or boost morale, that could be a discretionary retail expense.

Companies can hide all manner of shenanigans that way. And it's all written off.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Can anyone re-provide the link to the MAP please.

I'm trying to whittle down to key cabal shipping lines and only have Onassis in the frame so far... MAP may identify others.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sometimes the best way to run cointel is to not let him know you know he's a spy, right? Feed him what you want him to spill.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I always go with my first impression and that is WT=White Team like White Hats.

link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Tarot cards.

White versus black magick?
edit on 5-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: TomLawless
...3rd cousin to Queen Elizabeth's mum... and looked after Queen's Art collection...and was knighted by her.

This despite staff at Buckingham palace appearing to have known he was a Russian spy since 1948.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was somehow linked to Adam Schiff. I'm only half kidding.

I don't know how much more digging I want to do into this. It's disgusting.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
validated by Greenanon's "WhiTe" response

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

My grandmother's maiden name was Bauer and her sister, my great aunt I guess, had many houses she'd inherited. Damn! I'm part frick'n Rothschild!!
No wonder they were so dysfunctional! At least it was on my mother's side and not my fathers ie: sins of the father.. Howards are also in there, closely tied to the Bauers, maybe even the same family. My mom used to "brag" in a way, more like one of those family factoids that gets passed down that one of them attempted to kill the King of England and was sent into exile for his treasonous conspiring, and, furthermore that it's actually a Howard who hands the crown to the Archbishop of Canterbury or whoever, who then places it on the King's or Queen's head, like in "here, I've got the crown in this little box, now put it on his/her head".

It's all connected! LOL. We all are, each in our own way, and therein lies the power of WE, THE PEOPLE who are the rightful heirs of a true inheritance prepared for us from the beginning of time itself, and that's real power and authority, no bobbles, trinckets or sceptors needed.

What we are engaged in, really, when it comes right down to is, the taking away of all their power, influence and authority, and relevance if only because their red carpet is carpeted in blood of a sacrifice other than their own where it could be said that the greatest among us is the true servant of all, and not a baby killer, wicked schemer or a hook-nosed, hunchbacked, inbred degenerate banker hobbling around with the weight of two world wars and enough dead to fill 100's of superdome stadiums, on his back? (we're talking seriously hobbled).

What do you do? Sell it, sell it all, liquidate and move as much money as possible, somewhere, while trying to make one part of it look like a credible sale for a cool billion.

Trump - "we caught them! very embarassed and more than embarrassed."

This is a great victory! Way to go Trump, and well done Q, and to us all.

As a direct descendant of the Rothschild family myself, I stand with all humanity each to a one and not to some bloodline mixed with the world's wealth, which they do not deserve and cannot hide.

Q and Trump have the whole map now. All they need is for the public, for WE, THE PEOPLE, to learn how TO PLAY the game and how to read the map that's given.

We're with you all the way where we go one we go all!

It's actually quite hilarious, however grave and serious the business, so Trump is right to cast it in the light of ridicule and humiliation and embarassment and more than embarassment.

Watch for Julian Assange, Tom Fitton, and Q and Trump and WE, THE PEOPLE to join the circle, with our good-willed, good-natured humor and charm intact (key), and generate another world where the Truth becomes the new narrative as future proves (and unlocks) past and past, future.

It's coming (storm). We have to get this pandoras box business out of the way, to make way for the dawning of a new American renaissance and a new day, even a new age. 20/20.

It all had to come to a head at some point, and here we've stolen the crown and the boon to humanity while the so-called "keepers of the flame" dropped the ball.

It's a great victory for the little man this #GreatAwakening. And for the love of God and people - it's about time!

Thank you! on behalf of us all - thank you so much! Now there's a world worth living into and that's really something, the clearing that Justice and Truth will always and forever generate one way or another, while the lie and the false falls to pieces in it's wake.

And now the ball is ours, what are we going to do with it?

And then it's gone, around the world at the speed of light, connecting and interconnecting and then bing.

Multidimentional information warfare where meaning and context when framed in the truth, are in themselves decisive. Communication is everything.

Humbly yours, I hereby dub thee a member of the Q continuum and of The Great Awakening.

AnkhMorpork Rothschild.

This day in the year 2018.

edit on 5-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: RadioRobert

Why do you sell off big chunks of the long-held family estate for €90MM? That's only $112MM or thereabouts. Short on liquid assets? Need cash in a hurry? 

It is possible that this has something to do with a certain recent executive order signed by POTUS. Cash on hand might indeed be a problem...might need some extended family to sell off assets, so it doesn't appear to the public as if the elite are personally frantically selling property.

And if they've already got a property that they need to distance themselves from to avoid being caught with something, all the better.

Hypothetically.

They've been trying to sell since November, so probably not. A lot easier to sell many smaller assets than an estate that large. Just thinking aloud, so to speak. Choosing to let go of a big hunk of real-estate is generally not sound strategy. Makes less sense when it's been in the family for sometime. Maybe they want tomove to liquid assets easier to hide. No idea.
They certainly have their fingers in several globalist pies.

A lot of stuff started to really get exposed in November. Maybe they've been just quietly trying to offload properties that could later cause them trouble in some way. I personally think there's more to it...although that is coming from my intuition, so it's hypothetical.

Whatever is going on, we'll figure it out. I'm certain of that much.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

My perspective is that we "SUCK IT UP" and dig so that our children and grandchildren DON'T have to dig.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hermit The Chariot and Death.

Well it’s been real

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Reminder......

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means to stop bandying around the word SHILL and similar words....

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
GA:

Few pages back you asked, "who was only president not CIA controlled" recently. I can think of none since possibly nixon.

Reagan was stooge for GB after bush family friend shot him., so GB was pres for 12 years straight. He was in CIA.

Clinton, so 8 years of HRC.

GWB's son. 8 more bush senior. So 20 of GB entirely since 1980.

Then BO, so another 8 years of HRC.

We've had two families, really two people, since 1980. Clearly I'm missing something?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Its unusual to get Mod-Alerts while a thread is going just fine, with all cooperating and being civil. That could only mean one thing: Complaints about this thread and our posts behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Its unusual to get Mod-Alerts while a thread is going just fine, with all cooperating and being civil. That could only mean one thing: Complaints about this thread and our posts behind the scenes.

BINGO.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Daddy Bush was not controlled but controller.

Could he have been in charge over all of them behind the scenes?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry if already posted:

ROTHSCHILD'S FRIEND BLUNT; INTERNATIONAL CHILD ABUSE RING

aanirfan.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nope you aren’t missing a thing.

Not one. Jimmy C? Maybe???

link   

Suggestions how to deal? This is three today without merit. Then again, if TAT is right with this form of Q based deciphering witchcraft, are we surprised. We are approaching page count limit too.

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

THIS is spooking me, big time.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join