It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
NICE seeing this old thread getting some NEW FLAGS.
edit on 5-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Consumer discretionary was as close as I could find when just looking at the term itself.

It's referring to the market surrounding items that consumers don't need. So, consumers will purchase staples like food, clothing, fuel, shelter ... those will all make up a staples market, and other items that people don't need but might like to buy form another segment which is discretionary.

Sometimes, people will only buy staples and instead of buying the discretionary items, they will save.

Then you might see strong staple markets and weak discretionary.

I assume.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Is Li part of one of the "13 families"?

Pretty sure the Lis were the one Chinese family.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Why do you sell off big chunks of the long-held family estate for €90MM? That's only $112MM or thereabouts. Short on liquid assets? Need cash in a hurry? 

It is possible that this has something to do with a certain recent executive order signed by POTUS. Cash on hand might indeed be a problem...might need some extended family to sell off assets, so it doesn't appear to the public as if the elite are personally frantically selling property.

And if they've already got a property that they need to distance themselves from to avoid being caught with something, all the better.

Hypothetically.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is my recollection.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

President Trump:
"We Caught 'Em! "Did we catch them in the act or what? You know what I'm talking about. Oh did we catch them in the act! They are very embarrassed. They never thought they were going to be caught."

VIDEO: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
With all of the people that get suicided, how bad would it be if a white hat squad suicided some of these people that make Hitler look like a nice guy?

Pretty damned bad. Because that would be the good guys engaging in the very behavior that they are risking their lives to stop from happening. If they just started arbitrarily and summarily assassinating people and staging it as suicide, they would no longer be deserving of the title of White Hat.

Darkness cannot drive out Darkness. Only Light can do that.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Consumer discretionary was as close as I could find when just looking at the term itself.

Thanks for clarifying (probably). Sounds more mundane than I wanted it to be.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This may be a better source?

"In Germany, an estimated 100,000 children are reported missing each year."

Link

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

That's far more what I was expecting to see, yes.

What I was finding was making me wonder what they were hiding.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thanks for clarifying (probably). Sounds more mundane than I wanted it to be.

I think it is meant to be ambiguous.
"Discretionary Retail" is listed next to "cannabis" and "personal services". XXX

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Why do you sell off big chunks of the long-held family estate for €90MM? That's only $112MM or thereabouts. Short on liquid assets? Need cash in a hurry? 

It is possible that this has something to do with a certain recent executive order signed by POTUS. Cash on hand might indeed be a problem...might need some extended family to sell off assets, so it doesn't appear to the public as if the elite are personally frantically selling property.

And if they've already got a property that they need to distance themselves from to avoid being caught with something, all the better.

Hypothetically.

They've been trying to sell since November, so probably not. A lot easier to sell many smaller assets than an estate that large. Just thinking aloud, so to speak. Choosing to let go of a big hunk of real-estate is generally not sound strategy. Makes less sense when it's been in the family for sometime. Maybe they want tomove to liquid assets easier to hide. No idea.
They certainly have their fingers in several globalist pies.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: Greenanon
Fresh pots?

Dank drops and BLUNT statements?

See you soon q.

Pot, dank and blunt are all marijuana related terms. Should we be looking into Roy Blunt statements regarding the opioid crisis?

I think there are multiple meanings to everything he drops. And I think that is why we've got such a wide range of participants...and such varying interpretations. Some of us will see one meaning, while others will see another one, and so on. In concert.

Nothing is accidental. Everything is connected.

link   
The source is Gateway Pundit(not sure if they are trustworthy or not), but they claim Flynn is getting ready to file a motion to get all ofchis charges dropped.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I also saw on Twitter than Assange finds out tomorrow at 2pm if the UK will drop his arrest warrant.

twitter.com...

Also, someone said something about "inked" here? Can't remember if it was q or green, but....Assange tweeted this:

Julian Assange 

@JulianAssange

·

3h

Amazing pseudo-religious hysteria about 'classification' headings. They are (a) primarily inked by securocrats to avoid accountability and (b) only advisory in US law anyway. Embarrassing to see members of the US political elite running about pretending to believe in this voodoo.

twitter.com...
edit on 5-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: Wrong link

link   

The UK term for consumer discretionary is disposal income and usually refers to what you have available to spend on holidays, TVs, new smartphones, tablets, console games etc. - or for the wiser ones - saving.

The irony is that we use consumer discretionary to buy the items that deep state uses to control our lives more!

One could argue that reducing consumer discretionary is a method to reduce their control over us.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Certainly seems to be a connection with Schiff and the Black Forest/Austria/Rothschild theme.

I wonder, what really started the Estate/Stock market fire sale? Something obviously went down in the Black Forest.

"Time to play, Dopey"

"The intel just dropped is bigger than you can imagine."

"What went on there?"

Q

Is that where the bodies are buried?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

This may be a better source?

"In Germany, an estimated 100,000 children are reported missing each year."

Link

In the US it says nearly 500k per year - reported that is. Half a Million in the US! 1400 per DAY! That is pretty horrifying. One has to wonder why every local tv station is required, seemingly by law, to report on the khardashian's clothing choices rather then report the names of the daily missing area kids.

That said. The interesting part is missing children are the domain of the FBI, no? Hoover's FBI? Are they not involved in tracking globally missing kids in some way too?

A google search of "FBI missing children worldwide" brings back 788k results.
A google search of "Khardashian Clothing" brings back 2.5 million.

Let that sink in.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I hear ya. The Doe Network seems to be a volunteer group that started in 1999?

Very strange that they would have so few people. Maybe its a dead site?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Schiff goes for the fertilizer.

Quotable quote: “[T]he problem with this, and this is I think at the heart of the department’s concern–is if you have a neighbor who’s buying fertilizer, lots of fertilizer, but has no yard and you have concerns about it and you want to call the FBI, you’re now going to wonder ‘Is that FBI going to hold my name in confidence or this information in confidence, what if this becomes politicized?’ Sources are going to dry up because of what the Republicans on this committee are doing now.”

That is a low blow!

1.) There was no reason for anyone who was selling the fertilizer to suspect it was being sold for any reason other than legit.

2.) That comment feels like a personal shot even though I know Schiff is just a doofus making a poor analogy. I know the person who made that sale.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The going theory is that only the photogenic kids are newsworthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join