It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Important Q quote.

Q: PUBLIC is VITAL. RELEASE of INFO VITAL. OUTRAGE. JUSTICE. Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Really study the nature of this Q post. PUBLIC is VITAL. Us. The energy to support the process is vital, they cannot just arrest, the need our energy to support and finish the process for the first time ever.

FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Again, Q making distinct references to our power in this process.

ATS was always about exposing this. This thread IS ATS at its finest.

I did pull the Justice card in my Tarot reading, after all. Kind of gave me a jolt when I saw he posted that word in all caps. Light, too. We talk about the Light quite often on this thread.

Everything. EVERYTHING. Is connected.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Important Q quote.

Q: PUBLIC is VITAL. RELEASE of INFO VITAL. OUTRAGE. JUSTICE. Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH? FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Really study the nature of this Q post. PUBLIC is VITAL. Us. The energy to support the process is vital, they cannot just arrest, the need our energy to support and finish the process for the first time ever.

FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Again, Q making distinct references to our power in this process.

I did pull the Justice card in my Tarot reading, after all. Kind of gave me a jolt when I saw he posted that word in all caps. Light, too. We talk about the Light quite often on this thread.

Looks like 'The Page of Cups' was paying attention!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Dopey is one of the seven CIA supercomputers. I guess they're taking them all down. Almost sounds like a video game

I believe this were used for consciousness manipulation at some level. The collection of data is one thing, but so what. So they know we post here, who cares? Dopey may refer to the truer purpose, make us dopey.

You and I made the same connection. I was literally saying this to someone in the room with me when I ran across your post. Dopey, Sleepy, Grumpy...what if each "dwarf" causes a very specific psychological and physiological response in a given targeted population?

Monarch. Mind control. If you control the consciousness of the population, you control the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Important Q quote.

Looks like 'The Page of Cups' was paying attention!

Something told me he would be. That reading was as much for him as it was for us.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: C84K2

They cover it up well.

Europe buries them deep or simply does not report them if there are a bunch of missing kids.

Hopefully that changes once all these people are exposed and put behind bars and it will spread the world over.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Right on.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How the stock market ended the day..

money.cnn.com...

Very VERY heavy trading, almost twice the daily average over the last 3 months..

IS some group or entity manipulating the market in an attack against Trump and the Trump (Q) agenda?

How could that be proven?

Did the Rothschilds or their ARMs doing any heavy selling today I wonder?

Maybe certain elite are attempting to manipulate the market to deflate Trump's bubble in anticipation of 2018 and 2020 while at the same time, timing the market ie: driving it down to buy up again, and recover lost wealth say as a result of the EO?

I don't have the tools or the knowledge to analyse and assess this correctly.

Q said that the 666 drop on Friday was no coincidence. Can the market be manipulated to that degree of fine point control?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes, LIGHT.

Short code up today, but it references light.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Re "They cover it up well" link... I dived into the rabbit hole at the raw data on this link.

Just to be objective i'd like to point out a few facts:

1) Germany missing includes Glen Miller from 1944 - whose plane is thought to have been hit by a bomb from a higher plane,
2) UK includes "Lucky Lord Lucan" who is thought to have escaped to south Africa after killing his nanny, in 1974
3) UK includes Keith Bennett, though t have been killed in satanic ritual torture by the Moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley,
4) Missing people cover from 1944 to 1999 and the numbers are low in ratio to population. I would assume this only covers cases that got publicity.
5) Italy numbers likely to include mafia killings.

All in all the linked sheet infers a few dozen missing children across all of Europe over 55 years, which I believe is far too low.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

& Energy stocks taking the hardest hits.
As in the possibility of the Uranium One Deal making it to a Grand Jury and all the pieces of the puzzle falling apart ... The Health Care scam could have only progressed if She had of won .

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm waiting for Trump to call out the Fed publicly. If you mix q and MegaAnon (she hasn't been wrong yet)....she said FBI, CIA and Fed....in that order.

I'm guessing "they" are manipulating the market because they're freaking out. If Trump calls them out, well....future proves past, right?
edit on 5-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So which came first the Q crumb or the stock sell-off?

Or can we call it a Rothschild fire sale?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Loving the type of questions asked in this thread. Two recent examples:

"What does 'discretionary retail" mean?" (tat)

"I wonder what kind of hunting they do there?" (TigerTat)

I always thought paranoia is a bad state, but when it's used without fear, it uncovers so much.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Grassley and Graham released an official criminal referral of Christopher Steele from the Senate Judiciary Committee. Reading it now. Criminal Referral

It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.

Let me get this straight.....
Steele recieved the "unsolicited" information that he based his dossier on from clinton associates????

Clinton pays for opposition research by steele, then has her "associates" feed steele the BS information?

Excuse me, I am currently picking my jaw off the floor. How are these people still walking free??

SMFH

Hire a sketchy guy to gather intel on a political opponent. Make sure the guy hates the opponent just as much as you do. Make sure he's someone that no one else will take seriously, as he's a known liar and has no friends anymore.

Feed him intel and have him report what he was fed back to you, to ensure the loop stays closed. The only information he receives comes directly from you, giving you free reign to dictate what goes into his report.

What better way to control the narrative, while directly filtering the intel so that no pesky incriminating details go into the official record that might expose your warrant application for the bull# it actually is and cause the FISC to reject it?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

money.cnn.com...

Trouble in paradise...

It must be noted that the ONLY news outlet that attacked Q and the Storm directly, calling us out by name, in pre-Memo days, was Newsweek. Since then, they have been raided and top editors have resigned.

Nice Q-incidence.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wonder what Adam Schiffs family history is?

Rothschild Schiff

In 1785 Mayer Amschel Rothschild moves his family home to a five story house in Frankfurt which he shares with the Schiff family. 

(Schiffs are apparently a banking family)

Quote on the side---

1790: Mayer Amschel Rothschild states: "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Like I said ... they bury them well.

Even looking at other sites, like their Amber Alert site, you don't see many alerts across the whole continent.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Adam Schiff's sister was also married to one of the Soros grandsons until he dumped her for some floozy actress.

I'm sure Georgie boy still has his tentacles around Little Adam.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey gang ...some stuff to keep a ear to the ground about

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join