It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nope you aren’t missing a thing.

Not one. Jimmy C? Maybe???

For my belief on Carter, look up title of GetSmart thread from about 2009. And others btw...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Suggestions how to deal? This is three today without merit. Then again, if TAT is right with this form of Q based deciphering witchcraft, are we surprised. We are approaching page count limit too.

An inquiry into why a civil and respectful discussion is being warned off might be in order.

ETA: Unless its to our benefit.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It’s actually to our benefit

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ok, this is just getting weirder and weirder. Check this out.

Apparently Carter Page was an FBI undercover agent between 2013 till march 2016 in a case against Evgeny Buryakov.

The DOJ guy in charge of this case was John P. Carlin.

Well, it turns out the DOJ person who applied for the FISA warrant - is the same John P. Carlin. He knew Page was just involved as an undercover op, but instead apparently spun him as a Russian spy in order to get the warrant. He resigned shortly after in late September of 16.

So it appears they needed someone to spy on Trump, found out Page was attached to his campaign, and Carlin knew his Russia connections and figured he could be used as cover.

The crazy thing is a New York Times article trying to paint Page as a Russian asset is what outs him as the undercover agent, it appears to have backfired on them badly.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmmmm....

Soros/Clinton.
Etc.
News unlocks MAP.
Think Mirror.
Which team?
THEY don't know.
APACHE.
These people are EVIL.
Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the
TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S
E
N
T
-
W
T
-
A
T
S
-
-
P
R
O
J
---[E]
C
T
-
F
Q

No coincidences.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Apparently Carter Page was an FBI undercover agent between 2013 till march 2016 in a case against Evgeny Buryakov.

Well, it turns out the DOJ person who applied for the FISA warrant - is the same John P. Carlin. He knew Page was just involved as an undercover op, but instead apparently spun him as a Russian spy in order to get the warrant. He resigned shortly after in late September of 16.

So it appears they needed someone to spy on Trump, found out Page was attached to his campaign, and Carlin knew his Russia connections and figured he could be used as cover.

The crazy thing is a New York Times article trying to paint Page as a Russian asset is what outs him as the undercover agent, it appears to have backfired on them badly.

Back towards the end of the last thread...or early in this one...I remember saying John P. Carlin would be a guy to watch.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Full circle... Blunt linked to Jimmy Saville and... Jimmy Saville linked as mentor to Prince Charles and almost godfather to Prince Harry!

How Savile seduced the royals: As it's claimed he nearly became godfather to Harry, how the predatory DJ wormed his way into the very heart of Palace life

Serial paedophile inveigled himself into Prince Charles' life as a mentor

He was granted unprecedented access across all of the royal palaces

Even the Queen couldn’t resist his charm — or so he liked to claim

But Diana found him 'creepy' and recoiled after he once licked her hand

Daily Mail

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Can anyone re-provide the link to the MAP please.

I'm trying to whittle down to key cabal shipping lines and only have Onassis in the frame so far... MAP may identify others.

Somebody will probably beat me to it but here you go

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Page was their last chance.

Checkmate.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Good work!

Maybe that's why Diana died. She figured out everything.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nope you aren’t missing a thing.

Not one. Jimmy C? Maybe???

From my research, I can only conclude JFK. Carter seems all aboard the Globalist game. Kennedy was horrified at the evil and wanted to scatter it to the wind.

My theory is Trump--and the storm--are karma for that vile homegrown coup. MAGA.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If I'm making an educated guess...Q is telling someone:

"SENT 'W' To ATS 2 PROJECT F -Q"

Whoah.

Taking it with a grain of salt obviously, but....

Yowza.

That's got to be coincidence. It's GOT to be.

I say this a lot. Coincidence does not exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Am I missing the part where Page is outed as the undercover informant?

I really want to see it, and the story makes sense.... but all I see is The Conservative Treehouse floating the idea.
edit on b000000282018-02-05T19:03:19-06:0007America/ChicagoMon, 05 Feb 2018 19:03:19 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack
Thanks muchly tjack - you were first!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Am I missing the part where Page is outed as the undercover informant?

No,
If I understand your question correctly,...that's Campbell.

link   

If Carter Page was working as an UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agent in 2013 -and remained a UCE- throughout the court case UP TO May of 2016, how is it possible that on October 21st 2016 Carter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent? Conclusion: He wasn’t. The DOJ National Security Division and the FBI Counterintelligence Division flat-out LIED.

link   
Q drop

VJ phone call w/ AS.
42m 13s. [2 listeners - no IDEN]. [1

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3. Section 3.
Q

Section 3 - Treason. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of TWO Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Treason is thrown out often but in the US it is a very detailed, specific thing. Assuming Q knows his Constitutional Law, Schiff is screwed. TWO WITNESSES mr schiff? Recorded phone call? How careless.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

nikkib there is a BBC programme that I will try and locate that also links Jimmy Saville to ex prime minister Edward Heath and the deaths of several kids at a school on the island of Jersey.

The ex prime minister was alleged to have often taken boys onto his yacht for the day to pursue his pleasures.

ETA - Actually, probably best dealt with in separate thread as it links a number of areas including Prince Andrew going to Epstein's island. I don't want it to divert the current core thread direction which will need to open part 3 soon.

edit on 5-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Excellent work, proximo!! Wow that's BIG. Time to finally start bringing Carlin's name into the public consciousness.

Former Federal Prosecutor Joe diGenova also mentions him as being very important to the shenanigans but being ignored by MSM. Now we start to see why!

Here we go, sounds like very worthwhile digging!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q drop

VJ phone call w/ AS.
42m 13s. [2 listeners - no IDEN]. [1

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3. Section 3.
Q

Section 3 - Treason. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of TWO Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Treason is thrown out often but in the US it is a very detailed, specific thing. Assuming Q knows his Constitutional Law, Schiff is screwed. TWO WITNESSES mr schiff? Recorded phone call? How careless.

Valerie Jarrett and Adam Schiff. I bet that was an interesting 42 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join