It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Fake News Awards...a theory...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So there were only 241 sealed indictments in 2006.

12 years ago.

That's hardly an indication of how many there are today, especially with the current opiate and drug problem that wasn't ravaging the nation back in 2006. Sealed criminal indictments could be for anyone, for any crime. So that doesn't really mean anything.

I don't think the evidence I was looking for exists. Everyone constantly talks like there's obvious evidence that Trump is draining the swmap through these 10,000 indictments, but it isn't there. Reading further, I see now that this is just a right wing hope and dream, and as such, I won't clog up you're thread asking for evidence that doesn't exist.

Didn't figure you'd take the time. Like I said...Not real concerned with rehashing something with someone that doesn't have time to read for themselves.

There's no "time to take", because the evidence doesn't exist. What are you saying I should spend time reading, your thread or the link you posted above?

I read the link you posted, and got to page 17 of your thread and there is no evidence whatsoever. Just people hoping that this has something to do with some super secret Trump plan.

If I'm wrong, please show me how. If anyone else can point it out for me, thank you as well. The OP doesn't seem to want to point to specifics.

Like I said...If you'd like to rehash it then feel free. Read everything on the other thread and ask a question. There are plenty of specifics in it. I can't prove you wrong if you haven't read what I've proved already to argue the point. I did my research and homework....Not here to do it for you too.

This particular thread is a theory I have on an upcoming announcement. Outside of that I can't help you.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You asked for thoughts

I think that DT was sitting on his toydee and grousing about all those Hollywood people who exclude him from their parties and make jokes about him. I think that he had just seen some of the commercials for the up coming Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 7th. Maybe he thought " I'll get em" and shuffled around in his brain for a way to get back and "POP" into his head came the idea of presenting his own awards on one of his favorite themes, ''fake news'.... and then he tweeted it with no more thought about it than that.

A night later, Colbert and CBS picked up the glove he had thrown down and placed a huge bill board on Times Square challenging him to consider him, Colbert, in a number of comic categories.

My thoughts are that this was never anything more than that, an idle notion on DTs part until later, the night of the GGAs, Jan, 7th, one day before his announced ''award ceremonies'' and nothing was planned, so another announcement was made postponing the awards for a week so that his people could get to work on it and make it real.

Time line

Jan 2 original tweet in reaction to the hoopla over GGAs
Jan 3 Times Square billboard
Jan 7 Golden Globes
Jan 7 Second tweet postponing fake news awards
Jan 8 Announced date of awards
Jan 17 New awards date allowing time to make it real.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As if him making a big announcement wouldn't have enough attention on its own, now we have to start making up fanciful conspiracy theories about his announcements? Why would he feel the need to do this when everything he says or does is already on the news 24/7?

You're stretching to make Trump seem like some mastermind. He's not.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
As if him making a big announcement wouldn't have enough attention on its own, now we have to start making up fanciful conspiracy theories about his announcements? Why would he feel the need to do this when everything he says or does is already on the news 24/7?

You're stretching to make Trump seem like some mastermind. He's not.

Yeah...he's just a billionaire and POTUS because it all fell in his lap.....

And that's the very reason for my theory on it. The dog and pony show isn't needed...he could tweet it and get plenty of reactions. For some reason he is making a big deal about this and that is outside the norm for him.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame... The 17th will be like the Royal Rumble, the starting point of the Road to Wrestlemania... For a time, characters on both sides will end their days pointing at the Wrestlemania sign...

edit on 1/11/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump making a big deal about something he says/does is "out of the norm"? Where have you been lately? He literally does that every day.
edit on 1/11/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I hope it's a live streaming in primetime, and two hours long, with lots of video outtakes of anchors lying to the American people right to their face.

Who is that guy on ABC that told some lie which caused the stock market to lose 350 million dollars for people's 401ks last month? I read that Donald Trump is really upset that ABC brought him back.

There will probably be one MSM who wins first place, and 15 of them tied for second place.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And I'm sure you guys would eat up every second of that mindless entertainment. It would sum up Trump's presidency pretty well so far, week after week of mindless political intrigue that does nothing useful other than to keep the masses occupied with things that have little to nothing to do with importance.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And I'm sure you guys would eat up every second of that mindless entertainment. It would sum up Trump's presidency pretty well so far, week after week of mindless political intrigue that does nothing useful other than to keep the masses occupied with things that have little to nothing to do with importance.

Funny, nothing you said is based on facts. Only based off your opinion, which for some reason, you think over-rides other peoples opinions and interests. So, who is the mindless ones here again?

If it serves me right, I've read plenty of threads with actual evidence and research only to read comments like yours in most of them with nothing but finger pointing and name calling. Maybe you need to go look in the mirror when you talk about "mindless".
edit on 15-1-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I do know one thing, it's sure to be entertaining either way.

Except, on my last recollection, the White House was not here to entertain us.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/14/18 (Sun) 00:10:46 No.19
MSM Fake News Awards.

Are you prepared?

MEMES/POSTS.

Organized and coordinated?

POTUS may reTWEET one or more.

READY FOR LAUNCH?

SHOW the WORLD.

SHOW the WORLD the TRUTH.

OPEN THEIR EYES.

DON'T LET POTUS SUFFER FROM THE SOROS/LOSER BOTS THAT CONTINUALLY FLOOD.

MAKE THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS YOUR 1ST ORGANIZED TWEET STORM DAY.

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Q

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

This whole thread is based on the opinion and finger pointing of the president so I don't see where your beef is, I thought opinions were what this thread and these forums were here for.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh my god..have you seen CNN lately? Virtually every hour since January 8th has been about some negative aspect of President Trump's personality, or some related Administration soap-opera garbage. Things that have ZERO effect on the daily life of Americans.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is a pretty good article that explains what's at stake with Wednesday's FAKE MEDIA awards event.
www.forbes.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Oh I agree, they're garbage and you'll never hear me say otherwise. But honestly, I don't think they care whether you trust them, as long as you keep giving them attention and getting outraged about what they report then they're happy.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

CNN's JIM ACOSTA could have been thankful for the attention, when President Trump kicked him out of the Oval Office today.

Acosta Ejected: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I know it'd never happen, but wouldn't it be great if it were the unmasking of all the mockingbirds?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The IG report hasnt been released (to the public, anyway).

So now we will have 2 logs for the bonfire this week. Good timing....the #hole has almost burned out.
edit on 1/17/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join