It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just got an e-mail from TTSA:

DATE
Sunday - February 25, 2018

One more George Knapp misinfo, I mean, chat with Elizondo.

First Half: The existence of UFOs using technology more advanced than anything on Earth has been proved "beyond reasonable doubt," according to Luis Elizondo, the former head of a secret US government program that studied UFOs. Elizondo, who quit as head of the program is now part of Tom DeLonge's 'To The Stars Academy' team that works to allow researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies. He joins George Knapp to discuss the secret program, unidentified crafts that the program investigated, and why he thinks we may not be alone.

Second Half: Lt. Carmon Marano preserved the amazing UFO history of the military's Project Blue Book and shared it with researcher Rob Mercer, who digitized the collection of photos and documents, and allowed the Black Vault to host it for the world to see. John Greenewald from the Black Vault reveals what we've learned from these never-before-seen documents.

*sighs*

Let's wait and see again...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

In regards to terrahertz radiation, we need look no further than Burroughs exposure at Rendlesham to this and what the mod report stated that got him his medical cover back. Doesn't THz radiation give off a blue glow in some instances? They did report the object there as glowing blue...hmmm

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

yup... bingo.

of course BOL, which for some reason littered the area around RFI
(maybe due to all the radar/plasma experiments) are full-spectrum
emitters, which also includes the THZ range.

As Andrew Pike surmised.. BOL could have been the major
thing people were chasing/getting zapped by.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes indeed. Burroughs case was not straightforward and took a number of years for resolution. Much of the unsavoury aspects of it are in the Rendlesham thread. I believe Kit Green helped him not just to recover from his shredded heart valve but also win the case against the VA to receive medical care. However he still does not have the right to view his medical files. Burroughs also claims to have a document proving that whatever caused his injuries was eventually weaponized.

Kev might be able to enlighten us a little more about that as he bought one of the last copies of Andrew Pike's book and has a few theories on the plasma/ThZ connections.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

In regards to terrahertz radiation, we need look no further than Burroughs exposure at Rendlesham to this and what the mod report stated that got him his medical cover back. Doesn't THz radiation give off a blue glow in some instances? They did report the object there as glowing blue...hmmm

I'm not so sure that THz radiation give off a blue glow in some instances --- But Cherenkov radiation sometimes does...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-2-2018 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
cherenkov radiation is usually bluish. but it can depending on the circumstances be emitted as terahertz radiation. some types of lab tests have even gotten it to be red shifted too.

kev,
what's BOL stand for?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ball of light.

(earthlights.. atmospheric type.. not suggesting anything metaphysical in this case).

Sorry, I thought you knew the acronym.

Kev

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

For once i don't have much more to say on a topic!
(hold the presses! world turns over in it's grave I know).

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

that's what I figured just wanted to make sure I was following along correctly.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Typically cherenkov radiation is blue alright.
But sometimes it's green
physics.stackexchange.com...

However it bears keeping in mind that many things in physics glow blue:

Ball Lightning

en.wikipedia.org...

The Aurora Borealis

en.wikipedia.org...

are just two examples.

basically any radiation striking oxygen is quite likely to cause a blue effect.

considering that lots of radiation hits our oxygen/other atmosphere planet,
it would be unusual NOT to see blue light quite often.

I know that some folks are just desperately salivating for there to be dangerous,
unlicensed nuclear-type reactors flying overhead, but the probability that
cherenkov radiation was the answer, is pretty low. It wouldn't be any
scientists first choice in that situation.

If you could see real cherekov radiation at dead zero range, typically
everyone would flat out die.. their eyes melting out of their faces..
which happens around the 1000 rem range of exposure.. that is if
emitted from a nuclear reactor of course.. like might be used to
power a theoretical craft.
edit on 23-2-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: accienally responded to wrong post. so made it generic.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Seems Bigelow has announced a new subsidiary of Bigelow Aerospace:

Bigelow Space Operations

www.bigelowspaceops.com...

A quick perusal I see he has partnered with CASIS

“Bigelow Space Operations (BSO) is proud to announce a partnership with the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), manager of the International Space Station (ISS) U.S. National Laboratory. BSO is officially a user of the ISS National Lab, and will be facilitating the integration of payloads for commercial, academic and government customers. ”

I still have to dig into this but like I’ve said a few times before the UFO thing for Bigelow seems to just be a hobby. His operations in space and his methodical cornering of the market for potential “space real estate” is getting scary.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

no need for it to be emitted from a flying nuclear reactor.

fields functioning like a dielectric can alter refractive indexes and potentially create cherenkov radiation.

the dangers of cherenkov radiation are pretty low and it's only really dangerous because the normal blue kind is partially in the ultraviolet range posing the same threat as a bad sun tan in high doses. cherenkov radiation is just the optical version of a sonic boom.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

...the dangers of cherenkov radiation are pretty low and it's only really dangerous because the normal blue kind is partially in the ultraviolet range posing the same threat as a bad sun tan in high doses.

There is mention of someone inspecting the Rendlesham witnesses for 'sunburn' like effects and checking their eyes for damage after they returned to base. Some also mentioned the feeling of high static in the atmosphere during the incident(s). The kind that makes your hair stand on end.

Although I have no idea if cherenkov radiation is involved in that case. The only real clues seems to be from the Project Condign Report which is vague :

The well-reported Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters event is an example where it might be postulated that several observers were probably exposed to UAP radiation for longer than normal UAP sighting periods. There may be other cases which remain unreported. It is clear that the recipients of these effects are not aware that their behaviour/perception of what they are observing is being modified”

Project Condign (Volume 2, Working Paper 1, Annex F, page F-4, para 13).

Any thoughts? Would military and aerospace folk be exposed to something like this? Could this be what the UAP experiencers have been exposed to?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wired has a new UFO story by the same person (Sarah Scoles) that wrote the recent article on the Nimitz video.

Sarah's new article focuses on Bigelow's connections with UFO research and refers to various people involved in NIDS and To The Stars Academy:

www.wired.com...

Bigelow has gotten his fingers into lots of private UFO pies. Even before Skinwalker, he helped initiate the UFO Research Coalition, which puts his UFO-hunting career at about 24 years old. Bigelow is not officially involved with To The Stars. But its aims, and its team, seem to line up with his past and his people. So I set off to try to understand that past.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

you aren't wrong.

I made that post for Erno, who is very interested in hypothetical fusion reactors.

Kev

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Tanx, Isaac, I would've missed that. Glad to see that WIRED is (after first blush & the MSM's collective & unprecedented rush to embrace To The Stars) claiming some journalistic integrity back and questioning the narrative.

Meanwhile my news aggregate continues to have articles popping up regularly in what looks like some coordinated effort to mainstream whatever is being sold. I'm definitely looking forward to your research, Sir Isaac.

It's quite the mystery. That it's a ramp up to "D"isclosure is, of course, one of the possibilities, but given the ever-changing details, various misinformation, the heavy preponderance of intel-players (shades of NICAP,) and ready connections to folk who have a long history of clouding and mucking with ufology, I think the hard questions need to be asked and everything we're told viewed through healthily skeptical lenses. And now we have TTS seeming ready to recruit experiencers. So much of it is novel, but also seems like old times.

I don't suggest the same objectives hinted at from some of the historical notes following, but I do suggest patterns worthy of reflection.

Further evidence of CIA influence in NICAP developed during the period
immediately before NICAP's decline. On December 3, 1969, Donald Keyhoe
was ousted as NICAP's Director during a Board meeting. Who led the
effort to remove Keyhoe? The Chairman of the Board, Col. Joesph Bryan,
former Chief of the CIA's Psychological Warfare Staff (1947-1953). And
who replaced Keyhoe? John Acuff, who was the head of the Society of
Photographic Scientists and Engineers (SPSE), a frequent target of
Russian spying attempts and a group that had many members involved in
Defense Department intelligence units, including the CIA.

His management of NICAP was financially "tight' (in the cheap sense) and
totally inept in a research sense. Criticism of government UFO policy
was gone, and NICAP merely served as a sighting collection center.
Acuff's management drove loyal NICAP Board members away and ultmately
led to Acuff's downfall in 1978.

Who replaced Acuff? None other than Alan Hall, a retired CIA employee,
who accepted the position after a number of other CIA employees were
offered the job. Support for Hall from the NICAP Board came from
Charles Lombard, an aide to Senator Goldwater and former CIA covert
employee.

NICAP eventually became so ineffective that it was dissolved, and the
group's UFO files were absorbed by the Center for UFO Studies in
Evanston, Illinois.

There certainly seems to be a pattern behind NICAP's destruction. Is it
a coincidence that so many ex-CIA people became deeply involved in the
operation of NICAP? It is possible that the CIA wanted to influence
NICAP activities for several reasons:

1) To gather intelligence through NICAP's investigators network.

2) To identify and plug leaks from government soures (NICAP was
renowned for receiving military-oriented reports).

3) To monitor other hostile intelligence agencies (NICAP received
several overtures from the Soviet KGB).
ufoupdateslist.com...

What becomes a little more obscure is the CIA's possible manipulation of the contactee movement.

George Adamski

In "Unidentified Fascist Observatories", John Judge asserts that Adamski was an asset of the CIA, who in his lecture tours throughout the 50's and 60's dispersed disinfo on behalf of the Company.www.conspiracyarchive.com...

The Pied Pipers of the CIA

...In short, Menger’s story was a CIA experiment to see how easily and whom specifically could be fooled into believing anything...

...More significantly, it is now known that Adamski was the same: he was not only encouraged in his work, but actively supported and assisted, by the CIA.

This became known – though not widely reported when scientists attempting to investigate Adamski's claims (in an effort to discredit him and stop him in his tracks) were warned off by CIA Director Allen Dulles in person. And research has shown that during tours of Europe and Australia to promote his “message”, Adamski travelled on a passport furnished by the CIA. www.philipcoppens.com...

Finally, there is the tale of Howard Menger, author of the book From Outer Space to You. As the late and renowned Fortean authority John Keel noted in letters to the UFO researcher Gray Barker and Saucer Smear editor Jim Moseley, Menger termed his book “fiction-fact” and implied that the Pentagon had asked him to participate in an experiment to test the public’s reaction to extra-terrestrial contact…
mysteriousuniverse.org...

The Pied Pipers of the CIA

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Great post GUT.

I have always thought that the IC boys always want to encourage the more exotic types in UFOlogy-- the Erich Von Daniken and George Adamsk types.

One piece of evidence for this is what the author of the book The Sirius Mystery, Robert Temple, went through after he published that groundbreaking book.

Essentially, strangely, and he could never figure out why, the CIA harassed the hell out of him after he published that book, which (the book) had a clear Ancient Alien premise.

I think the reason they harassed Temple, who was a mainstream scientist basically, not a fringe type, was because he was a mainstream scientist, who was a protégé to Author Young .

I think the IC doesn’t ever want UFOlogy to become mainstream, only their people are allowed to do that even though it looks like TTSA has broken the mainstream barrier somewhat. That is to me what is interesting about the TTSA affair, why they allowed, finally, for it to break the mainstream media barrier.

At this point, it seems they have only scratched the surface and want to see how it works out.

They may be merely testing their own mass brainwashing tactics and see how well it’s worked out.

Actually, the great announcement around the time of the coming out of TTSA hasn’t really had much affect on the mass population. They don’t seem to be itching for any more. Only the UFO community seems to care much about this.

It’s a two-day wonder to the mainstream community (who are too convoluted with information overload to concentrate on this anyway--or concentrate on anything for that matter ) therefore the IC can pat itself on the back and congratulate themselves on a successful 7 decade long operation to deceive the American public.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Seems Bigelow has announced a new subsidiary of Bigelow Aerospace:

Bigelow Space Operations

www.bigelowspaceops.com...

A quick perusal I see he has partnered with CASIS

“Bigelow Space Operations (BSO) is proud to announce a partnership with the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), manager of the International Space Station (ISS) U.S. National Laboratory. BSO is officially a user of the ISS National Lab, and will be facilitating the integration of payloads for commercial, academic and government customers. ”

I still have to dig into this but like I’ve said a few times before the UFO thing for Bigelow seems to just be a hobby. His operations in space and his methodical cornering of the market for potential “space real estate” is getting scary.

I see Bigelow as an IC privatization of UFOlogy operator.

Like the theory of Jay Weidnor that they hired Kubrick to direct a fake film of the moon landing, and consequently allowed him free access to some government operations for the great movie, 2001 Space Odyssey, the government allows Bigelow first pickings on much of their technology relating too space.

Bigelow is an insider hired by the IC to watch and control the little world corner of the UFOlogy community.

All the fringe UFO groups are definitely inside the orbit of the IC.

Look at that ridiculous Alien CON yearly conference sponsored by Van daniken’s Ancient Alien group. Why in the world would you call something Alien CON?

Its ridiculous, and a clear indication they are under IC control.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually, the great announcement around the time of the coming out of TTSA hasn’t really had much affect on the mass population. They don’t seem to be itching for any more. Only the UFO community seems to care much about this.

Correct.

Look at that ridiculous Alien CON yearly conference sponsored by Van daniken’s Ancient Alien group. Why in the world would you call something Alien CON?

No idea I suppose a half wit came up with the name .

edit on 24-2-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

a reply to: Willtell

Summed up nicely gentlemen.

Plus don't forget what former MUFON International Director said (quoted way back in the OP)

I think a lot of people in ufology may not like to hear, and that is - I think the bottom line is - there are folks that are in the field that call themselves ufologists, call themselves researchers, investigative journalists – whatever they want to call themselves, it doesn't really matter – but when their modus operandi is to perpetuate the mystery instead of solving it, we have a big issue. We have a big problem because the mystery will never get resolved as long as these people are out there hawking their latest theories ...if you don't have a sincere interest in truth, if you're simply interested in making the rounds of the UFO talk circuit... you're part of the problem, not part of the solution....

...if you go into this field with an open mind, you put aside your beliefs, you really look to see why there's so much noise surrounding this field. Pay attention to the noise. Pay attention to the characters that are in the field.

James Carrion - the Paracast July 2014

There are also far too many BIG names in the field of ufology whose sole purpose seems to be to promote crap. Even when stories have long been explained or debunked they just carry on spouting the same nonsense.

Are they sat in the pocket of IC too? We know they've infiltrated the entertainment industry. So are certain characters paid to perpetuate myths, obfuscate and pump poison into the waters.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join