It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Oh the links back to Old Father Hubbard are worrisome in all of this. It would be a whole book to untangle the links between the 'men of non-science' and ufology. How the hell did Puthoff just walk away from that mob?

But here's a few snippets of info I found which you might find even more disquieting.

When challenged about his (brief?) involvement in scientology Puthoff responded

…. let’s take the subject of my brief involvement in Scientology in the early 1970s ... I am on record as being no longer involved, but....

What I ‘still buy’ is that GSR (galvanic skin response) can be used to dredge up forgotten traumatic memories from youth, with some cathartic effect. I learned this first by accident during routine polygraphing for security purposes when I was an NSA employee in the early 1960s. It was this experience that led me out of curiosity to later investigate Scientology procedures from an empirical, firsthand viewpoint......

Source : www.topsecretwriters.com...

This GSR maybe formulated other ideas that led to this 'antenna' effect. Perhaps 40 years of technology have helped fine tune the theories to people who 'believe' they've witnessed UAP events.

According to Jeffrey Richelson’s book The Wizards of Langley, Puthoff obtained the desired funding from Bill Church, the owner of Church’s Chicken, to the tune of $10,000 seed money in order to start conducting “ESP experiments.”

In the 1973 book, The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird, the authors outlined an example of how this brilliant scientist, who was formerly on track to become one of the world’s foremost quantum physicists, started conducting E-meter research. One particular experiment involved connecting an E-meter to one egg in order to measure the galvanic response when he broke another egg nearby.

Needless to say, he made the absolutely ground breaking discovery that chicken eggs do not have feelings.

So it seems somewhere along the road the man got lost in a belief system. Now we know, in this case, the chicken came before the egg experiment!

The irony should not be lost that Puthoff was originally funded by the owner of a Chicken Emporium (who's name was Church) . 'To the Stars' (the name of an L.Ron Hubbard novel) is partially funded by a Hot Dog business owned by Tom DeLonge.

I am not sure whether that leaves me more amused than bemused. There's more at that link by the way.

edit on 21/2/2018 by mirageman because: eggit

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe they want to start an international spaceship delivery service?

To refer to one of your older posts: fresh and instant hotdogs delivered all the way to England before you could cough four times.

How's that for a marketing pitch?

Edit:
Fun aside I found it an interesting article. For some reason I started thinking about the observer effect (despite the misconceptions)

Ref: en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-2-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Ha!

They could have really cashed in had they been quick enough and used another marketing line.

"What came first the chicken or your hotdog?"

KFC in the UK has had no chicken for nearly a week!

It's a forking national disgrace.

But enough of this food talk. Back on topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well I'm certainly puthoff by Hal's background. (I'll see myself out...)

You can take the man out of Scientology but evidently you can't take Scientology out of the man. Even a "genius" can be tricked into chasing carrots once in awhile.
edit on 21/2/2018 by ParticleNode because: words and such

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Oh the links back to Old Father Hubbard are worrisome in all of this. It would be a whole book to untangle the links between the 'men of non-science' and ufology. How the hell did Puthoff just walk away from that mob?

But here's a few snippets of info I found which you might find even more disquieting.

When challenged about his (brief?) involvement in scientology Puthoff responded

…. let’s take the subject of my brief involvement in Scientology in the early 1970s ... I am on record as being no longer involved, but....

What I ‘still buy’ is that GSR (galvanic skin response) can be used to dredge up forgotten traumatic memories from youth, with some cathartic effect. I learned this first by accident during routine polygraphing for security purposes when I was an NSA employee in the early 1960s. It was this experience that led me out of curiosity to later investigate Scientology procedures from an empirical, firsthand viewpoint......

This GSR maybe formulated other ideas that led to this 'antenna' effect. Perhaps 40 years of technology have helped fine tune the theories to people who 'believe' they've witnessed UAP events.

According to Jeffrey Richelson’s book The Wizards of Langley, Puthoff obtained the desired funding from Bill Church, the owner of Church’s Chicken, to the tune of $10,000 seed money in order to start conducting “ESP experiments.”

In the 1973 book, The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird, the authors outlined an example of how this brilliant scientist, who was formerly on track to become one of the world’s foremost quantum physicists, started conducting E-meter research. One particular experiment involved connecting an E-meter to one egg in order to measure the galvanic response when he broke another egg nearby.

Needless to say, he made the absolutely ground breaking discovery that chicken eggs do not have feelings.

So it seems somewhere along the road the man got lost in a belief system. Now we know, in this case, the chicken came before the egg experiment!

The irony should not be lost that Puthoff was originally funded by the owner of a Chicken Emporium (who's name was Church) . 'To the Stars' (the name of an L.Ron Hubbard novel) is partially funded by a Hot Dog business owned by Tom DeLonge.

I am not sure whether that leaves me more amused than bemused. There's more at that link by the way.

Speaking of Old Father Hubbard, did I ever tell you about the Parsons-Tsien thing?

I need to reread Forbidden Science II in light of this stuff...was Kit involved with the CoS?
edit on 12018f2810America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Several comments.

I don't need to say that GSR meters are the purest form of quackery ever invented,
well other than homeopathy and Christianity I guess.

If Hal's antenna effect stuff is based upon science like this.. then I think our future
generations are safe from being farmed for their potential..

I had offered to brief anyone who wanted to know, "in the hidden college" about the
process of forming an "antenna" as I knew it.... and I got crickets...

I also wrote up a partial paper(including details of biology and physics) and sent it to H.P... crickets..

So I guess it's either a total bs non-project on their part.. or they are really deluded
about how it all works (or I am!).

But when I wrote up how BOL might do quantum computing.. they went ape #.

Go figure.

I guess as an afterthought.. it's mostly as a kid that I had most of my high strangeness
events.. well the strangest ones.. and when I was a kid, I was a little mad scientist
that built tesla coils and other high voltage stuff... put the fluorescent tube in my
mouth and it glowed like uncle Fester...I was insane.

I suppose I might have primed myself a bit.. who knows?

Kev

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting post there Kev but I did laugh at your glowing ...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It was true... (I held the 40 thousand/million volt lead in one hand..
and put the tube in my mouth)

and intended to be funny as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Anyone know where tonights Knapp/Luis show can be streamed?

Edit: site also sez Knapp is working on a Lazar autobio with Tom Delonge, so he’s not out of the picture yet...
edit on 12018f2801America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't need to say that GSR meters are the purest form of quackery ever invented, well other than homeopathy and Christianity I guess. If Hal's antenna effect stuff is based upon science like this.. then I think our future generations are safe from being farmed for their potential..

Exactly. How does a promising scientist fail to spot that? Why did he become a scientologist? How did he manage to leave? I thought that organisation was a sort of Hotel California. "You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
'"

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't need to say that GSR meters are the purest form of quackery ever invented, well other than homeopathy and Christianity I guess. If Hal's antenna effect stuff is based upon science like this.. then I think our future generations are safe from being farmed for their potential..

Exactly. How does a promising scientist fail to spot that? Why did he become a scientologist? How did he manage to leave? I thought that organisation was a sort of Hotel California. "You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
'"

Especially with what happened to Pat Price...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I would guess as soon as the broadcast is available then it will be on the site linked below

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

That's very illuminating Kev.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I would guess as soon as the broadcast is available then it will be on the site linked below

www.lasvegasnow.com...

Interesting. Theres some online atm... Harry Reid says he knows nothing about recovered material...and Bigelow is apparently storing the program files in his facilities - is this why we can't find anything?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

hey kev. you mentioned you wrote a brief on how to create an antenna. although im not interested in turning myself into one. i do believe as a child going into my mid 20s I accidentally came close to unknowingly doing such to my self.

my "ufo" experiences I'm certain were nuts n bolts and I look at them as seperate phenomena than the experiences I had that I believe may be related to the antenna effect.

I'll be happy to recount these experiences via email or pm. they range from repeated orb visitations, ghosts/hauntings, out of body experience one time, to even a shadow person i interacted with. would be interested on your take on it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Did you ever hear from Indrid Cold?

He usually calls on the phone first

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

That's very illuminating Kev.

And very dangerous

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I haven't.

Have you?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well that's the thing.

The BTUFO I experienced AT FIRST looked 100% "nuts and bolts".

But then I figured.. what the heck? I tried to communicate with
it mentally.. that's when it shape changed 3 times to mess with me.

I'd wager that if you actually saw "something", it just didn't like
you enough to play with you.

If you try to "play" and it doesn't play back... it's not a "UAP".

It might be a mylar balloon or whatever, like in that picture
you shared.. or yes.. a misidentified aircraft..

I just hate it when people are "played".. good earnest people..
so that's why I can't let this "nuts and bolts delusion" go.

It's just my opinion of course.. and you are entitled to a radically
different one.

And I'd wager that I'll die of illness before I learn which of us
was correct..

In the big picture of life it's not that important.. whichever way
it goes.. there are so many other more important things...
as either way.. there is "nothing" that's coming to "save us".
We destroyed this planet's ecosystem, and whatever is out
there might not even wave goodbye to us before the end.

Kev

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join