It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

You can't FOIA a private business.

Which is an interesting thought.. the "military industrial complex"
would be a much safer place to store "secrets".

In this case, I think that HP has been snow-jobbed by someone
much better at it than he is. As far as HP, I'd wager that he
doesn't do the I.C. disinfo shuffle, not knowingly.. that's just
not how a scientist would do things.

But I'd wager that people who follow certain religions..
say Scientology or Mormonism say.. which have aliens and
UFOs built right into their religion.. might be preconditioned
to believe things non-critically.

But i don't know the man.. never met him.. so I won't
prejudge him.

Kev
edit on 21-2-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

You can't FOIA a private business.

Which is an interesting thought.. the "military industrial complex"
would be a much safer place to store "secrets".

I swear this got raised in Forbidden Science II by Vallee and Kit...and the major aerospace contractors did have inhouse UFO groups.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

To quote Astro the Dog from the Jetsons, "Rotsa Ruck!".

How delusional can they be?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

To quote Astro the Dog from the Jetsons, "Rotsa Ruck!".

How delusional can they be?

It really bugs me. ESPECIALLY how the MSM has been handling this.
edit on 12018f2806America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
So I guess the space-warp thing really is what they're after.

I really, really hope he went further in that conversation because everything he talked about in that clip I would classify under "No Sh!t Sherlock" the guy didn't explain a damned thing in that clip. just regurgitated fluff any high school physics student could tell you. it sounds like he did a two minute glance on google about "space time warps" and said "I got this next interview, nobody listening might know enough to see through my tripe! man am I cleaver!"

sad thing is that a vague, nebulous non answer like that will actually convince a large enough demographic that he is actually sincere with what ttsa claims they are doing or know. someone will bite and follow that lame video clip like a lost puppydog.
edit on 21-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oooh ahhh its a breakthrough propulsion spiel from the 90s. Like come on, I need a wee bit more then that. Nevermind how ‘weird metal’ fits into the spacewarp thing - is jack sarfatti in this or what?

Now its a singular sample - even though it seems they have multiple ones. What?

If this is all a disinformation campaign, the quality of it is way below the standards set during the Cold War. Did they lose insitutional knowledge about how to do this or something?
edit on 12018f2808America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Elizondo at the UFOcon

He was asked why the videos were so short - he replied that this was the most we could get from the government, and you will see this often in declassified videos. All identifying information needs to be stripped out. Therefore the videos will be shorter. (Sticky question!) When asked if there would be additional details released from this, he was hopeful but it was up to the DOD. There was also a question on Chain of Custody of the information, in which he said that the information was provided by the DOD.

What are two or three books on the phenomenon you can recommend? (sticky) He said "you are going to hate this, but I haven't read any of the books on the topic since I entered the program. The reason being was that I wanted to keep my mind free from bias and potential skewing of data"

Profits from to the stars question: He answered that he would be making a terrible mistake if he made the decision to join to the stars for the money. He gave up 20 years in the military, a 401k/pension/benefits and healthy salary so he could join to the stars. He joined to have a discussion with the American people about what is going on.

Yo MM

Here’s a clip.

edit on 12018f2809America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dr. Nolan interview updated with pictures from a Vallee presentation.

Look, multiple samples.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

This interview made me click the link to a French UFO forum, reading about Jérôme Huck leading to alchemy leading to Glenn Theodore Seaborg.

In 1980, he transmuted several thousand atoms of bismuth into gold at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. His experimental technique, using nuclear physics, was able to remove protons and neutrons from the bismuth atoms. Seaborg's technique would have been far too expensive to enable routine manufacturing of gold, but his work was close to the mythical Philosopher's Stone.

Just some lose snippets, but to me it seems they are looking for (proof of) a power source while they have allready sold one of it's possible applications?

Was this what you where hinting at Kev?

Ref: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-2-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
So I guess the space-warp thing really is what they're after.

Yes, and you have to remember that both mass and energy can warp space-time.

Concerning energy: There is a lot of speculation about the remaining energy that is stored in a vacuum due to the constant creation and annihilation of matter-antimatter particle pairs (a.k.a. ‘zero point energy’). This constant creation and annihilation of matter-antimatter particle pairs is possible via the laws of quantum mechanics. These laws theoretically allow for a HUGE amount of zero point energy to exist.
There are even speculations about the presence of both ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ energy in the zero point energy field.

Nobody knows the answers yet, but IF there is a lot of zero point energy you could create a warp bubble by playing with the amount of this energy around a UFO, since changing the energy distribution has the effect of warping space-time.

My speculation is that the ttsa scientists think that somehow their alleged ‘metamaterials’ could play a role in performing this ‘trick’: These materials could possibly affect the quantum-mechanical ‘content’ of the zero point energy field by interacting with it.

Another line of thought is the effect of the quantum mechanical particles in the zero point energy field on the speed of light and subsequently their effect on the inertial mass of an object: If you change the contents of the zero point energy field this could affect the speed of light in that field. But E = mc-squared should still hold, and the law of conservation of energy E dictates that if c changes (c = speed of light), m should also change (m = mass). So if c is raised by manipulating the sea of particles in the zero point energy field, m should become smaller. And a smaller inertial mass is easier to accelerate.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yeh I haven' time to read all the info linked at present but one thing that puzzles me.....

Is Elizondo still working for the US DoD in some capacity?

Elizondo stated that we will never see Classified data. The information would have to be declassified and released. He was also asked if he was under an NDA with the government, and he replied that he did, he was planning on keeping it that way, and he still had his Top Secret clearance as far as he knew. He had no plans of changing any of that.

Profits from to the stars question: He answered that he would be making a terrible mistake if he made the decision to join to the stars for the money. He gave up 20 years in the military, a 401k/pension/benefits and healthy salary so he could join to the stars. He joined to have a discussion with the American people about what is going on.

See : www.reddit.com...

How long does my clearance last when I leave the military?

Clearance becomes inactive once your service ends.

See : Military.com

So

i) Does Luiz Elizondo still work for the DoD and therefore retain his top secret clearances? In which case how has he given up his pension/benefits and salary?

ii) Or has he left the military, joined TTSA and retains top secret clearances because TTSA are linked to the US DoD in some way as contractors?

iii) He just thinks he retains his top secret clearances and doesn't think to check these things out in detail.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A little story from when i was in the Navy..

I was in the nuclear power program. It took t his really high test score to get into it,
and the training was considered some of the toughest anywhere. So the recruiters
would sweet talk people to apply for the program.. candidates are in high demand.

but then the young kids (most in their early 20's) would get tired of being hammered
with 8 hours of class and 8 hours of homework every day, and would want to get
kicked out of the program.. and just become a 'regular sailor' who in comparison
could be brain dead.

So some guys would go out and buy some drugs, and then run up to the gate guards
on the base and say, "oh look! I found these drugs". Guard: where!
Sailor: in my pocket, i was smoking it!

Then they'd get kicked out of the nuclear program.. they could go out drinking
every night in Orlando florida, etc. But the government would lose like
$100k in money for each guy who did that.. as they had to prepay the training
expenses like a year in advance.

Well I'm getting so disgusted with UFOlogy.. and most of the posts on ATS..
and also a little disgusted with "some of the gang"...

that I think I might do the same schtick.

If any black triangle UFOs or Phenomenon effects want to get my attention..
I'm going to look away. If a space alien beams into my pasta bowl, I will
knock them onto the floor without looking at them, and continue eating
the pasta bowl.

The BS has become legendary. I've about had it.

Kev

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Depending on the clearance level (Secret/Top/SCI) the parameters for expiration can vary (Classified/Secret clearances are given out like candy so I assume they aren't so tightly controlled). If an individual leaves the military and essentially "transfers" to the civilian sector they don't take their clearance with them (at least not in an "active" state). Typically, they are debriefed and their clearance is considered "inactive" - meaning it can be renewed depending on both the available billets a company might have (think of this as slots or positions) as well as whether the company wants to pay to have the individual re-investigated (even renewing an active clearance requires a small "update" investigation). In other words, it's not a case of simply selecting a checkbox that says "inactive/active", the individual essentially has to go through the vetting process all over again.

In Elizondo's case: If he truly left the military with a Top-Secret then he was absolutely debriefed and would have signed paperwork stating his acknowledgment that he was "inactive" but was still expected to keep his mouth shut, thus making his clearance no bueno (gone but not forgotten). Assuming he did in fact quit, TTS would have to resubmit his info and wait for the investigation/paperwork to complete; clearances don't "transfer" even if an individual is working on the exact same project in the exact same manner. Given the timeline of everything so far between when he left the military and when he joined TTS, he could very well still be in a clearance holding pattern until mid-late 2018. With all that said, I totally believe that he has zero clue about his actual status.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode

he has zero clue

I made a small correction for you there..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Right.

So if he left the military and TTSA is a totally free from any ties to the US DoD then Elizondo will not hold a clearance of any sort?

If however, he does hold a clearance (or it is in a holding pattern) then there is reason to believe that Elizondo (and by default TTSA) is in some way connected to the US DoD?

Everything suggests the latter at present. Which makes me go hmmm once again.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You've gone all metaphorical and seem mightily miffed Kev. Are you feeling okay my friend?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You've gone all metaphorical and seem mightily miffed Kev. Are you feeling okay my friend?

What was your first clue?

LOL

I just realized that in a manner of speaking, (since I was aware in the womb),
i've been fighting for a rational, yet out-of-the-box-thinking world since
before i was born.

I've failed.

And the bright and shining hope of the human race is a hotdog stand,
which finances a very motley crew.. that apparently is incapable
of accomplishing anything of value.

edit on 22-2-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's just that sometimes there is more than one answer and it's easier to poke around inside the box.

Although some people haven't even lifted the lid because they've already decided what's in the box from the picture on the outside.

PS I am not even sure that hotdog stand is even real.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join