It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What gets me about Bigelow funding MUFON with renewable contracts and paying for abductees hypnotist session information is that it would have skewed the data. Suddenly MUFON and The Hypnotist feel pressure to produce amazing results come contract renewal and that can lead to lots of embellishment.

Surely Bigelow would realise that as a big-shot company owner?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Another thing that should be understood…We have in a sense always had varying degrees of disclosure in the nature of all the lore that has gone on surrounding UFOs.

What “Disclosure” with a capital D connotes is that the government knows much more than their telling: in other words THEY KNOW IT ALL and aint telling nothing.

Consequently, indeed, Eisenhower did meet those aliens at that air base
and the US government did or does have a program like Majestic 12…BIG COVERUP!

Small d disclosure is the US government admitting their ignorance and finally admitting that they have some scientific proof of strange aerial phenomenon. This is similar to the December 16th NYT article.

Some more sober Ufologists think small d is upon us at least, and the extreme Ufologists, Linda Howell, think a bid D disclosure is coming.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'll add to your list:

ALiens/UFOs are AI technology (unlikely)

The government are fanning the flames of disclosure as a postulation to North Korea with the upcoming war (ie leading them on to believe they have engineered superior alien tech and it would be wise to start a war) Highly likely

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The more time that goes by post New York Times article (Black Auras) without solid answers, the more likely this is all going to lead to another UFO based psy-op put on my the government, aviary etc.

There has been dozens of questions raised by the initial article, and yet none of the parties involved have been coming forward and explaining or offering data from the metals or the people exposed to them.

The amount of government sponsored disinformation in ufology is insane, and COSTLY.

They clearly have an agenda, but releasing good info definitely isn't a part of it. They (I'm only including the "they" of TTSA and Bigelow Aerospace) could, right out of the gate, provide hard evidence that the UFO phenomenon isn't just real but also worth putting $$$ and research in to, but instead they put out an intriguing story lacking in hard evidence.

Oh, and: Element 115 has been recently discovered/made in a lab, something that Bob Lazar said we may never have the ability to make. Not sure if that makes another of his claims suspect, but thought I'd bring that up since the alleged metals left behind at Skinwalker Ranch were claimed to be element 115.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

Great article and a nice complement to the thread.

Any thoughts on the UAP Experiencer group ran by Kit Green?

There isn't a lot of information out there. The only two 'patients' whose stories are out there in the public domain are John Burroughs (of Rendlesham Forest fame) and Chris Bledsoe. (of which there is very little information at all).

The only real source of information on it came from Annie Jacobosen's book (thank you Pathaka for your earlier comments on that). The hint was that they were exposed to black-ops programs. But these 'experiencers' also seemed to attract the 'phenomenon'.

Maybe Springer can help out and tease a comment from Kit on this?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
very good thread
bigelow is hiding something

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great write-up MM. In my opinion we will be getting continual “Disclosure”, but only on the terms that they want and as long as it benefits certain parties and others are not tried in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

is this photo real?
look at the background, they seem to be inside an huge underground chamber
with a bunch of h-beams and techy looking walls

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

and... 2010's (!)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As mm aptly reminds, the Usual Suspects indeed are on the scene, a little older but the same kind of crew with a little new blood from the biotech industry, interestingly.

As for our friend Bigelow, I always thought he was the Keyser Soze of the UFO movement ready to instantly, one fine day, walk off and turn into a grey alien and like Soze did in the movie hop into a Mercedes, Bigelow will hop into a UFO, probably as well, German made.

BTW why is my man Peter Levenda seemingly nixed in this program?

I suspect they might not have liked his book which he obviously ghost wrote and just slapped TDL big name on the cover.

Btw, MM great thread, me and GUT knew you were coming.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Annie Jacobson, that’s the writer who said the Russians did Roswell, if memory serves.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I am onboard your fun and exciting spaceship adventure! Just getting to the part about Bell, Knapp and the rest back in 98 or so. YEAH! Love you and you were right I think I will take an intermission and get a hot cup of coffee to enjoy the rest of your thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
When UFO researchers become more of a deeper mystery than the subject itself, suspicion quite rightly, has to be raised. The subject of Ufology is a cottage industry for quite a number of (let us call them) personalities, and they do indeed serve a purpose in that they keep the subject of ufology an ongoing mystery serving many self-interested groups and individuals having agendas separate from the rest of humanity or for its benefit.

While this mystery continues to permeate an useful fog of obfuscation, black budgets are able to be financed without oversight and accountability, budgets that raise an accumulative effect of untraceable tax-payer funding amounting into the trillions. Just the very idea that secret departments in America are supposedly back-engineering advanced alien technology, such as that from the alleged Roswell incident, serves a purpose, as it keeps the perceived terrestrial threats to America, such as Russia and China, guessing at what potential weapon technology the US has?

Let us not forget that the Russians, too, have allegedly recovered crashed discs, so where is their 'alien' technology? Could it be that the Russians are simply playing the Americans at their own psyops game? The missing trillions in the American military budget clearly accounts for black projects that under normal budgetary and accountable constraints could not be afforded, and would have brought American finance to its knees a long time ago. You can't just print money and have it rolling around in the system as it has to be levied against something of real value, but you can print money and keep it separate from the main consumer finance markets, hidden away from accountability and thus not rock or burden the normal financial markets.

It is well known that one of the main reasons why the former Soviet Union collapsed was because it could not afford to keep abreast with America in military technology financing, the Soviet bloc practically went bankrupt, and brought severe hardship upon itself and its people for many years. Something very similar is awaiting America, because it won't be able to keep printing valueless money and living on credit that the world will not pay for. However, so dire is the situation that unaccountable finances in America have become a necessary self-feeding loop by which normal everyday American financial markets are sustained. If it does fall, it will take the whole of the West down with it. It's a hell of an addiction!

I have to say that Bigelow and Delonge and other 'Academy to the Stars' personalities do not bring any enhancement of credibility to the subject of Ufology. The spurious release of small episodes of incidents such as recent material only serves to strengthen the mystery, and to keep the circus going. Serious ufologists have now placed aside their typewriters and no longer research the subject of ufo's, because now you also have to research the players peddling information on the subject.

Carrion is right when he asks the question..."Why is the subject still a mystery?"

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

You’re right.

It not only keeps the circus going but limits the conversation.

One reason they do this is to gain control of the narrative and decrease exploration through distraction.

There's little innovation or original thinking in Ufology as long as we play to their tune.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

I not buying into the Psy-op angle. The Pentagon UFO group was set up in 2007 so it clearly something new and hardly surprising Luiz Elizondo a person unfamiliar likely to know if Roswell was a real UFO event or not., would talk about his time investigating the subject. Bigelow angle is interesting his study this subject and spending money to find out what the phenomenon is since the 90's. The group data probably was resourced over a 30 year period. Of course, Bigelow may have insider knowledge to previous research into UFO's prior to 90's, but this is just a guess on my part. I don't see evidence for a Majestic 12 like group directing a disinformation campaign or allowing information to filter out to inform the mainstream public personally. Bigelow seems like a guy who is only interested in finding out for himself what the phenomenon is and has little interest in sharing knowledge with the wider public. I hope I am wrong on this, but we never saw anything from his archives released about Skinwalker ranch. I have to believe NIDS have video surveillance, documentation, and notes are taken from there time there, but nothing as ever seen the light of day. Bigelow has said nothing since the revelation he has materials that may not have an earthly origin. Hopefully, they are just planning out how they will be shown off this stuff to the public and media, just not getting my hopes up for a big celebration of disclosure of topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Nice thread MM.

As far as one remark by a poster saying nobody actually saw anything at the NIDS "skinwalker" ranch, that is wrong... according to the "disappointing" book, the writer saw a critter climb out of a portal and go invisible, along with a few unknown lights in the sky, as I recall, anyway.

Also, as a guy who eats the occasional burger, wonder what their cattle mutilation/ prion investigation found? I'd like to know if the PTB eat beef? If so, where do they get it? Anyone a cook for the 1%?

I lean toward nuke fallout and prions in the food chain cause of mutes, too ... though some of the episodes did point to surprising tech.

Also, in the list of possibilities above, we forgot the local tale about (run on coming) humanity having a longer history with a higher tech past and the stuff we see is recovered tech driven by scientists who are now a break away society because the government kept it all secret despite the scientists wanting to tell us.

Takes us to: the govt seems to be saying they still don't know what UFOs are.

Which means we only got official disclosure that certain parts of the govt were taking UFOs seriously and they have credible reports and someone tangential claims they have physical material not from here.

Baby steps... after 70 years, I guess baby needs a wheel chair, now.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
a reply to: Harpua

I not buying into the Psy-op angle... Bigelow seems like a guy who is only interested in finding out for himself what the phenomenon is and has little interest in sharing knowledge with the wider public.

You seem to be missing some pertinent research from which to base the majority of your conclusions, but I do agree that more than any of the Bigelow/NIDS "team," Mr. Bigelow himself seems to be the truest amongst quite a few "true believers."

I don't believe Bigelow is as much "Handler" as "Handled" and if that's so, it's because of that very same wide-eyed true belief in just about anything that tweaks his phenomenological freak.

Maybe Bigelow himself has been, and is being, "Bennewitzed" or "Bill Moore'd" to some ends. Food for thought. Par for the spook course too. Just ask Dr. Jacques Vallee himself in Forbidden Science Vol II. Some pretty creepy stuff mucking around the crossroads where spooks meet ufology meet phenomenology.

Comparisons of Bigelow to Howard Hughes are fairly numerous and unavoidable and maybe even closer to that quite dark mark than many have already figured.
edit on 7-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

writer saw a critter climb out of a portal and go invisible, along with a few unknown lights in the sky, as I recall, anyway.

You think that is worth all the noise about spooky Skinwalker ranch….

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Glad you are here, now, too, GUT. This glass house of mirrors and secret panels we call UFOlogy might be getting cracks in it's foundations... effen finally (or as usual).

I'm seeing double from trying to read between every line and triple, reverse outguess the genius prevaricators manning the desks at our intelligence agencies.

Obviously, something IS finally happening (again) and the stage is being set for ... ?

Bennewitzing should be a new verb... you can place it in the Urban Dictionary if you hurry.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, if it happened, then sure... why not? How much more paranormal we gotta have?

I'm with you on hype, in general ... but truth seekers gots bills, too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join