It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nice detective work MM.

There is one thing about this whole story that has been bugging me lately. Tom Delonge had been posting almost daily on his Instagram for a long time, and it has been dead cold silence since the now famous NYT article came out.

I wonder if he is angry about Luis Elizondo taking the spotlight, or what the reason may be for him to go radio silent. It is out of character for him.

Tom Delonge Instagram Account

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What might save the dance folks is the Levenda Book, which I started reading again lately.

Filled with stuff I know backwards, I glazed through it before.

There might be some interesting stuff I missed.

The Sekret idea is interesting to me

However, I see it as this way.

Briefly,

When one sees a UFO, its not from another world, its from our world.

Some how ( too detailed to enumerate here and now) we don’t see all of our world because its veiled by a process. Sometimes that veiling breaks down and we see a UFO, again, not from another world but a part of our world that has always been here only veiled or unseen to us.

Its like a TV coming back to your vision as it was out of focus before and all you saw was electronic snow—the snow slowly goes away and reveals a clear picture again. Or its like a black out and slowly the lights turn on and we see what before was unseen to us

What is presently veiled to us has been veiled for thousands of years and some process today is unveiling this to humanity, slowly.

So it looks like our world is secreting into another, or another world is secreting unto our world.

That's an illusion. Were seeing parts of our own world that have been veiled to us for a long time coming back into our consciousness.

So no these UFOs aren't from another dimension or from outer space. There from OUR hidden world

edit on 7-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: The GUT

Glad you are here, now, too, GUT. This glass house of mirrors and secret panels we call UFOlogy might be getting cracks in it's foundations... effen finally (or as usual).

I'm seeing double from trying to read between every line and triple, reverse outguess the genius prevaricators manning the desks at our intelligence agencies.

Obviously, something IS finally happening (again) and the stage is being set for ... ?

Yo, Bad Dog!!

With this bunch, I'm always reminded of George P. Hansen's The Trickster and the Paranormal: There's high-strangeness in some of these corners I fully believe, but there is even more mind-blowing trickery---chicanery even. Definitely some chicanery. At least historically.

And, are they not, asks the phenomenologist, sometimes the very same? Perception is reality we often hear.

Yeah, no matter what, this should be fun, brudda!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Fantastic work. Thanks.
I have not been to the bottom yet, but what I have read so far is overwhelmingly interesting and certainly informative.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My man! Epic thread, reminiscent of Gut's Aviary thread.

Still much to read but wanted to thank you for your work.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
We still need to figure out what Vallee was doing on the Ranch in the 1990s. He seems to be alluding to some kind of 'operation' (you old timers know what I mean haha) at the behest of Bigelow. Interesting that...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I think we should wonder what everybody was doing on that ranch. Holy crap, that place was out of control.
Still on the fence with scam versus reality, but if what happened there is reality, we have some serious issues ahead.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"shootout with aliens"

That single small quote is such an ignorant thing to say by anyone that understands the scale of time, space and the universe.
Instead they get thier material from Star Trek, Star Wars and Stargate.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I think we should wonder what everybody was doing on that ranch. Holy crap, that place was out of control.
Still on the fence with scam versus reality, but if what happened there is reality, we have some serious issues ahead.

What I'm wondering here is if the activity kicked off AFTER Vallee did...whatever he did. I need to write the guy...

Eric Davis btw, was the guy who got 'mindraped' in the book.

Oh and Forbidden Science II has him and Kit Green wandering around the Unitah Basin...in the 1970s...

HMM...
edit on 12018f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

MM,

A great bit of collation here. I crawled out of my hole to voice my appreciation, and to make one comment.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? That's a great question when it comes to Ufology and other forms of
mythology.

Mythology affects us deeply on a psychological/sociological level.. it always has. The people who want to control the levers of human behavior will always create a new mythology, or recycle and old one, or both.

Now "Skinwalker ranch"; does it strike anyone else as odd that there are multiple mythologies intertwined here?
Skinwalkers being shape-changing shaman of course... so this mythology was present (is present) in the region
from way back. But UFO's were tacked on.

Anyone familiar with meme-plexes from Susan Blackmore? (nice lady btw.. very intelligent). Seemingly disparate memes can become drawn together into a larger, self-reinforcing complex... so really... shamanic spirit ism and UFO's DO
mix very well, for a specific purpose.

Some meme-plexes evolve organically, while others are manufactured. But even manufactured ones generally need to draw upon the well of human experience (earlier mythos).

So what came first? UFO waves with "real UFO's" or a meme-complex hysteria that fanned the flames? It's hard to tell which came first.. and in fact maybe the two are so joined at the hip, that this is a hint at new physics here.

More specifically, what came first? Funky phenomenon, or the manufactured legend of funky phenomenon,
which may then have actually caused measurable effects?

Why are multiple people in the midst of this stuff, fascinated by this old movie?
www.imdb.com...

If you can induce mass hysteria (conversion disorder), then magical things may appear to happen..
(Fatima en.wikipedia.org...) is a great example). Sometimes only
a few pebbles need to start rolling to trigger an avalanche.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Skinwalker ranch was a scientifically induced (created) Fatima experience?
Or the Belgium 1989 UFO wave? There are so many examples.

"True believers" seem to attract the stuff right? Whether at SWR, or LLL or in the back yard of a tract
home.

This "True Believer Effect" then, would be the ultimate mystery, and it would be no wonder, that spooks
and spies alike, would want to get to the bottom of this effect. There would be no difference between
a really good faith healer, or a really good disinfo agent.. it's the same game. It's modern-day shamnaism
really... another well-known hint there. These guys/gals all love shaman.

I just wanted to leave you with these, the most neutral of my observations, from having met many
interesting people in my life.

-Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

A strange bunch, indeed. Lots of avenues for research thanks to OP.
Still reading stuff, and it's almost 3AM on a work day.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

A strange bunch, indeed. Lots of avenues for research thanks to OP.
Still reading stuff, and it's almost 3AM on a work day.

I would like to add the wormhole document to the stuff mirageman has presented.

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

I've posted about this before...years ago. There's some weird connection here with geomagnetic anomalies (see Persinger's Space Time Transients book). But here we go: NIDS working with wormhole detection stuff in the Unitah basin (and...elsewhere???).

UFO witness descriptions are the database presently available for examining the wormhole hypothesis along with the meager physical data acquired by surveillance equipment (see for example, references 36-39). And we recognize that witness reports are not rigorous from the standpoint of collecting physics data. Of the more than 650 cases investigated by NIDS, several dozen clearly portend wormhole manifestations. Particular examples include field research NIDS conducted in northeastern Utah whereby the following example data was acquired: intensely bright, colored balls of light under intelligent control; either monochromatic or changing color; possessing either smooth or variable liquid turbulence-like surface/internal texture; maneuvering/hovering near people and around property; brightening or fading and blue/red Doppler shifting when appearing or disappearing very large, very bright orange-colored opening in the daytime sky; a completely different or foreign looking sky was seen through the opening; an object was seen (through rifle spotting scope) moving through the opening at rapid speed faint light appears in the air a few feet above a dirt road; light grows in intensity becoming very bright; bright light then becomes a hole that opens up (growing from 1 to 3 feet diameter) and from within which another light is emanating; a large, black creature (~ 400 lbs., 8 to 9 feet tall) is seen crawling out of the hole (as seen through 3rd generation military night vision, hole appeared 3-dimensional with tunnel-like interior), it stood up and ran away into the surrounding dark of night; the brightly lit hole closed and faded away

Wormhole and other UFO-related manifestations can be instrumented in the field with a sensor array system to measure and record their physical effects. Stride (35) developed a proposal for a passive autonomous data acquisition platform using COTS hardware to collect sensor data on phenomenon. NIDS deploys a subset of such portable sensor devices in the field. Germane to the wormhole issue are sensors that measure acceleration/gravimetric effects, electric and magnetic effects (AC/DC), spectroradiometry, temperature/pressure changes, optical and acoustic radiometry, radio/microwave, visible/IR/UV imaging, and so on. Miniaturization of electronic sensor instruments has allowed such devices to become very small, lightweight, portable and easily integrated into reasonably sized packages for field deployment.

edit on 12018f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevin2024

As far as the mythology, the connection with "UFO's" may be mutually exclusive. The Ute tribe will not enter the Skinwalker Ranch property and have it a cursed area for over a thousand years because of their belief in "Skin Walkers". The property abuts the Ute reservation and strange things have gone on there as well. Many of the Ute feel that this canyon is sacred and the ranch is impinging on their heritage.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kevin2024

I just wanted to leave you with these, the most neutral of my observations, from having met many
interesting people in my life.

-Kev

Is that you Kev? I'm glad to see you again.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The psychological target of the mythology wouldn't be the natives. So what they think about the experiment wouldn't matter. But good point.

The white invaders have been co-opting and re-using native spirituality since the beginning. The "power" of a pre-existing "strangeness" can be used to psychologically magnify a new "strangeness". That was my point.

-K
edit on 8-1-2018 by Kevin2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

2024 is the year I'm targeting full-retirement.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

2024 is the year I'm targeting full-retirement.

I'm really pleased you got to meet Vallee. Still trying to work up the courage to write haha.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm not actually "back" per se. I'm not actively researching anything. I'm just a casual observer.

The trouble with shamanism and similar forms of self-induced conversion disorder, is when you
get swallowed up by your mythological framework. It's very hazardous.

As for Dr. Vallee, if you've got some hard science to show him, or are a world-class shaman,
I suppose he might respond. He's a curious fellow when it comes to new science. But if you
want to talk half-baked UFOlogy with him, in the hope that he will slip up and say something
he's under NDA for, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Most UFOlogists seem to develop their own brand of mythology rather than research anything..
as was previously stated.

I was guilty of that too of course.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I'm not actually "back" per se. I'm not actively researching anything. I'm just a casual observer.

The trouble with shamanism and similar forms of self-induced conversion disorder, is when you
get swallowed up by your mythological framework. It's very hazardous.

As for Dr. Vallee, if you've got some hard science to show him, or are a world-class shaman,
I suppose he might respond. He's a curious fellow when it comes to new science. But if you
want to talk half-baked UFOlogy with him, in the hope that he will slip up and say something
he's under NDA for, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Most UFOlogists seem to develop their own brand of mythology rather than research anything..
as was previously stated.

I was guilty of that too of course.

Kev

Even casually; it's great to see the old crowd again. I agree with you on the 'self-induced conversion disorder' stuff, I'm also guilty of that...memes can eat you. The NDA stuff...that is a fruitless approach. Only way forward is sans-mythros, self induced or otherwise. I do have some serious Hard Science (tm) questions to pose...but at the end of the day I'm just a random guy.

on that note...this sure makes that social media phone app sound interesting... I've seen this kind of thing manifest on social media, but I haven't seen it applied to that kind of purpose...yet...(unless we're already inside it haha).

edit on 12018f3102America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12018f3103America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevin2024

You have no idea how I smiled reading from you. Glad you are still around!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join