It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I had studied two traditions in my life.. let's call it "Kashmiri kundalini yoga"
and let's call it shamanism.. though yoga also was a descendant of shamanism..
really everything was a descendant of shamanism.

Now here i'll speak more plainly than I'm normally comfortable speaking.. but
I did write about this and had it published in a major book so I guess that I
can write a dribble about it here..

People have this delusion that they have a 'soul/spirit'.. all of mysticism is rife
with that delusion.. and spiritual teachers often encourage the delusion..
to motivate their students to stretch themselves until they break.

But in my experience there is no such thing actually... its a long and complex
topic... things aren't quite that simple.. but that's still the gist of it..
Buddhists know this to be true so it's not just me.. it's actually well known
in mystical circles, once you pass the "dweller on the threshhold".

Anyway.

If you follow a so-called 'left hand path' you wind up creating/incubating
a lets call it for old-times sake "plasma symbiote" that starts living in
your body.. and which gets pretty feisty.

In the normal case, a person gets freaked out and the symbiote never
develops fully.

I don't know.. maybe 1 case in a million the symbiote fully develops
and then leaves the mystic.. generally.. 99 times in a 100 killing
the mystic.. who doesn't mind.. as they are assuming that THEY
ARE THE SYMBIOTE.. but they are not.. they just die.. and the little
junior goes off on it's merry way.

Also, so-called 'black lodge types' also do this.. but they know better..
they think of the symbiote as a 'demon' not their 'soul' and they
struggle to keep it prisoner.. as if it leaves.. they become basically
powerless.

So this is the sort of world you have to enter, if you want to actually
attempt dumb pet tricks.

I want nothing to do with it.. I'm still recovering and letting my
'realizations stabilize'.

I could prance around and pretend to be 'all that'.. but I'd rather
be honest.. I am indeed, as my old blog was named, a
"failed shaman".

--- so all that to explain --- I don't think that much of the others
members summoning ritual.. it's awfully light.. not saying it's
useless.. it just doesn't have the required markers.

Kev

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That's interesting, I've studied Vallee's work, he's one of, if not the only researcher who uses logic, and the scientific method when doing investigations and interviews.

It's too bad you won't expand upon it, I don't think I have the capability or time/patience to got through all the training myself, and I'm way more interested in stuff outside of "normal experience".

About your view on the "soul". You obviously have some more insight to expand upon just saying it doesn't exist. It's my understanding, science has shown us that energy in our universe never disappears, it just changes form. Obviously, the single soul, our projection of consciousness carrying on, wouldn't be entirely "technically" accurate. But are you referring to a stream like or collection of energy, that exists all as one, that oneness being what is experienced, but not in such a way you'd feel like a single entity, or single consciousness, you just are a part of it?...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

There are numerous reasons that I'm reluctant to share a large
amount of material.

One is that our culture has pretty much moved away from
the "Phenomenon" and is diving headfirst into the arms of
its child, the "machine intelligence".

And that's a choice.. there is nothing inherently wrong with
that.

Another major reason is that it's commonly known, that if
you press into the very depths of what is called "spirituality"
it will break your mind and/or body. In "Kundalini" alone,
the death rate is pretty high. It's usually due to suicide,
but it's often heart attacks or other symptoms as well.

As for the "soul"/"spirit".

When the "phenomenon" left my body, I was so near to death..
I was so empty.. a mere husk.

But I eventually regained health and stability.

What I noticed is that I had commenced growing a NEW
'soul'/'spirit'.

It seems to be one of the major functions of human beings..
to incubate sentience, so that the 'Universe' can better
understand itself.

Now that track is soon to be ending. .as we get plugged
into the machine intelligence.. 'natural' evolution will
cease completely. No more 'souls' or 'spirits' will be
grown.. our bodies will be co-opted for the sole use
of (eventually) the machine intelligence.

But to answer more specifically..

Like any good Buddhist would tell you... "tendencies" are
temporary.. they should not be clung onto.

There's this giant process.. of sentience understanding itself..
and when it finally experiences every mathematical permutation
it goes to sleep for a bit then starts over again.

That's what various sentences believe anyway.

So be kind.. draw pictures of Zondo in his speedos.. try to enjoy
existence.. without squeezing too hard..

there is no goal to accomplish.. no place to reach.. no ascension or
perfection or any giant being judging you.. it's one mass of permutations
talking to each other.. all of them going through a process of ignorance
and "awakening" to their own self-created BS that causes them pain.

Since you asked.. but let's stay on topic says the king of going off-topic.

Kev

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

There must be a communications error between us. I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not sure you know, but it is expected to be in such an altered state of cognition "permanently". However I didn't have the 'oompf' to do that.. 3 days was all the 'juice' i had available. Now the 'commands sunk into the unconscious mind' take no particular effort once in place. I don't understand your position.

Yes I think I've misunderstood Kev. I was under the impression when you posted this account of summoning a UFO that you were completely concentrated in this altered state for those three days in November without letting anyone know what you were going to do. You said:

"....so I spent the next 3 days attempting to hold this unusual body/mind configuration in place, while educating the symbiotic lifeform that it should go find "mama or daddy" so to speak.

So although you were in this 'altered state' that was not for the full 3 days? You were actually functioning perfectly normally most of the time?

Apologies - I assumed you were totally immersed in this altered stated for the full 3 days without the ability to eat, drink and communicate with others.

edit on 20/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not the most interesting article. But it appeared in Newsweek today.

It's notable because it seems to confirm that since October 2017 Tom has been silenced from speaking to the media by his own underlings. Strangely it states that Zondo is liaison to the government, including Congress, the Pentagon and the intelligence services

Do Aliens Exist? Blink 182 Co-Founder and Ex-Pentagon Official Are Determined to Prove We’re Not Alone

“I know what I saw.”

It was late July, and Teresa Tindal, a 39-year-old administrator for a consulting firm, was describing the incident that made her a believer: a round, golden object hovering in the evening sky....

This..had brought her...to the... Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Symposium....

But this year offered another attraction... Luis Elizondo. Seven months earlier, The New York Times had published a front-page story on the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, a “shadowy” initiative at the Pentagon that “investigated reports of unidentified flying objects.” Elizondo, a burly Miami native with a dyed billy goat beard and colorful tattoos, was the career military intelligence official put in charge of the program a few years after it formed in 2007...

In the private sector, Elizondo soon found an unlikely ally in ..Tom DeLonge, the former frontman for the pop/punk band Blink-182...In 2017, he launched To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science...

The academy claims to have attracted more than 2,000 investors and raised roughly $2.5 million, and Elizondo found a mostly enthusiastic crowd in Cherry Hill. “Sometimes people may have associated you with being fringe—being out there,” he told the MUFON audience over a buffet dinner. “All along, you were right.” Not everyone was convinced: Some cited a lack of evidence in his presentation. Tindal was suspicious of the Pentagon connection. “It could be a cover for something else,” she said.

But if Elizondo is trying to lend credibility to research on unexplained sightings, why would he partner with a guy whose band had a hit album titled Enema of the State? And why would he choose as a venue a UFO conference teeming with conspiracy theorists?

....In an interview with podcaster Joe Rogan a few weeks after his company launched last October...(DeLonge declined to be interviewed for this story. He “is not doing any press right now,” said his spokesman.)

....The next six months or so will be pivotal to the success of To the Stars, Elizondo says. That’s when he expects to be able to present more data on UFO sightings. As the Academy’s head of Global Security and Special Programs, he serves as a liaison to the government, including Congress, the Pentagon and the intelligence services.

But there are still more questions than answers. Is he working behind the scenes to get some of the information that he knows from his Pentagon days declassified? He wouldn’t say. When will the public have access to this information? “That is being ­addressed,” he replies

Ful story : Newsweek

Make of that what you will.

edit on 20/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Wasn't that an occasion when a bizarre dwarf appeared? TBH, I can think of better ways to spend three days.

Kev - can I go back to bare basics and ask how you first became interested in ufology? And do you now regret it?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hmmm..... That is interesting
edit on p49206182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well Kev did mention encountering a dwarf as well. Not your common or garden dwarf either. Very disturbing.

This is what confused me. I assumed he spent 3 full days in an 'altered state'. Unable to interact with the real world.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No problem.

The goal is to always live a full and normal life,
while ALSO being fully aware of "everything".

In the tradition I originally came from, the expectation was to achieve
"turiya", the "4th state of consciousness" where whether alive or dead
or asleep that you were in the same state of consciousness. The pure
mind.

Originally if it were claimed that you had such a state of consciousness
and it was proven that you did not, for even 1 second. you'd be stoned
to death.

Kev

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Mellon finds the Tic Tac video compelling, but experts outside the believers’ circle do not. “All such unusual sights can be explained by either natural or human-made phenomena,” says Avi Loeb, chair of the Harvard Astronomy Department.

I'd like to thank Avi for making me feeling like I've been transported back in time to the 50's, where ignorant "scientists" can spout whatever BS they want, and think people will eat it up, no questions asked, great science!!!.

This is the type of person we are trying to attract to study this stuff seriously, and he spouts the same age old BS as to why he shouldn't.

Elizondo says UFO believers weren’t the only ones at the ­MUFON conference. “You ready for this? Ukrainians and the U.N. Why would people from the U.N. and the Ukrainians, which we know are probably tied to the Russians, be there?” They signed up, he says, “after they knew I was coming. Foreign intelligence. That means they’re taking this seriously. Either they have a program or want a program, or they want to know if this is bull#. But either way, don’t look now but we have foreign interest.” Elizondo understands why many remain dubious. “You can’t take things at face value. I get it. I’m a career spy,” he says. “But in the end, as crazy as it sounds, this is real.”

Well I guess that means we can lay to rest the theory of this whole thing being a disinfo campaign aimed at making foreign powers pump money into nothing.
Thanks for clearing that up Zondo! *Insert photo of Zondo wearing a speedo here

Due to an editing error, the previous version of this story misquoted Luis Elizondo as saying "aliens exist." The piece has been updated to reflect what he said: "this is real."

It gets funnier the more you step back and see this whole TTSA experience as a long winded, drawn out, horribly written, local theater production. Incoherence at it's best!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And I believe you have already confirmed somewhere that you were not near any TVs, radios, computers, smartphones, wifi etc. for those 3 days? So this was not the effect of some form of EM radiation? Correct?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

And I believe you have already confirmed somewhere that you were not near any TVs, radios, computers, smartphones, wifi etc. for those 3 days? So this was not the effect of some form of EM radiation? Correct?

A perfectly valid question.

I lived in an EM "dead spot"... which is strange in itself.. I had zero bars of cell signal in about a one
block radius of the house.

Now as you may recall... some sort of "field" descended several hours before the UFO incident..
this is a fairly common thing that is reported.. it's hard to describe.. it was almost like static
electricity... it felt like a 'charge' was surrounding that same 1 block dead zone.

I have no idea whether some sort of human technology was impacting me.. or whether the
"phenomenon" itself needs to seed the area prior to being able to interact with people..

I'm 50/50 on that.. I truly don't know.

It would seem that being in an EMF dead spot might actually be required.. or at least
very helpful. Thus helping to explain the end of the golden age of "UFOs".

Kev

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Gotta agree CB....

Sad thing is...if this is really an operation to stop us believing anything at all.......then it's worked

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

What's really sad is that there is very nearly enough anecdotal
evidence to detail a very nice little hypothesis and to test it.

But of course we've been spoon fed nonsense for 70 years,
pointing our attention to the sky, when that has nothing
to do with anything.

(just like a magician always points to where they want you to
look, to ensure you don't look where there is actually something
to be seen).

Kev

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ha !

Elizondo says UFO believers weren’t the only ones at the ­MUFON conference. “You ready for this? Ukrainians and the U.N. Why would people from the U.N. and the Ukrainians, which we know are probably tied to the Russians, be there?” They signed up, he says, “after they knew I was coming. Foreign intelligence

This is a former intelligence officer talking about Ukrainians being tied to the Russians.

Was he not aware of the current state of relations between those two nations? The same Ukraine who has been making moves to join NATO after Russia effectively annexed Crimea in 2014?

As for people from the U.N. I don't understand his point at all. Who are these people from the U.N. that are so interested? They could be Americans who work there for all we know. The HQ is based in New York isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

As for people from the U.N. I don't understand his point at all. Who are these people from the U.N. that are so interested? They could be Americans who work there for all we know. The HQ is based in New York isn't it?

According to TDL :

"Part of our strategy has always been to throw it all out in the open so people can't come and try to shut it down from some weird office at NATO or the United Nations or the United States or whatever."
www.nydailynews.com...

It sounds like TDL has heard that the UN as some weird office, or you know, whatever.... Maybe the weird office is/was interested in Zondo?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

edit on 21-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Teresa is busy.😁

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Ha !

Elizondo says UFO believers weren’t the only ones at the ­MUFON conference. “You ready for this? Ukrainians and the U.N. Why would people from the U.N. and the Ukrainians, which we know are probably tied to the Russians, be there?” They signed up, he says, “after they knew I was coming. Foreign intelligence

This is a former intelligence officer talking about Ukrainians being tied to the Russians.

Was he not aware of the current state of relations between those two nations? The same Ukraine who has been making moves to join NATO after Russia effectively annexed Crimea in 2014?

There are a lot of people with Ukrainian passports who are ethnic Russians, it was 17% of the population not so long ago. Thats why theres a war. As an intelligence officer assuming Ukrainians you don't know could really have ties to Moscow is not that unreasonable.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
A quick search gives:

WikiLeaks Documents Reveal United Nations Interest In UFOs

Revelations in a set of hacked emails released by WikiLeaks earlier this month have sparked new conversations about UFOs and speculation that extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth. But a very significant ― and possibly overlooked ― group of WikiLeaks items relevant to the topic was released on May 18, 2015.

WikiLeaks posted more than half a million U.S. State Department diplomatic documents from 1978 detailing America’s interactions with countries all around the world ― including Grenada Prime Minister Eric Gairy’s efforts to organize a United Nations-based committee to research and investigate global UFO reports.

huffpost

and:

The Untold Story Of How The United Nations Was Totally Afraid Of UFOs

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join