It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i mostly agree. if i were a alien I wouldn't visit earth directly unless it was far away from human contact. the Amazon somewhere or something.
edit on 29-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Christoper "Kit" Green - Some Additional Data

Maybe you all have already read this.. if so I apologize..

but there's been this talk about "implants".

JV has been quoted mentioning it too...

Well according to that link, if it represents things accurately, Kit tested *something*
repeatedly, and it would seem that he thinks it's walking and quacking like a duck
to use a phrase.

Now of course.. none of this is substantiated.. and if there is some embedded
device, the first assumption should not be that little green men did it..
if indeed it actually does anything.. but it is written that,

"No EMF detected coming from the implant/object using a gauss meter, but a magnet does turn the object on. "

Some more details on what it does when "on" would have been nice... does it play reruns of "I love Lucy"
from the 1950's?

Robert M. Collins
is the person that the article writers seems to think is the person being studied.. and he's been hot on this topic
since at least 2009.

So I'm not terribly excited.. seems more like a 'self-fulfilling prophesy" than anything...

but I thought I'd bring up the article..

It's rather interesting how much "airtime" Dr. Green is getting these days on the net.

Kev

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi guys. Sorry for derailing the current topic, but came across this today on Richard Dolans website. More breadcrumbs I guess.

Paul and I communicate fairly regularly. Today he told me that the famous UFO program of the Pentagon, recently written about in the New York Times and elsewhere, actually has gone under a different name. Publically, we have been told that the name of the program was the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). In reality, Paul has learned from an impeccable source that the original contractual name for it was the Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program (AAWSAP).

Could these videos just be advanced weapons systems?

Link to source
edit on 30/4/2018 by Smugallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

The impeccable source must be Roger Glassel and there are more details in my previous post here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

But honestly we've got TTS AAS, now AAS WIPE or whatever...Makes me wonder if someone is playing a huge joke..Could the videos have been a honey pot?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I don't know how I managed to miss that post, I'm late too the party as usual

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

More to the point though is who seems to be playing games here.

I've heard John Greenwald (of Blackvault.com say that the US DoD officers dealing with his FOIA requests have been cordial and appear to be 'trying to help' . They did also confirmed that AATIP stands for "Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program".

(The New York Times - Dec 16th 2017s - called it the "Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program". We have to ask was that really just sloppy journalism now?

TTSA have give him the runaround. Now we have the revelation that perhaps this AATIP was part of another project. It's all very suspect and the fingers have to be pointed at the whole TTSA Game they are playing.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I agree with most of your post, regarding the secrecy in black projects and the need to keep Paperclip under wraps.

UAP and the Phenomenon have never been “open science.” I believe that TTSA may POSSIBLY be trying to get to the point of at least taking aspects of clandestine research to the public, for the benefit of the planet as well as Disclosure (albeit at a slow drip). Yes, there are “government players” involved, but if you think about it, how could there not be??

Here I must say I disagree with you. I agree that it has never been "open science" in the US, but elsewhere it has been open to everyone who could be bothered to take a look. There might be other countries besides the US that has been actively suppressing any study into the "Phenomenon", whatever it is, but in most countries the main obstacle to any kind of Paranormal research has been, and still is, the infamous giggle factor.

If you look at Hessdalen, for instance, the government could not care less what the scientists are doing. I believe the situation in many European countries is much the same, except perhaps the UK which at times tries to emulate the US seemingly in acting a bit fishily with regards to the Phenomenon.

The main obstacle, however, is the enormous amount of ridicule that has been actively poured into the subject for decades. And, let's face it, the US has been at the center of this campaign, with some accomplices abroad. Besides, it is an almost impossible field to study, because nobody really knows how it can be reliably studied, or indeed if there is anything to study in the first place.

If it is some kind of natural phenomenon, like they seem to think in Hessdalen, it is perhaps manageable to attack it with a geologist's / physicist's toolbox. You can use instruments and whatnot, and present theories in a coherent manner, if you can stand the inevitable smirking. And scrounge up some money to finance your operation.

But if it is some kind of technology, well your geologist's toolbox is rather useless. Earthquakes and electromagnetic fields don't (at least not in the view of mainstream science) have a will of their own, and the people with the most proper toolbox to get at the subject will be - almost invariably - the respective nations' military and intelligence apparatus. They are, after all, already set up to detect and investigate incursions into a country's airspace.

So we get a kind of limbo. A lot of military and intelligence organizations around the world seem to largely (at least officially) regard it as some kind of natural phenomenon. Because it does not act consistent with any known technology, and talking about unknown technology get's us into the "giggle factor" territory pretty fast - largely thanks to the efforts of the US in making it so. It is safer to regard it at some kind of natural phenomenon, and try to ignore it as best you can from a military perspective. If it get's too obvious to ignore - like the Belgium wave - they make some half hearted effort to appease the public, then write it off as some kind of "exotic natural phenomenon" or "mass hysteria".

And there we are. A limbo.

What is needed to break out of this limbo is open discourse. It doesn't really matter how poor the results are, at least not in the short term, because what we really need to combat is the idea that looking into these kind of phenomena is somehow "taboo". That it is not "science". That it is rightly the territory of "nuts" and "crazies". And we need to wrest control of the study of the phenomenon away from the intelligence and military circles because they have a culture of keeping any results away from the public and of secrecy, merited or not.

I agree that the TTSA could be a way forward, if it was an international open effort led by the UN for example, with participants from around the world and total openness. But, sadly, with the effort being so closely bedded to the US intelligence community and military, we are left with more of the same secrecy and bureaucracy that has clouded the whole thing for decades, and actively worked to make it not eligible for study with any seriousness.

And there are some disturbing signs that does not, if fact, speak of a "break" with the past, just a continuance of the same thing that has been going on for decades. There is the whole "circus" theme with movies, books and an entertainment spin. The fingers of the US intelligence community seem deeply embedded into the whole thing, with their secrets and their "need to know".

So, you tell me, does this look like an effort to finally break out of the clammy past or does it look like a new chapter in "Project Bluebook and Friends"?

Cheers,

BT

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

That's an interesting comment "honeypot".
We use that phrase in IT security.. it's "low-hanging fruit" that you encourage
people to hack, so that you can see who is trying to hack your 'real" assets
and to keep them away from your "real assets".

As you know... the field of UFOlogy was in large part created to do this very thing..
get us all believing in little green men, so that the government could
keep various of it's projects better hidden.

Also, incidents like Gary McKinnon.. where they let him "hack their mainframe"
was also almost certainly a honeypot.

Also other incidents of late.. including various from TTSA. It's possible that
whole thing was some (sorry) *fools* who went for low hanging fruit, and
outed themselves.
edit on 2-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That's a really fine post friend.
I'm coming to understand why The GUT has a Bromance on you.

I have one minor addition to that beautiful essay..

It is my contention that the USA gets all wiggy on UFOs and Disclosure
because they do know a little bit about the "natural BOL" type effects,
due to their many years of experience of feeding "occult scientists".

Honestly, I think there are people not caught up in their web of lies
who know 5x more than they do on this subject, which is really sad..
and of course Hessdalen scientists may someday put them to shame..
I hope they do.

But since you mentioned it, I have a (I"m really sorry) "vision" that's
been forming over the past day.. let's just call it my unconscious
mind trying to get my attention and not make it all mystical...

You'll notice that the USA did not get in the least excited by the
1989 Belgium wave.

Now... for the Phoenix triangle event.. that one can be credibly
argued to be flares I suppose.. i really don't care about that
incident.. it means nothing to me.. and yes, there are swamp
gas style debunkers who try to do the same to for the Belgium
wave, but it's just flat out not remotely credible.

The big question has always been --- "what triggers waves"?

Now.. one can go with geomagnetic storms and solar flares and Earthquake fault stress and
all sorts of things like that... and yes, those certainly seem to be factors.

But those (to me) seem to be local and at very most regional factors. They don't seem to
be able to explain "global waves" of which there have been plenty. At first glance,
sunspot cyclee seem so promising.. but in fact they aren't .. i've discussed this a fair
bit with JV.

There is something else going on, and somebody in the US government knows about it
so thoroughly, that it is totally "ho hum". Not even worth a second thought..

But it's none of the screwball stuff... it's nothing that the "occult scientists" have
been working on, I don't think. It's not the "natural BOl" type stuff.. the government
barely cares about that.

It's not some fleet of black project spaceships.. oh there are no doubt some interesting
craft.. but nothing anti[-gravity or negative mass.

I'ts been bothering me for some time... what is the other shoe that hasn't dropped yet?

Shoe one is the natural & possibly strangely sentient BOL type stuff.

Shoe two seems to be related to something like "big space guns" or "upper atmosphere
"big ass guns".. I don't have the exact technology pinned down.. as I'm not using my
rational brain on this one.. but humor me a minute.

The government figured out what those Foo Fighters were in WWII, pretty quickly.
Blast some powerful radar of the right kind and you get "plasma". It's nothing
all that high tech. Superheat some air and dust.. knock some ions free.. and
voila, you have plasma.

then we have Project Palladium and the faking of radar returns with "radar plasmas".

We are coming to the good part soon, I promise.

So I've been thinking for some time, that if the government had a project where they were
testing some big weapon, that certainly might cause project palladium type effects..
it might "attract" natural BOl and/or enhance them... in fact in the Rendlesham thread
i refer to this as a "summoning weapon".

But really now.. would the USA test a giant em/plasma weapon on a rented British
base on British and American citizens, on a nuclear weapons storage facility,
during the height of various global tensions?

NO WAY.

At first I tried to justify the thought with the (probable) MK Ultra 2 project
being moved overseas, due to too much heat from congress on MK Ultra 1.
but it just didn't quite add up. Even the CIA is not that reckless these
days.

Oh i'm 100% convinced that MK Ultra 2 exists.. but they are not being
reckless about it.. it's well compartmentalized.

So what the hell Mikey? Rendlesham seems almost solved.. the work
of Andrew Pike on BOL (Balls of light) was exemplary. There is basically
little or no doubt that BOL were attracted there, due to the "dripping
metal effect" and other obvious markers.

So do we have to believe that there was a 1 in a million freak of
weather conditions/tectonic stress that caused all that? I just
don't buy it.. one night maybe.. two nights really stretches it..
but there seems to have been at least 3 nights of events,
if not more.

I don't buy it was a pure accident, but on the other hand,
a big honking EM/Plasma weapon hidden nearby makes
no sense whatsoever. None.

Jacques Vallee claims he has it on good authority that Rendlesham
was a "test".

So we've gone roundy roundy on that.. but it just doesn't add up..
not for the RFI region bases.

Yet supposedly, according to JV, there were camera trucks
with troops ordered to the middle of nowhere, who were
instructed to wait.. now this has never been verified..
and I'm not a RFI timeline expert like Mirageman is.

Still coming to the good part..

Now the Plasmasphere
has been nagging at my mind for some time..

Here is a quote from that reference:

n 2014 satellite observations from the THEMIS mission have shown that density irregularities such as plumes or biteouts may form.[1][2] It has also been shown that the plasmasphere does not always co-rotate with the Earth. The plasma of the magnetosphere has many different levels of temperature and concentration. The coldest magnetospheric plasma is most often found in the plasmasphere, a donut-shaped region surrounding the Earth. But plasma from the plasmasphere can be detected throughout the magnetosphere because it gets blown around by electric and magnetic field.

So here's my theory.. the "second shoe".

Now I don't know what the government is testing.. it could be any of the following:

1. (flinch) "HAARP" - but I think they stopped that one.. and I think it's way overblown/tin foil hat stuff.
2. Superpowerful ground radars, including possibly THZ radiation bands.
3. Superpowerful in-flight radars, mounted on novel craft.
4. Superpowerful satellite mounted radars/THZ-dars.
5. Localized EM/Plasma weapon testing of something like this:

Shiva Star

or other technologies.. there can in fact be many and varied sources
of really powerful EM/THZ/Plasma effects in routing testing/use.

So what?

Well the thought occurred to me about weather.. and "space weather".

In the upper stratosphere for example, you can have ultra-fast weather
fronts, that start in one part of the world and affect a quite different
part of the world.

So here it comes.. you can see it coming..

It's entirely feasible to me.. (I'm not a space weather expert, but it sure
seem quite worth discussing).

But any number of tests could happen now and then.. which punch a hole
in the Plasmasphere.. .disturb the plasmasphere... and all that intersting
plasma stuff goes carthweeling to a different part of the atmosphere...
perhaps halfway across the world.. and affects some unsuspecting
locality.

Lets say they were testing Shivastar... something just like it could have
been the direct cause of RFI or or the Belgium UFO wave. "They hit
the big switch" and across the world, a "UFO wave" occurs.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bottom line, we’ve more or less empirically proved that this TTSA is government property.

A psyop in all but name. They gravitated to TDL like flies on sh__ when he started his alien/UFO romance. So they concocted this everyman/fake Elizondo (straight out of a psychological profile) character, being interviewed inside auto shops and wearing biker jackets and a crew cut (I wonder what psycho government whiz kid dreamed him up) talking “science”

Give me a break

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Close the Aliens & UFO forums down now and give the Blarney stone back to the Irish.

That just about covers it all.

See you later the Champions League is about to start....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Close the Aliens & UFO forums down now and give the Blarney stone back to the Irish.

That just about covers it all.

Perish the thought....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Now that explains all the UFO activty. The yanks stole the Blarney stone
and that made the little people cranky.

To follow the "evidence" in all this, is a really tortured path.. I didn't say
that I liked it either.

Kev

PS: Iv'e been reading a lot of Chris Obrien recently... it beats the hell out of
me why, there are classical leprechaun sightings all over south central
colorado. Its not an area known for it's Irish people.

I swear, it feels like the very purpose of "reality" is to screw with our minds
and the smarter we are (or think we are) the worse it gets.. its some sort
Of inverse bell curve.

Kev

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

There is definitely something at play here. Even if it's just something buried deep in our psyches that suddenly conjures up UFOS, spirits, aliens when triggered. Before we had technology people saw the little folk or ghosts. Now we think since we got satellites, computers and smartphones that those people were just primitive idiots. Of course they were seeing space aliens!!!

Well maybe they weren't? Maybe it's really our brain's interaction with an 'electromagnetic universe' that does generate strange phenomena. Or maybe it causes us to generate it?

I don't think it's the only answer. But it may be an answer that is often overlooked.

As to AATIP or whatever it really was called. I guess DoD people saw Tom DeLonge coming a long way off and have been a few steps ahead of him.

ETA:

Here is a rather tired and weary looking Grant Cameron's attempt at explaining how it all fits together.

edit on 2/5/2018 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well I'm not very educated on the whole plasma subject, alas, so I doubt I have much to add.

Some interesting links, however. Especially the "Marauder" project, which went black in 1993.

Toroids of plasma with devastating destructive effects on matter and electronics would, I guess, be something that the military establishment would be very interested in. I think we can safely assume that it has been quietly improving from what it was allegedly able to do in 2000, which was (according to the wikipedia article above), accelerate plasma toroids to 3% of the speed of light. With a destructive force of 5 pounds of TNT and assorted radiation effects to fry electronics, no less. I wonder where those numbers came from, as they are from 7 years after it allegedly went quiet.

If the Phenomenon is really disturbances, or knock on effects, from plasma systems it sure would limit the usability of any such system. At least if it is unpredictable. You would not want all sorts of crazy things creating havoc behind your own lines, or even at home, in any kind of large scale war.

Maybe you would need to quietly study the ionosphere and plasmasphere to learn how to predict what might happen if you fired such weapons in earnest?

I think we need some HAARP scientists to chime in :-)

Cheers,

BT

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bottom line again, we don’t KNOW.

The non-believers don’t KNOW either. The weight of the evidence says yes this is a legitimate phenomenon.

It’s like almost God and religion.

Religion: Clearly we have NOT appeared from nothing. Something created and maintains us.

UFO’s: Clearly the literally thousands of witnesses to this phenomenon and the clear notion that the universe is so massive THERE MUST BE OTHERS—is suggestive secondary proof, yet not singular proof

As the God premise is secondary suggestive proof, as well, yet not a singular certainty.

It’s sort of like a blind man who feels the warmth of the sun, yet can’t see it.

Like us, when we get our missing( SPIRITUAL) senses back, we will, like the blind man gains his sight sense—KNOW THE TRUTH… because we will see it

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thanks for your response.

I just want to clarify, in case I didn't make it obvious.

I'm saying that there is historical "spirituality" and the "paranormal" that goes
back to the very beginning, when humans and coherent energy forms co-evolved
with each other. These are the "faeries". Most of them are not that strong..

Now these "faeries" seem to be some sort of informaton matrix that has no real
form, solid form, but can gain temporary forms in our world, by glomming onto
a human or a natural "earthlight" type of plasma. The details need to be worked
out.. but there are more of them than most people might imagine.

Then, there are apparently these nasty critters that are from off-world.. they
are much like the "faeries" but co-evolved with an ancient biological race
some 10 billion years ago, and the little "frog/lizard/winged things" have
been travelling the Universe ever since.. and are generally troublemakers..
They seem to have been real naturally evolved creatures at one point, but
they seem to be AI these days..

I know all that sounds crazy.. so ignore it if you want.

Now there are natural BOL that are dumb as a rock.. but do seem to give people
hallucinations.

Then there is the human tech, that seems to stir up BOTH the dumb BOL and the
(hypothetical faeries/hypothetical alien AI).

That's the ecosystem as I know it.

Add on 95% government deception and there you go.

I"m currently focusing on south central Colorado, as it's giving me some
great clues, and i'm not locked out of it.

I know it's all a bit much.. and not what any of us signed up for.

Kev

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Just posting this as a reference/timeframe, but there was a smaller UFO triangle wave around 1997 as well. Mention of it seems to have disapeared from Wikipedia (there are a lot of edits on the English article lately).

I witnessed it myself together with someone else while we where outside trying to take pictures of the Hale-Bopp comet. Just as we took the last picture available on the film roll I noticed something approaching, almost like a plane was landing, only without making any sound. Later I heard local police recieved a lot of calls about this, heard about it from other people I know. There was even a very small mention of it in the local newspaper. I’ve never tracked that one down to find it again though ...

While I still believe this was a physical (human made) craft, you got an interesting theory to delve into. I do have my own theories about this case and I got a couple of small anecdotes from people I know who where in the military back than. No big deal and perhaps it would take this all a bit too far off topic.

Anyway, the authority on the first Belgium wave, even here, is Leslie Kean. The fact that Belgian journalists contact and reference her when they are writing a piece is more than telling.

Note: one thing I wonder about is that the ‘craft’ was more of less flying parallel with a river running just a couple of kilometers further. Possible clue, used as a visual indication or just a coincidence?

edit on 3-5-2018 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So, Grant Cameron.

On his YouTube channel he has this fairly recent interview. We have touched on the Monroe institute, lucid dreaming and remote viewing in this thread, and here is Cameron with a (very pretty) woman, allegedly trained by the Monroe institute (or some derivative thereof) in .. remote viewing.

Funny how these things seem to constantly crop up.

Anyway, there is a lot of stuff here - interesting video in three parts.

This is the first part:

Link to youtube video (wouldn't embed)
You can find the other two parts on Cameron's whitehouseufo channel.

Cheers,

BT
edit on 3-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2018 by beetee because: Fixed link to video

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Here is a rather tired and weary looking Grant Cameron's attempt at explaining how it all fits together.

Some say his lanyard had magical properties similar to that of Melisandres necklace from GoT....
Without it- the years weigh heavy.

Might be one for the ET society pub quizzers amongst you but Cameron made the claim that "UFO's Uncovered" was the first public broadcast that ever mentioned Area 51 - thus inserting into the common vernacular and "outing" it to a wider audience.

Is this correct?

edit on 3-5-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join