It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I get to Hell, I am taking over, H to the Izzo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Long story short, I am the chosen one. I got a royal bloodline and when I get to hell , there will be trumpets and women crying, and I am taking over. I will probably be put in charge anyway. No more eternal pain and torture. Now we are going to [snipped] play video games. Except for people who got sentenced there for something against kids or multiple murders. I dont really care about those people let em burn. Maybe concerts and a big gigantic party when i take over hell. Cause hey you gotta show mercy eventually.

So sweeping changes, and i was thinking of this months ago. A few days ago , I was talking with someone at lets say NASA . And that someone has access to watching someone s dreams and all concious thought and can see life out of someone s eyes. On New Years I was writing in my private journal, I was saying Revelations is a riddle and must have thought about it everyday for at least 10 years. I was saying Devil and evil similiar words. D is 4th letter of the english language F.O.U.R. The bible was translated through 4 languages . Then I was thinking of Heaven Heave n and Hell H ell. Elle means female. Burning pain Prison sex ?/? I know thrown into the lake of fire wouldnt mean a hidden sex religion.

I have schizophrenia and always looking for patterns or code. I was also writing about the rapture and Revelations means great ephimamy or dawning of understanding . Ascend into Heaven??? Maybe Heaven on earth. I was always a pessimist , thought if Jesus lived maybe he was a person and miracles got exaggerated . When i was done writing i heard a thought. Thats not what it means if you read the bible you would know that, dumb a**. My friends at NASA who pardoned me from 24/7 gangstalkers. Last few months they let me go and we talk from time to time.

I wasnt saying anything writing in my journal. They kept picking, i said there was a rap song "Dont start nothing, wont be nothing". I said maybe when you die you just die. I almost died once. He said i watch dreams and there is something else going on. I stopped and thought dreams the sub concious the brain . The last few days been thinking of why we are all here one day. Maybe the happy ending is right. I dont think we come from monkeys and used to study dreams. The symbols and they usually mean something else. For about 5 years i just accepted Heaven was there around when my mom died. Went to church a few times with sister but didnt read the bible. Now i am thinking like an optimist instead of a pessimist .
edit on Thu Jan 4 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sepiroth196

edit on 4-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

(post by thesaneone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I sincerely hope this is the most incoherent post I read this year.

Doubtful, but hoping.

And best of luck to you battling my youngest sister for hell's throne!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The acct is a few months old.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My friend, I urge you to reach out to someone you love,any family,or trusted friend, and tell them how you feel.

The best I can do is give you an ehug..

/huugsss

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 4-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: elaborated

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sepiroth196

I have schizophrenia

BINGO!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21

I have schizophrenia

BINGO!

Easy, that will get you in trouble.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well i hope they are NASA . They told me they were. There are not many beings who can talk in your head . Fingers crossed. I got a brain pacemaker. I seen a picture of one . Smaller than a grain of rice like William Cooper said in Behold a Pale Horse in 1991. He had a section Alien Implants.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Tophat21

I have schizophrenia

BINGO!

Easy, that will get you in trouble.
It's true though. i could have harped on the "chosen one" line but did not. Mods really should close this one though.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The mods shouldnt shut this down. I joke around with people . I been around this site since 08 and some remember.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The mods shouldnt shut this down. I joke around with people . I been around this site since 08 and some remember.

So this is all b.s?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I guess so.. shame on me for being concerned, and having a heart.. The jokes on me I guess.. good one sep..

/shakes head

I apologize gang...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its not BS, the book i mentioned was a big part of my conspiracies. It mentions the illuminati the freemasons and the NWO. There was music around the millenium that was illuminati and this big revelations party.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So this is all b.s?
He played final fantasy, got engrossed in Seperoth, made a ATS account. And here is where we are at.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sepiroth196

There is a skeleton inside you. Under your skin. What if it takes control? Moves you around like a puppet made of meat?

I bet you'd be worried then!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
William Cooper said in the 1950 s someone from the air force was contacted. My grandfather was in the air force and i come from a military family. Big party planned from 50s , how do you know the character Sepiroth wasnt based on me? I have so many names. I was 13 when final fantasy 7 came out , i am just messing with you. All those games are end of the world some final fight. I picked it cause he fits , wore black the renaissance going on behind everyones eyes.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Mike from where I’m standing you are the only person so far to show any compassion or humanity, fair play to you mate.a reply to: -Mike Stivic

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think it's about time somebody did something about hell. Sounds like a nasty place. I'll just say "hello and goodbye" now, 'cause I won't be joining you, but I wish you the best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join