It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another "F-117 Companion" thread and a bit of history!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

And its the old testor's model, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

That's right. I have this model in my collection, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ah what the hell

It's actually kind of funny...it's on the internet today. Just the public doesn't know its real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So yes it does exist, and no I won't tell you what it's called, but there's a pretty good model of it online. Almost too good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was a group of us Air Force types from a squadron that flew funny looking planes. We went TDY to Tinker AFB to look at stuff and talk about things, back in 198x, and while walking through a mall (I don't know why we went to a mall, lunch maybe) and we saw a model of a F-19 in the display window of a hobby store. We all looked at each other with wide eyes and kept on walking without saying a word. We did go to a ### bar that night, if it makes up for the trip to the mall.

www.thedrive.com...

theres other stuff too but not my place to share that

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some kind of a challenge lol
Here is a quote from DRL forum:

" I can't remember where, (I assume reading about the teir III minus uav's) but once read some articles about a Gulf War pilot seeing a larger dark star shaped craft above his altitude. Also a live news report having some classified craft taxi past in the background?! This thread jogged my memory some how!"

Didn't pay to this any attention but today I found interesting post from 2005(!) which talks about the same thing, I suppose.
"I remember a new report when desert storm was on and the reporter was covering stealths taxying to take off for a mission.
I remember a 'stealth' taxied past in the background and I though 'what the heck is that' as it certainly wasnt an F117 which was very new at the time. This thing went past in the background and it was black, stealthy and very much like the JSF. though it was still different enough to not be the JSF. Whatever it was they must have been taking advantage of the battle environment for testing.

Never seen it or anything like it since."

link: forum.keypublishing.com.../page2

Well, it seems YouTube has hours and hours of CNN lives from Desert Storm. I haven't found it... something related to the Companion?

Happy hunting

edit on 17-8-2018 by SpeedFanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And after everyone is done looking for that footage, we can all go on a Snipe hunt.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Probably have better luck with the snipes.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

You probably would actually.
edit on 8/17/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

SNIPE!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I dunno. They say people can occasionally see super duper top secret aircraft if they're lucky enough. But what are the odds you can actually catch them with their pants down.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That seems to depend on what your name is.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Have no idea who you might be referring to....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The odds go way up if someone makes an effort.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just follow the yellow brick road

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

And some of these jerks, who shall remain nameless again, get together and go "hey, let's go into the desert", put very little effort into it, and stuff just drops into their arms.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Falls into their lap. hrmh. only after they're too boozy to walk. ;P

nah, sometimes things get seen. I've seen some stuff. But nothing recent much to my displeasure. People who do are lucky jerks.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

No matter how good their precautions are, no one and nothing is perfect. Really good after all these years, but not perfect.

And I agree, they are lucky jerks.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok then
With regards to the long since scrubbed GW1 footage of an aircraft taking off and certain images posted in reference to "companions" .
During the GW1 a widely distributed magazine had images of an aircraft taking off from an overseas airbase.
Those images showed an aircraft that roughly fits the combination of the those attributes.
Much like the image, but more angular than rounded with a rectangular exhaust.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Do you remember magazine name? Are you sure these were real pics and not artworks? Any details?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join