It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Reveals Jaw-Dropping Email That Proves Failing New York Times & Hillary Collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Don't you guys know, all propaganda has to be approved by the State Department, before release?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Uh oh...

Juilan Assange on Twitter

Happening?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

America dodged a massive bullet that HRC got thrashed in the election.

The creator of all things wanted America to survive, and prosper all the more.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
And people say CNN is a biased news source.

CNN gave Hillary a heads-up on what the debate questions would be. She still flunked out, LOL!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

But Trump being buddy buddy with Roger Ailes (before he was fired for being a sexual predator) and currently the man who owns Fox News and other right wing outlets (like the NY Post) isn't collusion?

Right wing projection at its finest.

edit on 31-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Did this really make your jaw drop?

So they informed them of their schedule ahead of time. I'm not seeing the big deal.

A newspaper is supposed to report the news as it or after it has happened, not decide on what the news should be days in advance.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: six67seven

The likes of Hitler & Putin would be jealous & proud.

You mean Joseph Goebbels, head of the Propaganda department for the Third Reich.

He invented the variety show; mixing sports, weather and music with news bulletins, 'programming' that has been developed to a high degree for uS nowadays.

When you turn on television you are watching what he started. Scientists, war technology and police state apparatus weren't the only things captured from war time Germany. But don't take my word for it, check out his speech to the Berlin Radio Convention in 1933...

Archives

If you replace "radio" with "social media" or "internet", that gets quite creepy.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know this will be ignored and/or labelled as Hillary support, but I read this as the NYTimes having a bunch of cables that need information redacted before being published.

The screenshot posted by Wikileaks is snipped.

They do link to the full text, it can be found here..

foia.state.gov...

This would explain why the Diplomatic Security Command Center is CC’d in the email.

ETA: And have found a NYTimes article confirming my suspicions..

The Times, after consultations with the State Department, has withheld from articles and removed from documents it is posting online the names of some people who spoke privately to diplomats and might be at risk if they were publicly identified. The Times is also withholding some passages or entire cables whose disclosure could compromise American intelligence efforts.

And this snippet..

Among their revelations, to be detailed in The Times in coming days:

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 31/12/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Amazing how the same publication can post something negative about Trump one day which is followed by screams of "fake news" and then something against a dem and then joyous cries of real news the next day.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The DNC house of cards is crumbling fast.
The only way they can clean up this mess is total amnesia striking the American public.
Time to take out the trash and put it where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The DNC house of cards is crumbling fast.
The only way they can clean up this mess is total amnesia striking the American public.
Time to take out the trash and put it where it belongs.

The beauty of this is, the DNC is can commit murder on the street in front of faux news cameras but the public will be out in droves voting dem because of the repubs and Trump. Trump will be cancer to anyone claiming association with him, have already seen it happen when he endorsed a couple of guys, people who should have won didn't because Trump endorsed them.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Wait a second, are you telling me that the media is complicit in a conspiracy to push allow a corrupt politician to lie to their base and convince them of the BS story they are selling!?!?!?

Oh my god, this is shocking!!

Thank god Trump made #fake news a household term, without it the masses would still never question a thing coming from their favorite authority!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or if you're genuinely that excited. [:>/

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Dead-Man's switch or?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The first recorded example of fake news was the Battle of Kadesh. Ramses II depicted an Egyptian victory across many hieroglyphs when in reality Muwatalii II and The Hittites kicked his ass.

Therefore fake news has been on-going for the past 3,300 years.

Liberals should thank Trump for finally exposing them for the liars they are. But alas it's so much easier to live in denial and pop Prozac.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Liberals should thank Trump for finally exposing them for the liars they are. But alas it's so much easier to live in denial and pop Prozac.
Would be interesting to see a study correlating mind altering pharmaceuticals like Prozac and Zoloft to political views. Something tells me the Lefties are on drugs. Conservatives fix their own problems, Dems take a pill, I am seriously worried about the psychotropic doping of an entire segment of the population. Libs, flush those pills down the drain, start of 2018 with a clear mind!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is not uncommon for journalists to discuss certain issues with the government so that they do not publish sensitive or classified info. Something in this email was deemed classifiable, which could have been included in a NYT story, and it is not unreasonable to suggest members of the media would work with the State Department in order to not publish sensitive info.

So I'm not seeing the big deal here.

Well you wouldnt see the big deal because you are not coming in here with a mind full of Trump/GOP propaganda.

Do Trump supporters really think that the media wouldnt contact the government when its the subject of the story? I bet they dont remember the whole Trump Jr. email thing that happened because the media contacted him ahead of the emails being released by the media.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Would be interesting to see a study correlating mind altering pharmaceuticals like Prozac and Zoloft to political views. Something tells me the Lefties are on drugs. Conservatives fix their own problems, Dems take a pill, I am seriously worried about the psychotropic doping of an entire segment of the population. Libs, flush those pills down the drain, start of 2018 with a clear mind!

Actually it would probably reveal that conservatives are prescribed medication which they do not take that might help them which would make it clear as to why they believe the most absurd conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It's not propaganda because it is true. Hillary is, has been, and will always be a lying sack of shlt. The hyperventilating left is freaking out because they've had their psychotropic love fest with Obama's handouts come to a crashing halt and they can't handle the new reality they no longer matter.

No amount of screaming at the sky (yeah...you people actually did this), no amount of denial, no amount of fake news, no amount of telling yourself "it's not real" is going to change the fact you are now marginalized. And for the next 7 years no less.

Just wait...it's going to get sooooooooo much worse for the hyperventilating left.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Pyle

It's not propaganda because it is true. Hillary is, has been, and will always be a lying sack of shlt. The hyperventilating left is freaking out because they've had their psychotropic love fest with Obama's handouts come to a crashing halt and they can't handle the new reality they no longer matter.

No amount of screaming at the sky (yeah...you people actually did this), no amount of denial, no amount of fake news, no amount of telling yourself "it's not real" is going to change the fact you are now marginalized. And for the next 7 years no less.

Just wait...it's going to get sooooooooo much worse for the hyperventilating left.

No amount of screaming at the sky (yeah...you people actually did this)
Umm I never sreamed at the sky.

no amount of denial, no amount of fake news, no amount of telling yourself "it's not real" is going to change the fact you are now marginalized.
just to let you know, no matter how much you scream and tell the world that electing Trump was the best thing since sliced breadm the next elections will prove otherwise.

And for the next 7 years no less.
LMAO.. yeah sure buddy. Trump is a one term president and no matter how much you scream otherwise, reality says different.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bearclan

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Actually it would probably reveal that conservatives are prescribed medication which they do not take that might help them which would make it clear as to why they believe the most absurd conspiracies.

You are right, I conservatives will not let liberal doctors push their drugs on them, but luckily enough for the doctors there seems to be enough willing liberals that will happily allow themselves to be guinea pigs for what is seen as the drugging of America.

You know what? Mind altering chemicals are not helping America. Go ahead, keep getting your fix from the pharmacist, you are no better than a crackhead scoring on the streetcorner. Same outcome, an artificial changing of your mood via chemicals.

Trump is a one term president and no matter how much you scream otherwise, reality says different.
You know your reality is being clouded by those drugs the doctors are prescribing you right? What you on? An SSRI? and SDRI? Whats your poison of choice?

edit on 1-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join