It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA just tweeted this about UFOs.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If info comes from one of the alphabet-soup agencies, I tend to automatically cast it in a skeptical light.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Agreed and I like your thinking.

first real steps will be only after the big brothers in world governments disclose what they collectively have already operational to protect humanity and more importantly our resources FIRST and only first

I think the race to secure resources [think Iraq (Oil) Afghanistan (drugs)] is done, key triggers in place for a financial crash. New monetary system. Then a "alien event" to unite the planet under a 5 economic regions-supra states NWO -

Then they tell us that the aliens are on the way - panickers get rounded up and interned. Then they tell us what advances they had in tech to fight off aliens - albeit still drip feeding us disclosure.

How about this for drip feeding HDD capacity? Note the dates!!! LOL
www.ign.com...-4-5-years.250343200/

Date Posted: Feb 16, 2006 #1 www.p2pnet.net... p2p news / p2pnet:
Can you imagine world without data compression? And where you never have to back anything up? US inventor Michael Thomas, owner of Colossal Storage, hopes to achieve exactly that. He says he's the first person to solve non-contact optical spintronics which will in turn utlimately result in the creation of 3.5-inch discs with a million times the capacity of any hard drive - 1.2 petabytesof storage, to be exact.

To put that into perspective, mega is 1,024 times kilo, giga is 1,024 times mega, tera is 1,024 times giga and peta is 1,024 times tera. Back in May, 2004, we wrote, "Electrons' electro magnetic properties cause an interesting effect that you depend on. Absolutely. It's called electricity and electric current is measured by the abundance, or lack, of electrons in the ferroelectric nucleus, better known as voltage or static charge. Ferroelectric spintronics is, in turn, the method by which electric fields and photons change the properties of ferroelectric molecules."

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Well he did dodge a bullet - and I mean: how can the Secret Service miss at that range? hehehe

vaticanassassins.org...

Without question, the Ten Jesuit Provincials orchestrating the Order and its Federal Intelligence Agencies in America sought to remove Ronald Reagan from the presidency. Throughout the campaign his speeches reflected the philosophy of a genuinely conservative American patriot.

Therefore it was decided in the corridors of power deep within the walls of Georgetown University—prior to the empire’s CFR-controlled “election”—that Reagan had to go, and this time the assassination would be “clean.” With CFR-member, Trilateral Commission kingpin and former CIA Director having proven his “loyalty” to the Vatican during the JFK assassination, apostate Protestant and Freemasonic George H. W. Bush was ready to openly assume the reigns of government.

There was only one hitch: Secret Service Agent Jerry Parr failed to kill Reagan after he shot the Commander-in-Chief inside the limousine! For as Secret Service Agent William Greer shot JFK inside the limousine in 1963, even so Secret Service Agent Jerry Parr shot Reagan inside the limousine in 1981. Both “executive actions” were nothing more than Rome’s Jesuit-controlled, American Secret Service fulfilling its secret-but-true mission of protecting or removing presidents depending on their obedience or disobedience to the “Vicar of Christ.”

The attempted assassination occurred on March 30, 1981, only 70 days into Reagan’s presidency. Knowing that the former governor of California was acting like an “accursed liberal” opposing Jesuit-directed, federal absolutism, “the Gipper” was forced to choose arch-conspirator George H. W. Bush as his vice presidential running mate at the Republican National Convention. With Skull and Bonesman Bush waiting in the wings, it was now a “go” for another “executive action:” first Kennedy the “tyrant,” and now Reagan. In commencing our recital of events, let’s review the writing of author and ex-Green Beret com

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Sorry - which link are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fltcui

Quite possibly - she said that things will heat up after the New Year. Surely they need more juicey UFO lore than that old photo though to create a big enough distraction.

Unless the "deep state" wont go down without a fight and attempt a false flag "Reichstag fire" - in which case the'yd need something bigger than the Twin Towers 911.

Maybe after 17 years Patriots are ready to take down the Deep State.

My mind hurts

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: purplemer

Agreed

Glad we are on the same page. Happy days to you.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They're either building up to a false flag invasion or they're preparing us for contact with "friends" from another world. Whom will convert us to their unified religion and dominate us covertly behind a mask of benevolence... Do not fall for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Or anWiki: Earth Final Conflict type of event. Where the visitors are both helpful and malicious at the same time, but in a kind and friendly way.

Or this can be exactly what it is, the CIA just giving out advice on getting good UFO pictures for people to conduct their own investigations on. Let's face it, this UFO/UAP situation is a pretty big area to investigate, and if the Government can get the average citizen to help out, then the amount of data collected and analyzed goes up yen fold. The better and amount of data collected directly equates to form a more complete image of what's going on. Sure you might not know exactly what is going on completely, but by have the best picture available we can be better prepared for when these events happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodyToldMe

Your post is very short sighted and arrogant. Simply because a few idiots (who will spin off of the planet regardless) make ignorant statement like aliens are demons does not reflect on any part of the larger population. You do not know the bulk of "global society" by any means and therefore have no possible way of knowing how any one individual is going to react to any level of disclosure.

Here is my simplified example on how disclosure would play out in the US.

US Government:

Citizens of the US, we have an important announcement to make. Aliens are real and have been visiting our planet for decades and possibly longer.

US Citizens:
No shlt. We already knew that.

It's like that gay family member no one ever openly talks about being gay until he / she comes out one day and announces they are gay. The rest of the family is secretly thinking inside:

"No shlt. We already knew that."

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I wish I could speculate on the reasons for this latest uptick in coverage of UFOs. Over the years I've read all kinds of woo-woo theories and while some of them are kind of fun to think about, to me, they don't ring true enough for me to pitch my tent in their camp.

Probably whatever the end goal is won't be good for the average person. Governments don't have a habit of doing the right thing for anybody but themselves. If I live long enough to see the end game unfold, I hope I'm still living out in the bush so I can sit back and watch the show before it arrives on my doorstep.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Whom will convert us to their unified religion and dominate us covertly behind a mask of benevolence

I'd rather that than them coming here for dinner , perhaps a unified religion would solve some of our problems.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If something is so Top secret and they don't want it getting into the hands of another country like the Bomb did. Why not convince everybody that the crafts are flown by Aliens, with such a far superior tech that nothing on Earth could stop them doing what they wanted, and guess what? they only wish a dialogue with the USA. The security for this would have to be so forceful that a new security service would have had to be set up, one that just terminates anyone who looks like they might breach security . Like weird deaths when a suicide victim shoots himself twice in the head, the Coroner wants his pension so he wont rock the boat .

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
It smacks of a partial controlled disclosure to me and that is not a good thing total full truth is what is required I do not believe we will get it.

But I have seen some on here speculating that "aliens" are demonic in nature and should be compelled by the power of Christ back to Hell. That is why full disclosure would be inadvisable to TPTB.

^This. If ET’s were simply “terrestrial” in nature, disclosure would have happened long before now. It’s much, much more than that.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

And a happy new year to you - only 11 hours away fro Perth

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VVV88

Though I stated it in jest in the other thread, Richard Shaver claimed to have had a few horrid encounters with things that were of this earth. If there is anything to his stories, then I would disagree with your assertion that disclosure would have happened any sooner.

To mirror that statement, The "Shaver Mystery" does have a funny little tid-bit in that the Native Americans that live around Mt. Shasta tell stories about "people" that live inside the mountain. These stories resemble Shavers stories a little too well (to be honest though, Shaver may have heard these stories before he told his tales, but we'll never really know)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Things seem to be ratcheting up. S+F

edit on 30-12-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

edit: I am outside my house having a smoke at night. Upon completing this reply, i noticed a a single white flashing light moving in the sky. Each time it flashed, it would move a good distance, up, down, backwards, etc. I took my phone out to record it, and as soon as i pulled up the camera app, it vanished. You want the truth?

A) The visiting e.t. races have given leading, compartmented governing bodies and organizations a time table for disclosure of their presence, and it could be soon (next decade).

B) There is a coup d'etat involving the overthrow of powerful people,along with e.t. influences, and # is about to get real gnarly, real quick.

I have been preparing for this day my entire life. Im ready. Are you?

@sublimecraft: this is not a distraction. The topic and the trend you are seeing is very real. However, it could potentially be used as a distraction for other things, so be vigilant, and make note of people and info coming to light right before we finally know. They may benefit from "coming clean" or groups may benefit from certain actions right before or around the disclosure date, as the disclosure could very well provide for a strong distraction.
edit on 31-12-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The problem lies in the ETs coming here and stating that Allah is a made up fairy story and there's no God nor afterlife.

Then we'll see the proverbial SHTF

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good thread mate - plenty (if not all) of those documents have been available for years now but interesting that the CIA are drawing attention to them on Twitter.

Government UFO Documentary Evidence

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Look at the late 40's and the OXCART program, there was no UFO's at Area 51, just secret spy aircraft and they used UFO's..

Yes let's look at it - is there actually any evidence (apart from unsubstantiated claims made by Gerard Haines) or is it just something people want to believe?

The posts below go into more detail about the CIA claims and even notorious UFO cynic Robert Sheaffer calls them 'nonsense'

I'm assuming your basing your opinion on the claim made by Gerald K. Haines in 1997 - have you ever checked its veracity?

1997--The CIA and Spy Planes

In a report published at about the same time as the Air Force's "crash dummy" revelation, the Central Intelligence Agency tried to write off thousands of UFO reports as mistaken observations of secret spy planes. It ended up writing fiction.

The first demonstrably incorrect statement was that there had been a major increase in UFO reports immediately following the first test flight of the prototype U-2 spy plane in August 1955. A simple count of cases in the files of Project Blue Book (which the CIA admits it used) shows that there had actually been a major decrease.

Then the CIA claimed that half of almost 9,000 UFO sightings made between mid-1955 and late1969 had been mistaken observations of U-2 and later SR-71 spy planes. Since those airplanes cruise too high to be seen from the ground (at more than 70,000 feet), this could not be the case. Moreover, one of the hallmarks of UFO descriptions in that period was their spectacular maneuvers, including right-angle turns at high speed. Both the U-2 and the SR-71 are among the least maneuverable airplanes used by the U.S. military.

Thirdly, the CIA claimed it had conspired with the staff of the Air Force's Project Blue Book to conceal the alleged sightings of spy planes by having them falsely labeled as obscure types of atmospheric phenomena. Had this been the case, several thousand UFO reports for 1955 - 1969 in the permanent files of Project Blue Book would be blamed on ice crystals, temperature inversions, and so on. But the actual total is barely three dozen.

Why the CIA would invent such an easily disproved story is unknown

link

The phrase 'demonstrably incorrect' is used in the article from the Coalition for Freedom of Information website so I guess all it's a matter of doing is checking if there actually was an increase or decrease in reports after August 1955; if hallmarks of UFO reports from that era actually did involve highly unusual flight characteristics; if the CIA actually did conspire with Project Blue Book to mislabel alleged U2 sightings as 'obscure types of atmospheric phenomena' and if the total number of these alleged Bluebook reports is only actually three dozen.

Below is another relevant article which also bring up the points that the spy plane flights were too few in number to account for all the alleged UFO reports; that the flights were carried out in areas far from public view and that the U-2 and A-12 flew at very high altitudes and were difficult to detect with the naked eye - there's also an interesting snippet concerning the then Project Bluebook Chief Robert Friend:

In 1997, Haines claimed that the CIA used UFO reports as cover for spy planes such as the U-2, and that the Air Force knowingly went along with this deception. Always ready to accept CIA material, the `New York Times' ingested the story - hook, line, and sinker. And thus another bogus claim became historical fact.

There are many problems with the claim. First, the CIA is never a credible source about its own history. After all, it is in business to deceive. Second, spy plane flights were too few in number to account for many UFO reports and they were carried out in areas far from public view. Third, the black U-2 and A-12 "Oxcart" flew at very high altitudes and were difficult to detect both visually and (in the case of the A-12) on radar. Fourth, UFO reports of the era bear little if any resemblance to the flight characteristics of high-altitude spy planes.

But most fatally, Lt. Col. (Ret.) Robert Friend, head of the Air Force's Project Blue Book from 1958 to 1963, later said there is absolutely no truth to the CIA's claims. Not only was Haines wrong about an agreement between the CIA and Air Force but Friend said he never received a single UFO report that he thought could be attributed to a spy plane.

link

And

The CIA tweet has sparked its own UFO flap: Several analysts dispute the CIA assertion that U-2 flights really caused upward of half of UFO sightings.

"One thing this CIA UFO claim has accomplished: It has united UFO skeptics and proponents in proclaiming it untrue," Robert Sheaffer, author and well-known UFO cynic, wrote in a blog post last week. "We might agree on little else, except that this claim is nonsense."

Sheaffer explains that the Project Blue Book files are now public records, allowing anyone to verify when and where sightings were reported.

"The bottom line is: There is absolutely no correlation between the times and places of UFO reports and U-2 flights," he wrote.

A similar view about the CIA assertion is held by UFO photo analyst Bruce Maccabee, who analyzed the data and concluded that the CIA's explanation is "preposterous."

The statistics "do not bear out the claim that there was a large increase in sightings by any segment of the population, pilots and air traffic controllers included, once the U-2 aircraft started flying," Maccabee wrote in a recent blog post.

Sheaffer also argues that the CIA's claim that the U-2 flights led to the creation of Project Blue Book does not hold water, "because Blue Book predates the U-2 flights by several years. Other Air Force projects to investigate 'flying saucer' sightings were created several years earlier still."

link

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
So far, the general consensus on the matter of UFO's:

1) False flag alien invasion. Possibly a hologram/drone combo. Makes sense the CIA would bread crumb us to this point, making us susceptible to accept this hoax as reality.

2) Demonic in nature. Plays into all the lucifarian secret societies, CERN programs and end times conspiracies.

3) Genuine extraterrestrial contact. This could be conducted by malicious or benevolent means.

If the CIA or any organization have been in contact with aliens for a number of years, why not tell us?

-To strike a deal for technology by selling us out?

-To prevent mass panic?

-Buying time to build underground bunkers and batten down the hatches before the mothership arrives?

Whatever it is, life for us will never be the same once it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join