It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA just tweeted this about UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

twitter.com...

CIA: How to photograph a ufo
CIA: Take a look at our X-Files

I don't trust the CIA one iota, they're as dodgy AF as far as I'm concerned. This tweet piqued my curiosity as to why, now, they are seemingly ramping up UFO rhetoric in conjunction with the recent announcement via the NYT (and thanks to Issac Koi for his brilliant thread detailing same) that a tic-tac shaped object was filmed and performed maneuvers that are, as yet, not within the scope of human capability.

For the CIA to suddenly start giving explicit instructions to the public on how to photograph something unidentifiable in the sky tells me that their original policy of plausible deniability regarding this very serious subject matter has now come full swing in the opposite direction - not only acknowledgement but proactively encouraging the public to take measures which will assist the CIA.

Why do I get the feeling that these announcements et al are a distraction for something. As an example of our collective curiosity on the topic of UFOs etc, if we take box office movie sales as a global guide, humans are eager for aliens, ufos and all things X-Files - the unknown is both frightening and exciting - this subject crosses all demographics in all countries and is quite literally bigger than Ben-Hur.

Something big is coming, I don't know what it is, but it's there and tweets such as this are leading to that point.

Thoughts?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Did you click on your own provided link? It clearly states:

"In celebration of World UFO Day, we dug up some long lost tips on how to take photographs of UFOs:

That begs the question: Did CIA really investigate UFOs?

This is one of the most common FOIA inquiries we receive. Whether a skeptic or believer, discover the facts for yourself by taking a peek into our “X-Files,” and then learn all the ins-and-outs of how to investigate a flying saucer claim."

There is your answer. I know we are on a conspiracy site but jeez. Not everything has a deeper meaning. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and so on.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It smacks of a partial controlled disclosure to me and that is not a good thing total full truth is what is required I do not believe we will get it.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
It smacks of a partial controlled disclosure to me and that is not a good thing total full truth is what is required I do not believe we will get it.

I have to agree with many and say that we can't handle the truth when it comes to ET's. The collective "we" as in global society in general. "I" would be Ok with it. "You" would be OK with it.

But I have seen some on here speculating that "aliens" are demonic in nature and should be compelled by the power of Christ back to Hell. That is why full disclosure would be inadvisable to TPTB.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

There is your answer. I know we are on a conspiracy site but jeez. Not everything has a deeper meaning. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and so on.

What was my question? Yes, this is ATS where the CIA has been proven time and time again to be purveyors of lies and public manipulation (General Powells evidence at the UN that Saddam had mobile chemical weapons labs in 2003 - just for starters) and this is no different. With the CIA there is always deeper meaning.

Sometimes a cigar is not a cigar, it just appears so.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
that's just the CIA being cheeky. it means nothing for disclosure

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Breadcrumb distractions.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

"In celebration of World UFO Day, we dug up some long lost tips on how to take photographs of UFOs:

Here is your task - given that world UFO day falls on 2nd July 2018 - can you make the connection between that date and today and tie in the CIA's reason for their tweet?

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

What was my question? Yes, this is ATS where the CIA has been proven time and time again to be purveyors of lies and public manipulation (General Powells evidence at the UN that Saddam had mobile chemical weapons labs in 2003 - just for starters) and this is no different. With the CIA there is always deeper meaning.

Sometimes a cigar is not a cigar, it just appears so.

Oh yes the Evil Vial of Mass Destruction, I remember well. I lost a friend to that useless exercise in one-upping Daddy.

But we have an actual reason stated by them: "World UFO Day". That is a real thing I guess. A researchable thing. An easily verifiable reason.

But you are correct in that ATS was built on these threads. So carry on. This is much better that all the political BS here.

link   
70 years and now it's all of a sudden okay due to the machinations of a has been pop star? No offense to DeLonge- he's worked hard and at least he was a 'been' and came up with something, but really? This must be the year of the everyman.

It IS really hard to swallow without a huge gulp of suspicion... a very valid suspicion, at that.

Dunno. I want to think certain scardy cat control freaks croaked and the damn finally burst... coupled with pressure from certain probable secret space cadets... guess we'll have to wait and see how much they deign to inform us ... or admit to.

Still, distraction or not, it's about effen time. We can speak in the public about maybe being in a simulation and we all know we're gonna die ...I think we can handle some magical tech and/or dimensional travelers.

link   
a reply to: NobodyToldMe I agree many would not be able to handle it so to speak and it seems we are getting getting drip fed little bits at a time so that if and when it does happen it is not so much of a shock to people. This however creates and fuels distrust and conspiracy theory and in the long run the truth may just be what unifies this world

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Here is your task - given that world UFO day falls on 2nd July 2018 - can you make the connection between that date and today and tie in the CIA's reason for their tweet?

Ahh so you did look into it. Awesome!

Did you also see the ICYMI2017 tag at the top? Did you click on it too? I did.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: NobodyToldMe I agree many would not be able to handle it so to speak and it seems we are getting getting drip fed little bits at a time so that if and when it does happen it is not so much of a shock to people. This however creates and fuels distrust and conspiracy theory and in the long run the truth may just be what unifies this world

Honestly I see the problem as too many quack Ancient Aliens hucksters making the whole thing look shady. CT are fine as long as they are rooted in reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yeah, sure. But that first image they give as an example is edited to not show all of the original print. ...So your CIA is at work for you, helping you get better pictures of UFOs? Something seems wrong with this....

The blanket denial rule seems to be parting a tiny bit. We are expected to stand and applaud? But bet your butt the opening of that can of worms is going to be done in the safest way to protect all parties that have covered up the whole situation for decades. Those that have suffered by our governments hiding of the truth will never be recognized, "collateral damage," they will claim.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I don't trust the CIA one iota, they're as dodgy AF as far as I'm concerned. This tweet piqued my curiosity as to why, now, they are seemingly ramping up UFO rhetoric in conjunction with the recent announcement via the NYT (and thanks to Issac Koi for his brilliant thread detailing same) that a tic-tac shaped object was filmed and performed maneuvers that are, as yet, not within the scope of human capability.

QAnon said this would. Said distraction would be sent out. This is why there is all this UFO stuff suddenly. Reports on CNN and worldwide.

Its a distraction by the shadow government.

Thank you for thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yep - saw that too - still doesn't kill my curiosity as to why a 2nd July 2017 CIA article about UFO's (which was also world UFO day 2017) was resurrected today by the CIA.

Today.

As I said, the timing is suspicious and if you note my posting history on this subject you'll know I come bearing a BS detector - I'm skeptical about various theories but remain optimistic that this subject will soon be 'resolved' to everyones satisfaction and the truth will finally be known about what we have seen and recorded in our skies.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

QAnon said this would. Said distraction would be sent out. This is why there is all this UFO stuff suddenly. Reports on CNN and worldwide.

Its a distraction by the shadow government.

Thank you for thread.

So has QAnon been fully vetted by the autists at 4Chan yet? I still think it is a very well planned out LARP myself.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodyToldMe Another scary aspect of this is that we know these things exist but not what they are doing or why they are here. how would the world react to being told that? I know I for one would be damn scared and maybe that is why we have not had "disclosure" information of that nature would fuel even worse speculation than we have now would it not? I see the conundrum here what would you guys do? I still feel conundrum or not the truth is always the best policy long term

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yep - saw that too - still doesn't kill my curiosity as to why a 2nd July 2017 CIA article about UFO's (which was also world UFO day 2017) was resurrected today by the CIA.

Today.

As I said, the timing is suspicious and if you note my posting history on this subject you'll know I come bearing a BS detector - I'm skeptical about various theories but remain optimistic that this subject will soon be 'resolved' to everyones satisfaction and the truth will finally be known about what we have seen and recorded in our skies.

Full disclosure: You are one of the reasons I kept coming here during these latest dark days here. The thread in your avatar or whatever it's called is still one of my favorites. So thank you.

But... I hate to see grasping at straws like this seems to be. "ISYMI" stands for "I See You Missed It". It is simply a roundup of posts by that account in 2017. That is all.
edit on 12 30 2017 by NobodyToldMe because: didn't finish sentence

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I believe that the CIA is throwing us off the scent-perhaps they are up to something they don't want us to know about.

Look at the late 40's and the OXCART program, there was no UFO's at Area 51, just secret spy aircraft and they used UFO's and maybe the CIA used twitter as the carrot that dangles in front of the horse.

This could mean anything, but I smell a rat because this is sketchy as Prince's true stage name, I don't believe these recorded videos are alien in nature, but they are UFO's and I think that they may be footage of training runs for a craft we aren't supposed to be aware of.

edit on 30-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join