It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA just tweeted this about UFOs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sure ,it's relevant to post every move they make to figure out and connect some dots here.

All the UFO files that have been disclosed in the past by governments all over the world have somehow a cooperatively smell to it.

As we all watch to the US and UK because of what probably happened in 1947 as what happened at Rendlesham as we also can read some about that in the official CIA documents excluding Rendlesham.

It seems they are monitoring how people react after to the stars came out with their first major classified videos.

I say bring it on and release more of this stuff to put the money where their mouths are..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard in the long run the truth may just be what unifies this world

it's the ONLY thing that will unify this world.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Nah, we would betray ourselves over one trip to alpha centauri on a monday morning. .

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: dan121212
the whole ufo subject is dumbed down now. im actually starting to lose interest in it or is this their plan?

From someone who's been studying a life time, the plan is to titillate you with reams of data that lead precisely... nowhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dfnj2015

They've got millions of people on the payroll with all that dirty loot, corporate slush funds, tax money and money paper presses.

Top Secret America

Excellent vid bit.

Too short.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's just the trailer for the full documentary, available there in GooTube. They have a sweet interactive map site too.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

the whole ufo subject is dumbed down now. im actually starting to lose interest in it or is this their plan?

From someone who's been studying a life time, the plan is to titillate you with reams of data that lead precisely... nowhere.

I don't often agree with you, but yeah.
It may be something's going to shake loose in 2018 so it bears watching, however at best we're probably only going to be introduced to more "players" taking over the reins from those spooks retiring and dying. Or the younger generation of disinfo-agents have come up with a new con/psyops as they "cut their teeth".

Either way it's time to invest in Popcorn Futures.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The sum of posts and seeming consensus opinion reminds me of a meme I saw last week...

“*Authorities and Media hint and push disclosure*

Conspiracy Theorists: It’s all bullsh*t”

Maybe this preconditioned doubt of IntelAgencies is exactly what the CIA et al want from the public on this topic?

That’s just as likely as a “distraction” in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodyToldMe

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: NobodyToldMe Careful the pc police will be along in a minute to admonish you for implying asia is uncivilised and backward lol I see what you are saying but honestly I I think it is the brainwashed sheeple of the west which will be the biggest problem

LOL I was thinking the same thing as I was posting.

What I'm trying to skirt around as politely as possible is the religious factors. That is where my last post was pointing to.

Literally the 4th line of the first chapter of the Quran says “Allah is the creator of Worlds”, meaning plural planets...
Alien life is not a detrimental factor in regards to Islam.

I can say that the usual radical factions would target them as non-believers (if indeed they are)...
But they do that already.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Should we not expect deception when dealing with masters of deception ?
A good Conspiracy Theorist knows not to eat what they feed you , examine it first.

edit on 30-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Could be for the same reason that humans do not attempt to communicate with ants when we stumble upon one of their habitats.

The more advanced the E.T, the more likely that is to be the case too.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The point of the meme was not to dissuade doubt or mock belief of possible deception, but rather a lighthearted quip that after multiple decades of disclosure demands CTs are now against it when it seems likely to happen.

It’s funny, that’s all.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It smacks of a partial controlled disclosure to me and that is not a good thing total full truth is what is required I do not believe we will get it.

I have to agree with many and say that we can't handle the truth when it comes to ET's. The collective "we" as in global society in general. "I" would be Ok with it. "You" would be OK with it.

But I have seen some on here speculating that "aliens" are demonic in nature and should be compelled by the power of Christ back to Hell. That is why full disclosure would be inadvisable to TPTB.

I personally think that the real reason(s) for hiding the whole UFO thing under the rug, start with these:

1. Disruption to the religious base. Each of the ~4300 religions that we know of, don't mention that anyone/thing else is out there. This may throw off the religious narrative that has existed for several thousand years. A rather large shock to the overall collective. Muslims, Christians, any others will have to try to explain this as part of the overall narrative.

2. Acknowledgement that we (all of humanity) are in fact, no where near the level of technology of who/whatever these are, and that they could, if they wanted to, wipe us off the Earth so fast we may never even see it coming.

3. These craft are actually from one of the countries here on the third rock from the sun. No explanation is needed for this one.

They have to find something for the MSM to attach to, because the storm is upon them.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The sum of posts and seeming consensus opinion reminds me of a meme I saw last week...

“*Authorities and Media hint and push disclosure*

Maybe this preconditioned doubt of IntelAgencies is exactly what the CIA et al want from the public on this topic?

That’s just as likely as a “distraction” in my opinion.

Crytpo-oofoo-atlantean-moonbase theory is alive and well. Thats their job.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

I don't often agree with you, but yeah.
It may be something's going to shake loose in 2018 so it bears watching, however at best we're probably only going to be introduced to more "players" taking over the reins from those spooks retiring and dying. Or the younger generation of disinfo-agents have come up with a new con/psyops as they "cut their teeth".

Both. They rerun the same propaganda playbook, over and over. Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It smacks of a partial controlled disclosure to me and that is not a good thing total full truth is what is required I do not believe we will get it.

Why all the 1950's material. Did UFO's disappear after that? (wink)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There is your answer. I know we are on a conspiracy site but jeez. Not everything has a deeper meaning. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and so on.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
What was my question? Yes, this is ATS where the CIA has been proven time and time again to be purveyors of lies and public manipulation (General Powells evidence at the UN that Saddam had mobile chemical weapons labs in 2003 - just for starters) and this is no different. With the CIA there is always deeper meaning.

Sometimes a cigar is not a cigar, it just appears so.

CIA is black ops government, nothing is off the table when it comes to the spooks.

I've been watching Wormwood on Netflix, which I highly recommend, but especially so if you're unaware to what extent they will go to towards achieving their "goals".

It scares me that this "agency" is still in existence with all we know about what they've done since it's inception.

Sketchy AF is being really nice when describing this bunch.

S & F

edit on 30-12-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

S & F

Why do I get the feeling that these announcements et al are a distraction for something.

Great thread.
Good question.
Say a missile launch from North Korea gets neutralized by a UFO, the world is then ready to welcome Aliens as humanities benefactors.

Now I'm not religious but a recent quote from The Gut in another thread saying that he has now come full circle and suspects that Aliens may be Demons got me thinking deeply. I remember reading some Christian books in the 70's that suggested that UFO's are "demonic".
(see The GUTs ATS thread Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I have been seriously studying W Bramley's The Gods Of Eden over the last few weeks and he talks about a race that he calls the Custodians who always appear to control mankind to be in perpetual war since antediluvian times.
A hidden hand that seems to always keep man enslaved to boom bust economic/war cycles/human sacrifice (War toll)

As we accept the good they have done by neutralizing Nuclear Weapons at their suggestion fast forward a few years of peace and then the Aliens finally show their true nature.

A lot of Arthur C Clarke's predictions dare I say have panned out.

Childhoods End

edit on 30-12-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Always a pleasure to read your posts.

We can speak in the public about maybe being in a simulation and we all know we're gonna die ...I think we can handle some magical tech and/or dimensional travelers.

Maybe most of ATS readers could in a vicarious way accept UFOS what you suggest. I think the greater population of the earth would possibly handle it badly. Pressure would be placed on world leaders and the military to be defensive.

Watch the movie Arrival (2016) for a "what if" 3rd kind close encounter.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Since the CIA is in the trappings of the less than benevolent Alien Species it stands to reason that this is simply a joke on their part however it does beg to ask if the CIA did, in fact, wish to control any and all disclosure to the public and if they did how would the public receive such news from them? Since the CIA represents the Intelligence and protections against anything outside the country, FBI dealing with matters within our borders, then why not them as noone seemed to give a rats arse when Top Military officials, whistleblowers, Ex-Presidents, Astronauts and many others who were more than qualified to disclose made no difference what so ever towards convincing people the truth is as plain as the noses on their faces.

A joke perhaps by some bored CIA cubicle worker simply passing time and photos that have already been shared for decades to watch the reaction from sites like this one. Or gauging public reaction/response to an official nonofficial "tweet".

Either way, I am curious if CIA were the ones to officially break the news if people would even believe them?

A red herring?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join