It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TransKids...um...'things'...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I got as far as picking out one of this 'things' and beginning to order it - it seems quite real to me - they were ready to take my money.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: loveguy

I have a hard time believing this is true, but if so it's awful. my guess, it's set up to purposefully outrage..

how do you all feel about beauty pageants for young girls?

As disgusting as it was I wanted to make sure you could actually order those things (so as not to have this thread end up in the HOAX bin) and yes, they were ready to take my credit card number for what I 'ordered'. No reason to think it isn't real - though they might be doing this for gags? I think not - more like some creepy pedo thing selling under the trans name.

And about beauty pageants for little kids? That's a tough one. I guess if they don't go overboard that's ok - but the problem is all I see is little girls dressed up like little street walkers - so, no. No.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: FredT

The trans issues we are seeing today is very similar to ADHD IMHO. Its real, it exists, and you have kids that really have it.

Depression is also very real. These kids need treatment not sex toys.

Enabling them isn't helping them.

I had to edit my first post out in this thread because of the visceral nature of the response it creates in me.

That said...if you have read the treatment suggestions for Body Dysmorphia, "enabling" is a treatment for the issue. Its more about saying, "We can't figure out how to change the mind, so the best way forward is to change the body".

Granted, its not a first step. And Im having trouble imagining why prosthetic devices would be a private industry for such a small niche. Im actually imagining that the product offerings are more about marketing and social statement and less about filling a niche.

In my view, any parent purchases one of these prosthetics without being under the prescription by a qualified professional (as mentioned by FredT) is inflicting abuse on their child.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

just because you can order and actually get the merchandise doesn't mean it wasn't set up for nefarious reasons, imo, to make trans people look bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In my view, any parent purchases one of these prosthetics without being under the prescription by a qualified professional (as mentioned by FredT) is inflicting abuse on their child.

Glad you posted - I was wondering why you edited your post.

I don't know enough about the subject but my knee-jerk reaction is just NO, and honestly I'm not into wasting my time to research it. Not closed minded as much as I just don't have the time to educate myself over these, (what I see as) perversions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

just because you can order and actually get the merchandise doesn't mean it wasn't set up for nefarious reasons, imo, to make trans people look bad.

I'm not saying it isn't and as I said I would think it has more to do with pedo's wanting to be able to order little kid parts. My point was - it's not a HOAX site. You can actually order that 'stuff'...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Looks like something Catholic priests would be interested in shopping for...just sayin

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

I got as far as picking out one of this 'things' and beginning to order it - it seems quite real to me - they were ready to take my money.

hm... it may be legit, then. i woudn't go as far as you in connecting it to pedophilia and all the other stuff about burning in hell and etc, but i do agree with bigfatfurrytexan that this isn't the kind of thing that should be bought for a trans kid on a whim... but under a doctor's guidance, perhaps.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Im going to be honest: the "hate" people have for those who are not embracing the move into the world of fuzzy sexuality is wrong. There is nothing wrong about you not liking the transgender stuff that is starting to seem more frequent in our culture.

I see it as an Uncanny Valley type of issue. What you are seeing isn't making sense intuitively, and it makes unease. Not everyone feels this way. Just like not everyone is repulsed by very human robots....although many are. We are each our own creatures psychologically, and are subject somewhat to how that psychology plays out.

The best you should hope for is that people can recognize this kind of stuff within themselves and use that recognition to stifle outward expressions of hate. But there is nothing wrong with feeling unnerved when having mixed signals presented to you on a very biological level. I'd imagine that when you include pheromones in live interactions it could be made worse. I dunno...im not really bothered by it in general.

What i AM bothered by is being dishonest. I refer to people by the pronoun that my senses perceive is correct. Language flows like that when its natural, and that creates the least dissonance within me. It causes me quite a bit of internal angst to have to speak dishonestly by thinking through my words carefully. I can do it...but shouldn't be expected to put my own psychological comfort in the back seat behind anyone elses.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Liquesence

That's. Um.

Well.

But I don't see what Jesus has to do with it.

'As in the days of Noah'...

And then? J's is coming back to kick some evil arse.

So the transkids will sleep with their father, or cover him up? Or what?

I don't see the connection.

But yeah, if Jesus kicks ass, it'll be the people who thought they wouldn't get their asses kicked.

That would be pretty much everyone.....over 99% of the Universe.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
That's pretty sick, looks like they're selling kids sex toys. I would hope parents wouldn't be dumb enough to buy this kind of stuff for their kids.

Oh. Yes. They would.

Some young parents are as brainwashed as the sickos that come up with this stuff. They actually think that they, as parents, don't have the right to guide and teach their child.

If their 3-year old boy walks in the room with mommy's high heels on, instead of saying, "oh...let him be who he is and here, add this pretty scarf", a parent is supposed to get up, walk over to the child, take the shoes off, and say something like, "NO. Those are for girls like mommy. You are a boy like daddy."

In all their confusion and their desire to be oh-so-with it, they have abdicated their responsibility to guide and direct their young.

No wonder some kids have no idea what they are at any given moment.
edit on 29-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If their 3-year old boy walks in the room with mommy's high heels on, instead of saying, "oh...let him be who he is and here, add this pretty scarf", a parent is supposed to get up, walk over to the child, take the shoes off, and say something like, "NO. Those are for girls like mommy. You are a boy like daddy."

ugh no... that's just wrong. there is no need to correct a three year old for playing with mom's high heels.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I remember when this sort of thing was called pedophilia, and providing children with such things was called grooming. And society would lock you up for it as the majority would consider it sick and depraved.

My, how times have changed.

Coming soon:
Accessories for minors who love Fido a little too much.
Buy them our BRAND NEW Peanut Butter Jar starter kit today!!!
For $50 a jar, you're not getting regular old PB, you're buying your kid future happiness and supporting their choices.

#bornthatway

Nope, nothing wrong with our species..... nope nothing at all......

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
That's pretty sick, looks like they're selling kids sex toys. I would hope parents wouldn't be dumb enough to buy this kind of stuff for their kids.

Oh. Yes. They would.

Some young parents are as brainwashed as the sickos that come up with this stuff. They actually think that they, as parents, don't have the right to guide and teach their child.

In all their confusion and their desire to be oh-so-with it, they have abdicated their responsibility to guide and direct their young.

No wonder some kids have no idea what they are at any given moment.

I hope im misunderstanding your post here....but to clarify: if a young child is playing and using their imagination, you don't correct them on it. You allow them to play. Its all about developing a sense of self/personal identity in context with the world around them. A pair of shoes won't give them "the gay". It didn't me.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
this seems like it could be not real, actually... i'm trying to research and see if i can find anything to point one way or the other. the only two mentions i can find through google are from a tea party news blog, and a site called jew world order (charming)... which makes me wonder if this is something fake, from a right wing source to try and stir up some outrage.

i'll report back if i can find anything definitive.

Well if it is a joke, the jokes on them. Most courts would look at this as pedophilia (I would hope) they would not find it funny or excuse it because prank, anymore than as they say 'ignorance is not an excuse'

I could not take a picture of a naked 12 year old for a joke, let alone art. Regardless of the intent I would be put on a register. And honestly? Rightly so.

So I honestly hope if it is a joke it bites them on the ass. because joke or not, this will encourage depraved people to think it's normal and acceptable, it will excuse their sick behaviors in their minds. (NAMBLA types for sure.)
I mean just look at things like Flat Earth, and Christians Against Dinosaurs.

They started as clearly obvious trolling and jokes, now there are millions of people who actually believe that #.

Regardless of viewpoints. No sane, intelligent adult should take this kind of crap lightly, and only a sick individual would find it funny.

I find I am hating our species more and more each day and I feel it is with good reason.
Seriously I expected us to be more advanced and intelligent than this by 2018.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I 100% disagree.

You DO NOT allow your boy to dress up like a girl when he is a toddler. It is important, imo, to guide and direct him to gender identify properly. Later, when he is older, you might be p*ssing in the wind, but as a baby and young toddler, you have a responsibility to help him understand the difference.

I truly believe this is where some young parents go wrong. They have been told to just let your kid be whatever, but, imo, a parent is shirking his/her responsibility by not using such things as teaching moments to assist in explaining the differences.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I hope im misunderstanding your post here....but to clarify: if a young child is playing and using their imagination, you don't correct them on it. You allow them to play. Its all about developing a sense of self/personal identity in context with the world around them. A pair of shoes won't give them "the gay". It didn't me.

No but a parent encouraging them to wear the shoes every day and to identify those shoes as a symbol of who they are will make them something.

My brother and I even played dress-ups. Look at us we're Mum and Dad LOLZ.
Our parents laughed it off and made no issue of it. That's the difference.
They didn't sit there and go "Oh look he has some lipstick and high heels on, he must be gay/trans." "let's make him wear them every day and tell him he is gay/trans and put it on youtubes and sell the story to NBC Today for $10,000"

You can normalize anything with children, if you actually try.

And this is the real issue today. Nature vs Nurture.
Are these kids really born this way, or are they being made?

Most gay guys I know when I speak to them and they discuss how they became gay, I wonder, because so many come from all girl families. Mothers and Sisters. Or never had anyone tell them no. Or they never had parents fully explain to them biology or had the talk, because it was too awkward, instead leaving it up to the public school system.
(In grade 3 my daughter came home and informed me her class had watched an uncensored video of a woman given birth. I was not informed this was going to occur, nor was asked for consent. GRADE 3. What kid that age needs sex explained to them and to see gaping vaginas with babies coming out. Birds and the Bees is a parents job.)

And now every school has a social worker or sex educator that doesn't just explain basic sex and biology, nope they now put the ideas into the kids heads. They say without prompting things like:
"You didn't ask, you weren't thinking about it, but having gay sex with Billy sitting next to you is ok to want and try."

Where do we draw the line? If you kid seems to like BDSM type behavior, or enjoys being asphyxiated, are we going to write them off as born this way and buy them "My first bondage kit"
If we catch our teenage sons letting fido orally pleasure them do we pat them on the back and sing their praises?

Where and when do we say enough is enough, or do we just let everything and anything go?
What happens when a 12 year old is into older people, men and women?
Do we say it's okay because it is there choice? It's fine because consent.
How can we pick and choose? Who decides that?

No we're #ing adults. We're meant to protect kids. raise them right, not pander to their every whim and ruin them.
This kind of # shouldn't even be up for discussion. There is a reason why it never was an issue for thousands of years leading up to present time.

We gave people an inch. They've taken a mile and then some.

And you are not even allowed to dispute it. If you do not agree with this crap, you're homophobic, a bigot or some other nasty name. No ones allowed to be a sane, logical thinking adult anymore, just as kids are no longer allowed to be just kids.

Everything is a label now, everything is a statement. Society is sick and it is getting sicker. We used to cure illness and disease, now we encourage it and wear it like a badge.

I am honestly waiting for people to say don't treat babies with AIDS, or Spinal Bifida, or other genetic defects because they were born this way.

Makes me mad as hell. Child abuse is child abuse to me regardless of the format it comes in and the label it is given.
edit on 29-12-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: reasons

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No, I don't think you misunderstood. It is my view that play is what teaches. If you are attuned, you will look for opportunities to stimulate their imagination while at the same time paying attention to opportunities to guide them.

Parents should be responsible guides in helping their babies and toddlers to gender identify properly.

We live in a society with very confusing signals for young children nowadays. It is up to you, as a parent, to navigate this sea of confusion. You don't have to be harsh, just gently, but firmly, explain.

I am of the opinion that during this stage of their development, a parent (or daily caregiver) should be cognizant of this very important process of identifying their gender properly. Of course, many parents today are too busy on their phones and social media to take the necessary time and effort to properly guide and instruct. It is easier to just say, "let them be what they want to be", without realizing that is not what it is.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why...Why.....did I click the link????
You knew better Morph.....

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I 100% disagree.

You DO NOT allow your boy to dress up like a girl when he is a toddler. It is important, imo, to guide and direct him to gender identify properly. Later, when he is older, you might be p*ssing in the wind, but as a baby and young toddler, you have a responsibility to help him understand the difference.

I truly believe this is where some young parents go wrong. They have been told to just let your kid be whatever, but, imo, a parent is shirking his/her responsibility by not using such things as teaching moments to assist in explaining the differences.

The bigger deal you make of it, the more likely the kid is to dig in, get confused and have trouble with identity issues involving sexuality and gender identity as adolescents. In fact, by getting upset and shaming a child you are almost guaranteeing it.

Which is not to say that I support adults encouraging and positively reinforcing children to explore opposite genders, it will cause the same problem. It's not a "teaching moment", it's developmentally normal. Now if a child asks about the differences between boys and girls, that's a teaching moment, but trying on mommies shoes, and an adult responding with such negativity as you described is harmful and weird.

I will say that the site described in the OP (no I did not look) does sound completely inappropriate, wrong headed and possibly grooming or just titillating behavior for pedophiles. Just wrong on so many levels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join