It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Heading out myself soon, Phoenix... just rolling a few cigarettes first. That'll be two more votes for Senator Judge Roy Moore.

Misearable cloudy day here so far... wonder what that'll do for turnout?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

Unless evidence is presented that Moore was actually guilty of the accusations,

Evidence has been presented.
Multiple victims and multiple supporting witnesses.
You are demanding the straw man standard of a court ruling before a voter chooses.
Ironic from the crowd that chanted "lock her up" despite an exhaustive multi-year DOJ, Senate and Congress (more than 9-11) investigation that concluded no criminal wrongdoing by HRC.

the election is already rigged.

There we go Red. How perfectly Trump of you.
Cover your bases.
You get your way or everyone cheated.

edit on 12-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TheRedneck

Amazing how well the Russian offensive has worked. Americans no longer believe in its democratic institutions. If Moore wins, its a disgrace. If he loses, it's been rigged. Either way, it's a conspiracy.

You wrote Russians, but I think you meant Trump and Trumpites?

They are the ones selling ""rigged system" whenever they don't get what they want.

Red just posted it.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The other thing to consider, that most people dont even bother to look at, is statute of limitations on some of the suspected crimes. The claims are way outside the statute of limitations so the person cant be charged with a crime, if one was committed.

For those unaware -
If a person in 2017 is accused of and charged with a crime from say the 1970's, the laws in force in the 1970's up to and including statute of limitations and punishment, are the laws that must be used. Modern day laws cannot be used nor can modern statute of limitations.

This also applies to the death penalty which is why some people charged with murders for crimes decades ago arent given a death sentence (either state did not have that as an option or it was during a time the US Supreme Court halted all death penalty punishments on constitutional grounds.

As for the current crop of accusers.
I have a hard time reconciling the fact Moore has had 5 runs for public office and not one "victim" came forward until now. The involvement of Gloria Allred is another issue.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Thank God it's not raining....Black people don't come out to vote if it's raining, you know.

People actually used that garbage as an excuse in the Georgia Special Election.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

TheRedneck

Thank God it's not raining....Black people don't come out to vote if it's raining, you know.

They took care of the blacks by closing 31 registries for drivers licences.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The other thing to consider, that most people dont even bother to look at, is statute of limitations on some of the suspected crimes. The claims are way outside the statute of limitations so the person cant be charged with a crime, if one was committed.

For those unaware -
If a person in 2017 is accused of and charged with a crime from say the 1970's, the laws in force in the 1970's up to and including statute of limitations and punishment, are the laws that must be used. Modern day laws cannot be used nor can modern statute of limitations.

This also applies to the death penalty which is why some people charged with murders for crimes decades ago arent given a death sentence (either state did not have that as an option or it was during a time the US Supreme Court halted all death penalty punishments on constitutional grounds.

I have a hard time reconciling the fact Moore has had 5 runs for public office and not one "victim" came forward until now. The involvement of Gloria Allred is another issue.

Does it bother you for Franken and Conyers or no because they are dems?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

For those unaware -

Does it bother you for Franken and Conyers or no because they are dems?

They both admitted to the wrong doing. Conyers paid out for his and there are photos for Franken.

Do you not understand the difference or do you ignore it because its a Republican?

The Republican that also was part of a payout to his accusers, the one who said he would reimburse the taxpayer, resigned and rightfully so.

The issue in Moore's case is the way the accusations all of a sudden popped up in addition to the timing of them. Since he cant be prosecuted, no investigation can be done which means the entire thing was political smear and nothing more. By the way its not the first time Democrats have tried playing this card during elections.

Why come forward now and not during the last 5 elections?
Why retain Gloria Allred who is linked to these smear campaigns by wikileaks?
Why claim the yearbook it authentic then refuse to allow an independent review of it?
Why refuse when they said it was ok to review it?
Why admit that some of it was doctored by the victim?
Why demand a congressional hearing into it?

Too much about the claims stink to high heaven and I have not seen anything concrete. What I have seen is people coming forward debunking the claims the accuser is making.

Court of law and not the court of public opinion. If you cant be bothered to raise the point until40 years after it occurred then yes, I will question your motives.

ETA -
and now this - ATS - Politico:Secret super PAC backing Jones in Alabama exposed
edit on 12-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Right.

Not convicted and a comedian...Trump also has payouts.

Go ahead and quote the wrong doing.

You back this mentality.

mobile.twitter.com...

Edit
Lol on your now this.

Apparently you don't know campaigns. Moore has his players too..

Why people become spokespeople for politicians is beyond me.

The right left, "outsiders" are all conmen and women.

edit on 12-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

TheRedneck

They took care of the blacks by closing 31 registries for drivers licences.

What a lie!!

The majority of those were not in high black populated areas.

You could still go to local registrars offices to get an id.

You could call a mobile service to come to your own house and get you an id.

A most hilariously this was done in 2015 and all of those dmvs have been reopened before this election was even known about.

Stop spreading disinformation.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I will spread the same amount you do with your rediculous op's.

You have been gobbling up the disinformation.

And yes it was mostly in the black belt.

The state has been run into the ground by its politicians. Mostly republicans.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Thats your rebuttal?

Why ask the question if you cant understand the response?

As for your comment about the state and what "republicans" have done - you really need to educate yourself in that area as you are woefully misinformed.
edit on 12-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

Thats your rebuttal?

Why ask the question if you cant understand the response?

Who was convicted proven or admitted anything?

Do you understand your own comments?
edit on 12-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I will spread the same amount you do with your rediculous op's.

You have been gobbling up the disinformation.

And yes it was mostly in the black belt.

The state has been run into the ground by its politicians. Mostly republicans.

My ops don't push blatant falsehoods like you just did.

Everything I said in my post is true, yet you are still stocking to your lie.

Tell me, which of those 31 DMV offices that were closed in 2015 but open now is the proof of taking the black vote out for this election?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It doesn't matter when does it? Did I say it was for this election?

Lol. Keep buying the dog wags.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The best part of the lies and innuendo in this thread is how he dresses all of them up in faux concern for the poor people/victims in Alabama.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You know what? I'm tired. I've had a long, full day and I really don't care about your silly little talking points.

The polls close in 75 minutes. You will accept the choice of Alabama, as will I. That choice is not something that can be changed at this late hour. I voted my conscience: Roy Moore. So did my wife. So did my kids. So did 95% of the people I know. All that is left is to see if the lies worked.

Jones has been running his slander commercials almost non-stop today. He either has more money than he knows what to do with, or he's scared.

I'm going to watch wrasslin' and keep up with the election on the computer... I'm tired of telling liars that they are lying.

TheRedneck

edit on 12/12/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hope it isnt a close race that takes days to resolve.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You know what? I'm tired. I've had a long, full day and I really don't care about your silly little talking points.

The polls close in 75 minutes. You will accept the choice of Alabama, as will I. That choice is not something that can be changed at this late hour. I voted my conscience: Roy Moore. So did my wife. So did my kids. So did 95% of the people I know. All that is left is to see if the lies worked.

Jones has been running his slander commercials almost non-stop today. He either has more money than he knows what to do with, or he's scared.

I'm going to watch wrasslin' and keep up with the election on the computer... I'm tired of telling liars that they are lying.

TheRedneck

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

The best part of the lies and innuendo in this thread is how he dresses all of them up in faux concern for the poor people/victims in Alabama.

The state is in shambles. I would vote opposite of the norm.

Usually vOTE libertarian myself.

But yeah. The state is a mess economically and they keep taxes low for votes but require massive federal aid for the budget.

As a fiscal conservative that is a serious problem.

As a social conservative it doesn't matter at all. It's god's will.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join