It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma minister busted for running prostitution ring with Aryan Pride white supremacist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Just in in the you just can't make this sh*t up is this juicy tale.

Obviously these people are short a few brain cells and would fit in very well with Roy Moore and his gang.

www.patheos.com...

“Aryan Pride” for Jesus: An Oklahoma pastor is under arrest after being caught running a prostitution ring with a white supremacist.

Pastor Walter Eugene Brazington Jr. is “being charged with procuring for prostitution and possession of a firearm while in the commission of a felony,” according to a report from Tulsa World.

The Oklahoma pastor was caught running a massage parlor that was being used as a front for a prostitution ring. His partner in crime was white supremacist Tiffany Roach, an HIV positive prostitute who calls herself “Aryan Woman” and professes to have “Whitegirl Pride.”

So who are the All Nations Evangelistic Team.

allnations-walt.weebly.com...

All Nations Evangelistic Team is committed to serving God by preaching the death, burial, and resurrection of His son Jesus Christ. The Holy bible is our text and we will not compromise its content. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. There is only one name under heaven by which men can be saved and that name is Jesus. No man can come to the father through any other name.

ANET is comprised of a group of people that are sold out to Christ and dedicated to serving His people. In this ministry, the dead are raised, the sick are healed, the blind see, the deaf hear, and the lame walk. We aspire to bring evangelistic revival to America and then to the world. This is accomplished by developing and sending out evangelistic teams with signs and wonders.

I wonder if this team serves God by giving people infectious diseases as Tiffany, or shall we call her Aryan Pride Girl, is in jail on a $6,000 bond for charges that she knowingly infected people with HIV since she learned she was positive for the autoimmune disease in June of this year.

Does serving God also involve “encouraging, inducing or persuading women to become inmates of a house of prostitution,” as per the charges? Mind you, Walt Brazington Jr does discuss prosperity on his website, so perhaps a prostitution ring is a way of achieving this.

It's good to see such entrepreneurial spirit among those doing the Lord's work.

Hopefully these pond scum will serve a long time in a very dark hole.
edit on 7-12-2017 by bgerbger because: Demon spawn, and I am an atheist.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
...an HIV positive prostitute...

sounds like they've interrupted some favorable Darwinism.
better protect those Aryans from their HIV sex... /sarc

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Come on. They’re doing God’s work.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

This is disgusting.

Someone professing to be Christian and running a prostitution racket is enough of a total oxymoron for a start, but to be in league with a fascist?

Some people might have trouble figuring out which is worse, but thats a matter of their programming. Christianity and White Supremacy should have NOTHING to do with one another. Every fascist is an enemy of Christ, and must be resisted.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Was Jesus even white?

I thought he was kind of brownish...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
That's some True Detective stuff right there...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Aryan Pride No Free Ride!!!.

(post by MOMof3 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
why aren't the REAL Christians doing something?!!

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Nothing says Jesus like prostitution and White Supremacy.

I guess I can be proud of myself. I cannot for the life of me figure out what was going through their heads.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Did you make anything better by making a personal attack?

Come on, play the ball, not the player.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Just goes to show you like Democrats all religion is corrupt.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Get yer Oklahoma HIV, step right up!

I dont go to Tulsa anymore, and heres another reason right here.

Infect all the white guys, pretty cool plan for a white supremacist.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Everything on ATS is constantly partisan, if you don’t like it, maybe don’t sink even lower with a personal attack?
edit on Thu Dec 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What a messed up world.
Still, anyone with 50 bucks can be an ordained minister.
I'm one, but I don't run a brothel or a Klan klub.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Was Jesus even white?

I thought he was kind of brownish...

He probably was brown.
Word has it that he was a Jew also.
Aryans have this thing about Jews... not a good thing, historically.

But then, Jesus did hang out with a prostitute. Not sure how to reconcile all of this.

edit on b000000312017-12-07T09:20:07-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 07 Dec 2017 09:20:07 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A con man hiding behind religion.

How could that happen?

I was at a craft market and was purchasing a piece of furniture. This was hand made by the seller. I wrote him a check and he asked me if it was good. I said it was. He then told me he could tell I wasn't lying because of his faith in God. I told him that a con man could lie to him and he wouldn't be able to tell but an honest man would never refuse to show him his id to prove he was writing a good check.

Even if you have faith, you should not behave stupid

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

This is disgusting.

Someone professing to be Christian and running a prostitution racket is enough of a total oxymoron for a start, but to be in league with a fascist?

Some people might have trouble figuring out which is worse, but thats a matter of their programming. Christianity and White Supremacy should have NOTHING to do with one another. Every fascist is an enemy of Christ, and must be resisted.

I don't know, I read the article and I doubt this guy is a "Christian". He only became a pastor after having a near death experience. The church name sounds pretty sketchy (All Nations Evangelistic Team). His message seems a little off. I'm glad he's busted, I doubt he was helping anyone spiritually.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's not a sin if they're not running a same-sex prostitution ring...

/sarcasm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join